/mbgg/ - Mobage General #681

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Terra Battle, Panzer Waltz, Valkyrie Connect

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Warship girls, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny Child, #Compass, Tagatame, Houkai Impact.

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Previous thread
Remember to report and ignore shitposters instead of helping them shit up the thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

another-eden.jp/
as.cisqua.hk/en
youtube.com/watch?v=_1HoI0oIhmY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who's your Cosmic Break Adventure waifu?

SUGOO! GEKI RARE!

Mei birthday stuff

Is normal gacha in Astral Stairways worth it? The daily discount makes me wanna use it.

No, it's never wroth it. The pool is pretty shit since you can only roll the limited when they're featured. Not to mention free currency is pretty scarce to gain.

Any idea when the next limited gacha will be?

They don't have a time schedule for these, they kinda throw them up whenever. There'll be an announcement on their facebook page like 12 hours before it so can check their randomly. Typically for the astralfest it's like in the middle of the month but they did this one early. So likely next gacha will feature some new unit or some older good units followed by a new unit gacha. Best push story and beat easy missions to get enough gems to single every day of it, there'll definitely be one up in like a week.

Alright, thank you.

>Disgaea collab will be ending tomorrow
>Still hasn't buy Prinny Sword
Should I buy it or save my gems?

Cute masochist

I'll be the S to her M

so i should wait for the limited before i start gacha? any tips for beginner or good units i should look out for?

save in my opinion

>Rolled around 30 rolls in that Shiho/Kanon gacha
>Get nothing
Just fuck my shit up.

How do the + jobs work in tagatame, if I open the Jewel princess + for Kagura do I need to level it up again 1-11 or just the last set?
Game's telling me it will overwrite the old job that's at lv11 and I don't have time to farm all her unique items again if that's the case.

What game

I think job+ is just a one-time unlock

Are there any comfy English games? I'm already playing VC and Cosmic Break Adventure.

it will reset her job level to 1

>English games

Hah

Yes you have to level it again. She has unique job11 armor too which you need to farm from DG 6-10.

Alternative girls

Singles or bust. The meme is real. Also you should've waited until the guarantees

How are your new referrals going?

Lolipop FIESTA
Duration: after maint
completion gives 5* child tix and Candy the 1st ring acessory (230 atk/360def)

Rebirth skin
Auroa and Maat

Help, what is my best course of action in tagatame if I just started playing yesterday and duped laharl?

This is my experience with gaiden missions so far.

And a ching chong nip nong to you too

I kinda expected them to have like millions of simple clothing changes when they first came up with the skin system but they really haven't done much of that

there were three of them in the raid too that only showed up in the event only story mode

This is Himeko the Christmas cake. Nobody wants her because she is old! Say something nice to her to cheer her up.

Well you have more shards for him, event ends very soon so just go to the secret shop disgaea banner and buy his job items, otherwise you won't get everythingout of him

Finally a fiesta, and if I'm reading this right they will revamp the skillset for Syrinx, Maat and Aurora so they can actually compete with Metis and Rusalka, and Medusa because she is lackluster currently.

And pic related will happen next week?

Where can I find a legit download of droid4x?

Medusa skill change
tap: 145(70%) damage, 100 additional damage for restrain type, 75% petrification to one restrain prioritized enemy
slide: 530 damage to one enemy and invinciblity (1 hit or 8 sec) to four dark type prioritized allies and +40% defence to all allies
drive: 1620 damage to three random enemies and debuff immunity, 2000 shield to all allies for 14 sec
leader skill: 20% skill damage defence to all dark type allies

Aurora
tap: +30% healling to all fire type allies for 2 turn
slide: remove all debuffs for 75% chance to two debuffed allies and instant 2124 hp heal to two the lowest hp allies
drive: remove all debuffs, 528 heal ticks for 18 sec to three the lowest hp allies

If you want the best start wait for a fest or something. You can start now and grind gems to try to get extra rolls on a fest if you want, but starting outside a fest and not rerolling for one is kinda silly with how strong they are. You can play game completely fine with farmable free units and do just as well but a lot of the better cuties are festivals or special gachas. Too be fair there are some really bait gachas like the thief one earlier with lupin as the best unit and she's pretty subpar and there was some in between non-astralfest ones with disgusting strong units.

Kiana has a lot of cute hmphs and tsundere lines at 3 hearts, its great.

Oh and since you started yesterday, let me clear it up, the item you need to buy has Laharls "armor" on it and costs 250 gems per pack, you NEED to buy it 3 times to have enough, for a total cost of 750

Man my dick, too bad she's still useless.

