Just understeer my shit up

Just understeer my shit up

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6cRhfPOBhpc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

But it had a real transfer case and wasn't transverse

>proceeds to win multiple world rally championships

>wasn't transverse

Doesn`t matter when the engine extends several feet ahead of the front axle.

It got its ass handed to it once all of the other manufacturers implemented AWD

someone should tell audi that you can put the engine above the front differential

Why not behind?

With a compact i4 it wouldnt even take that much space.

youtube.com/watch?v=6cRhfPOBhpc

How much power loss does modern Audi AWD get vs Subaru AWD?

>boxer engine

into the trash

What's the difference between Subaru's system and one that was adapted from RWD? Are they the same?

bad taste

Are you fucking retarded or do you just enjoy spewing your diarrhea of wrong information on the internet?

I'm pretty sure he's right. Didn't Peugeot just start taking its lunch money with the 205 T16?
Same with Lancia and the Delta S4.

Audi won a ton of races I don't think they ever failed to at least get top 5 overall.

second place is the first loser, after 1984, Audi didn't win any trophies, races, sure but no trophies.

>kraut space magic
how does it work?

t. butthurt Audi fan girl

like clockwork

It got blown the fuck out by pretty much every single other AWD competitor, and even lost a bunch of races to the RWD 037.

>blown out

And yet its competitors won more.
Sure, it was revolutionary when it came out and introduced the rallying world to the wonders of AWD, but its drivetrain layout is pretty shit and it quickly became uncompetitive once other manufacturers started using AWD as well.

>And yet its competitors won more.
Oh ya here's a list of competitor cars that won more championships at the time
>

Look at the screencap. Audi won 2 championships with the Quattro, separated by one victory from Lancia.
Then Peugeot came out with the 205 T16, which won 2 championships back-to-back, then Lancia took no less than six successive championship victories with the Delta.

Those neatly organized national eras make me hard.

From 1980 to 86
Audi has 2 Manufacturers champion ships wins and 2 Drivers ones.

The Peugeot had the same.

Again here is the list of cars with more championship wins dumbass
>

Subaru has a center differential so the default can be something like 50/50. RWD based systems are like Haldex but they start RWD and can go to 50/50 torque split.

when you get into a 5 mph fender bender and crack your block

>not having the engine as the primary crumple zone

>won twice
>thinking its alot
you a funny one, your "unbeatable god machine" got bested by a fucking italian pre-historic 2wd car, and when everyone else started using AWD they got further and further behind

>subaru COG meme
The engine is raised for the wet sump and headers.

>Audi got beat on the paved courses by 2wd
>This is somehow a surprise and knock against a awd car

>longitudinal has to transfer power through two 90* hypoid gearsets that that image ignores
>transverse uses spur gears to get power to front wheels and a 90* hypoid gearset to get power to the rear wheels while the image stupidly implies there are THREE 90* hypoid gearsets in a transverse awd

I hope you made that image for trolling. Even german engineers would be shot on the spot for suggesting using three 90* gearsets to transfer power in a transverse awd

left foot braking bro

I love this graphic. I had it printed on an 8x10 and laminated for every Honda and Toyota customer that came in and said that AWD systems were equal. Sold many Subaru's thanks to this handy pic. The dumbfounded look on dads/husbands face when he realizes he knows nothing about modern automobiles is priceless.

that didn't work tho

Caseless a meme