Is there a better car for less than 10k?

Is there a better car for less than 10k?
>awd
>twin turbo
>all wheel stearing
>active aero

How often should I take my crank out for a walk?

every other one

3kgt Doesn't have a 4g63 stop shitposting.

Can't beat the amount of car you get for the money with one of these.

Oh and don't you fucking dare mention maintenance/repair costs when you posted a 3000GT.

>for less than $10k
You could have a shit box version of every single Veeky Forums memecar or at LEAST the top 5 or 6. They won't possibly all break down at once

What meme cars can beat the performance of a VR4?

The one day of the week that it's running, probably not many.
The rest of the time, all of them.

A fucking 3k civic with a turbo would run circles around it

Yeah, if you can find one that hasn't been run into the ground or actually HAS the turbo.

It's either beaten to shit, riced to shit, or na. If one does come up that's clean and not beaten to shit, they usually want damn close to $15k.

fuck off Dustin

My friend bought one last year. It wasn't running and it has been in the shop ever since.

I'm pretty sure it will finally come alive this month, engine is installed and all. Pretty excited to see it running.

Yes, it's true. Parts are expensive and most will be beaten to death. Run away if you're poor like me.

any car that runs
a sub 10k vr4 is going to be a total basketcase

>15k
You misspelled 500k

if you are going to post a pic of that shitbox at least post one that is big.

he's gotta pay for that clean water somehow

letta nigga eat

Why the FUCK do people drill holes into bumper for that hideous clip holding it together?

3kgt fucks up so much you might as well have a quick release latch to help you out

Didn't know bumpers need to be removed to fix the common electrical issues

doesnt matter its a piece of shit and there an easily be other problems

just take off the whole front end

accessibility isnt a bad thing

You probably have never driven one or even know about its common problems, a great car it is

never been in a VR4 but a SL

its a pigfat car no matter how good it is you cant get over how heavy it feels

it's less than 300lbs heavier than, muh soopra, weighs less than a 98 mus LS camaro, has awd, and a pretty good community

You realise that you drove a bloated FWD car with little power? The AWD (FWD biased) and extra power make up for ALOT

i thought it was 50/50

>weighs less than a 98 mus LS camaro

bruh a Catfish Camaro doesnt weigh 3800+ lbs

the AWD car is bloated too
just because it has 100 more hp doesnt take away the fact that its heavy as Texan trailer park prostitute

look it up the fully optioned catfish weighs 3900

vs the same year vr4 and the vr4 is almost entirely steel, from the subframe to the body panels

I think the A8 and V8 are more expensive to maintain even in mainland Europe.

It's full time 50/50. It's the predecessor to the evo awd system.

God, I love how this thing looks. I want to like it so badly, even though I know it's really not that great.

Same. Loved the car ever since I first saw it as a kid.

What a steal!

I could get a twin turbo galant for less, and that probably wouldn't shit itself as much.
I could get a stagea for less, and it wouldn't shit itself as much, as well as being a shagin' wagon

they're sexy as fuck, it's a shame that they're such a handful.