>Nobody wants her

If she can remove the danisha buff fire might be the strongest element by miles. You could get saladin, hestia, aurora, jupiter and danisha and just shit one everything.

shop with etna on it on the main page -> first banner -> 3 of these (do coop or story for gems)

Maat
tap: 291 daamge and remove debuffs to one stunned or petrified ally
slide: 158 heal tick for 20sec to all ally
drive: revive 1 ally to 1000hp and 438 heal tick for 18 sec to four the lowest hp allies

Got it, thanks kind user(s). Also if I may ask, is there a fast way to up your player level or do you just need to play the game for a while?

Just do story. You get 1k EXP achievements constantly which will make you waste a shitload of precious stamina.

just finishing the story will get you to 90+

Kiana > Mei > Himeko >>> Bronya

I really need to see Sakura's VA and personality but on looks alone i'd put her between Mei and Himeko. If VA and personality are good then she could go above mei.

And of course, I don't dislike Himeko but cakes arent my thing. Too old for me.

Story and events, not replaying the stages but completing the missions to do a stage x ammount of times, as you probably saw, the disgaea ones give 500 right out of the gate, later story missions give 1k exp

How do I beat EX stage 1 without continues, usually my Prinny can carry team through most of the monsters except the two big ones that appear later and spam the laser.

Bring a laharl friend

Try to bring a Laharl support or someone with tameru/qigong

Just one thing, the tap is against support type, not restraint/debuff

Part 1 Ex1 or Part 2 Ex1?

ANOTHER EDEN is out on QooApp.

Isn't that the chrono trigger-like mobage with shit tons of story?

Prepare for World boss event (off season raid)
1. 100% exp and gold gain
Duration: after maint to 2017 April 16th during
9 am gmt to 1 pm gmt
2. Lunch/dinner rewards
Lunch
4/12 4* evo child x2 & 5* acessory tix
4/13 500k gold & 5* equip tix
4/14 4* evo child x2 & 5* equip tix
4/15 4* child tix x4 & 5* equip tix
4/16 5* evo child x2 & 3~5* child tix x2
4/17 500k gold & 5* acessory tix
4/18 5* evo child x2 & 5* equip tix
Dinner
All 500 stamina

Yeah. Its heavily focused on story so I dont expect this general to pick it up. Most dont know japanese.

I have a Laharl on my team, I did try one of the free support Laharl but I still used a continue.
Part 2, EX1. The one for Laharl's weapon farming

Speaking of Laharl friends, we don't have a friend list for alchememe, do we? Well that doesn't matter too much, here's my code in case anyone needs a Laharl, lvl 75, mastered first job, working on the others
KUPLEV1P

You need an actual Laharl friend with all the bells and whistles, plus the leader skill. So, better add someone here whose overlord is 85.

Get jewels then tameru+aoe to victory. Don't stand on the same vertical or horizontal lines as the knights so they don't attack you.

what time is lunch in kst?

shame, because it's a pretty decent game.

another-eden.jp/

11 EST / 8 PST Postmeridian. Your new is showing.

Anyone ever get Nu wa in Astral Stairway? I always wondered why that unit had that special design to her. Theres another I believe but the evolve materials for her keep showing up but maybe I keep missing the window for when shes out. Nightmare difficulty is no joke

Yeah I try to stay within the lanes so the Knights don't kill me. It's when I get into the territory with Laharl they start to move and kill my other members that aren't as tanky. I usually try to kill the plant that uses petrify first

Elaborate on the gameplay, alchememe also has a fuckton of story yet it caught wind here

Bring a laharl friend that has at least 65 jewels. Turn 1 move him up the steps to the right a bit and tameru. Turn 2 run up to the knight/laharl/hydra and use his 40 jewel AoE which should kill or leave most of them near dead. Laharl won't move for like 3 turns so you have time to finish him off after that.

Use your own Laharl on turn 1 to 50 jewel AoE the plant/knight/thief

There's nothing to elaborate on it's typical turn based.

Is Ivis in cosmic break adventure or any of the advanced versions of crimrose??

Good thing I didn't buy the skin of that cow tits.

If this is accurate then Medusa slide directly before an enemy drive skill almost gives you team wide drive immunity

Finally that sexy hair semen demon will be worth something

Sorry for the intrusion. This is probably gonna be the oddest response you've gotten all day, but you unknowingly helped me find an artist I lost track of years ago by posting that image. Thank you very much.

