Is it the ugliest car in the world ?

Is it the ugliest car in the world ?

No but this definitely is.

I don't know man, you can make it work.

God I love the Aztek so much. I will defend it with my heart and soul whenever I see it getting shit on

nah m8, i am

I'd actually say that weird looking cars like Fiat Multipla and Chrysler PT Cruiser are more interesting, and I'd rather drive them than some generic SUV.
But if I had to say what looks UGLY, not generic or weird, but ugly, I'd have to say modern american muscle cars take that price.

Step it the fuck up, brother.

The dodge is not bad imo, at least it's not angery.

New mustang looks fuckbad agressiv in most colors, but green and grey look decent.

gr8 b8 m8 8/8

Retard

>burgercucks already sperging before their imminent heart attack

Lmao, kys drumpftards

Nissan Jewke

captcha: AUTOCARS STOP

What do you think looks good? Let me guess, it is some shitbox from 30 years ago

I'd prefer to be seen in a Multipla over all the other cars in this thread.

>not Aventador

>not Camaro
These are relatively decent looking. Challenger would be alright, it's just that there's too much of it.

The Honda Cucktour and the Panamera look retarded as fuck too.

>Your car has a nose.

What did they mean with this?

At least there is a reason for that dormer at the back, it's a bloody 11 seater.

Dont worry Jim hes just butt hurt because our beloved pride cars cost more than most eurofags will make in a lifetime while their cars cost half of a hard working americans/canadians yearly salary. Example. A new 5 series costs like 80k specd out. My company made 60k on the books and another 60 cash last year and were only in our 3rd year now. My buddy who moved to europe for some girl is a mech senior engineer making 3.5k euros per month in a large chemical plant thats 42k a base mustang gt is 50k euros

somebody had a really great idea to make a nice all around family car that has a lot of room for everything yet isnt a minivan
and the styling is a bit funky, kinda like twingo, its an acquired taste.
id rather drive this than an bmw x5 or a prius

its an honest car, it doesnt pretend to be something it is not, and thats why i like it. The 2nd gen looks much worse thb

Yeah 11 chink children.

I've sat in one, headroom for days and decent knee room but you do sit quite low.

has anything uglier come from america?

mfw this is actually real and not a shop trying to make it look retarded
mfw no face

What a terrible car, I'm dead serious.

What a great truck this is

Holy shit that color is gorgeous.

Oh, come on. The PT Cruiser and the HHR look good in an old-timey charm kind of way.

That's incredible. I kind of want one now.

That's not a Nissan Juke.

At least the Juke is fucking symmetrical. Fuck these things more.

Still better than Audi 80.

I'd never be seen in one of these things, but I love them. I think if I ever had one, i'd get a square garage that fits it perfectly.

That's disgusting

The front looks like an accord tho

no taste

That's a relatively good looking car.

Sedan is the lest best looking of them all but it still isn't the ugliest car in the world.

I'd take her on down to flavortown.

>Multipla
>ugly

Bitch please...welcome to Europe!

It still looks better than any Hyundai.

:-DD D

For some reason I hate the Sharan.

A lifted Megane. The Espace looks cool tho.

These disgust me in so many ways

A N G E R Y

Oh hey I was just over at Fort Baker the other day.

Except they don't at all. I suppose to each their own but have a little taste

You have no taste.

It doesn't look that bad it just looks like a focus front end on a mini van

God why do these luxury brands insist on putting normal car grills on trucks?

Juke
Pontiac Aztec
X-90
PT Cruiser is a given

LOL

Oh please, the British were making cars with ugly noses long before the Koreans made it fashionable...

best skyline

for someone to kill themselves in

I think it's interesting how they achieved to make the facelift (your pic) look more dated than the original version (pic related)

Agree. The fake spoiler-element in combination with those absurd HUGE lights makes it the perfect parody of the sporty look they wanted to afford.

I guess Mercedes has a ludicrous story to tell about the development of this german design highlight.

>Multipla

Hello my Sister!

This version looked alright. Generic as fuck, but nothing offensive.

The retarded bastard child of a pt cruiser and a pick up truck

A proper Hyundai needs scissor doors

This actually looks mildly cool.

>those headlight covers
Why would anyone intentionally make the best looking Tiburon look more like the worst looking tiburon?

>Hyundai Celica

the facelift doesn't look half as bad as the pre facelift

>>Hyundai Intelica

those wheels look like they're about to fly off

You probably don't see them as often as I do.

These are epic!

Enough with the PT already!

This one has an interesting vibe.

Dude, you suck.

Why would anyone intentionally buy anything with a Hyundai badge on it?

I own one and I wouldn't even go that far user, they aren't particularly amazing. They aren't horrible but really the best thing I can say about them is they're roomy. Front seat seating position is honestly one of the best I've had for long drives both as a driver and passenger.

The last gen Tiburon looks quite nice imo, they're pretty cheap and they're not terrible cars overall.
Also these days they're basically at the level of "perfectly adequate" so if all you want is a perfectly fine car that's a bit cheaper than the competition, they're not a bad option.

There's plenty of cars I'd rather own obviously, but they do their job fine.

I see Jukes everywhere and I can't possibly imagine why. Why are these so popular? Snowflake points? And I thought the current gen Murano was hideous. What's wrong with Nissan?

Holy shit I completely forgot these things existed. I haven't seen one in years.

>Tiburon
They are called ''Coupe'' in Europe.
I checked how cheap are the cheapest ones (the last gen). Above 5k eur? Come on, there's so much decent stuff for that money. Maybe they are dirt cheap in US but not here.

I've seen them go as low as 3k for one in decent shape here.
Again, there's plenty of stuff I'd rather own but I can understand if someone wants one just for how it looks.

I think it looks cool

I hope the guy who designed this ugly ass rear wiper will be punished. It is the uglies thing ever. Why not let the idle position be flat down? Why diagonal, across the windscreen? Who thinks this looks good??? I hate it, every time it drives by

>mfw this isn't a shoop

I bet you think you are edgy.

It's like their target audience aren't even humans.