He doesn't want it to take off here. He's been 'advertising' it but it comes down to "Look it up yourself", "I'm not here to spoonfeed anyone" and "I'm the only one interested in this".

Its pretty weird but whatever.

Paralysis is always good in mobages right? Tier list posted in the previous thread seem to be for a more updated version because I couldnt find any of the girls listed like the red and black fox girl I wanted. Thinking about going with this one.

>good units i should look out for
Astral Festival gacha units are usually the best ones. But if it's just normal gacha, I can name some notable units:
>#133 Lia (bestest healer desu)
>#251 Nemesia
>#463 Freyja
>#676 Zhou Yu
>#1049 Dagon
Refer to the database if you want to know more about the characters I listed.
as.cisqua.hk/en

Are you for real?
Literally a second in google would answer dumbshit questions like
>whats the gameplay like
>how does it look
Are you stupid? To spin it to make it sound like you're owed an explanation to your curiosity because you cant be fucked to just do a quick search on your own and ask a more worthwhile question...

You must be one of those idiots on /v/ who makes a post like
>I just downloaded (game) is it good?

And that's why your game will never ever take off here.

Do you think it's worth buying the job items for D. Rin and D. Almira?
Neither really looks that great at first glance so not sure if they would ever be useful and they both require 6 unique items.

Medusa is looking really good, invincibility removes buffs when applies so this is a 4 allies debuff remove and drive gives immunity, hope I can pull one from the rate up or HoR so I can finally deal with fucking cubes

If you dont have them farmed then its 100% worth it.

Something that doesnt have its own niche now might have it in the future and you'll be kicking yourself later for not having them.

I can see that being true for characters like Etna and Seraphina, but I don't see anything unique on the two I'm debating about.
Only skill that that piques my interest is Almira's 3rd job Duelist if it can be used on your own units to buff +100% atk, but even then she would be just supporting.

Thanks user, got them. Now to not make this bitch gold.

Just remember that its going to bite you in the ass and taunt you forever if you dont finish them now.

Seraphina is one of the worst characters in the game. Almira is actually decent if you can get her to 75. She has like 180 speed and you can use her ronin subskill to debuff a mob with -50% defense. Don't know how Rin is.

Fair enough, Blade's art is one of the main selling points for the game.

I mean, it's not like the game has much else going on, after all.

follow your dick, not like we know much about the game

>both require 6 unique items
And dont forget the job plates, I think it's worth it but I'm a completionist when it comes to games which tends to be my downfall in mobages, to my knowledge Rin in her 3rd job becomes quite competent and Almira is all around solid without hitting overpowered levels

This is the upcoming gacha campaign for compass. Shields for the first series, nukes for the second, and special cards (???) for the third. I hope I can magic up 4000 coins in 2 days for two 60 pulls

You can farm them in hard/nightmare modes.

Oh fine I'll complete them, noticed you get couple completed items for Almira from achievments so it's not so bad as I thought first.
Also I really need some decent friend mercenary's if someone can add me. ID is WOXM4OHA .

Your ID isn't working.

You may want to double check that, it tells me the ID doesn't exist, and feel free to take my code with Laharl from before

ANOTHER EDEN gameplay video for those asking what it looks like:

youtube.com/watch?v=_1HoI0oIhmY

What are the best stages to farm them?

Surely the chinks must have a list of optimal farming stages.

Looks like the first o was really a zero, W0XM4OHA .

I can't wait for shinobi/PoTK EX stages to come back. Going to take a dump all over them

Pardon but with my understanding of english wouldnt that mean you'll ignore them?

Added you, ign:Meijin

My understanding is that Almira's attack buff will only work on enemies.

Rin is a weird character - makai archer is basically a ranger variation that trades arrow rain for a large X shape AOE instead which I think is a worse trade. She also has a natural range of 4 instead of 3 compared to rangers. Not going to be doing much damage for you. The Nekomata class has a dex up passive and some AOE damage, but doesn't have any other damage boosters and is too squishy. She is pretty fast and has some counter skills which can first strike. Overall, if you have ever used a Yauras, then Nekorin feels similar.

In my opinion the best unit out of the cosplayers is Eroza by far. She might be the second best unit out of the entire collab behind Laharl.

Her dueling skill increases her own and enemies attack by 100% and reduces both of their def/m.def by 50% until the end of her next turn.

That actually sounds like a pretty useful debuff when you have nearby allies at the ready to attack.

Yeah it pretty much is, you just have to keep in mind who you affect with the buff so others can kill that quickly