/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

Previous >Event: GUDAGUDA Part II
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_event_20170405.php
Period: 5-19 April 2017
>Welfare 4* ChaCha (Berserker) + Limited 5* Hijikata (Berserker)
>CE
- Nobu 5*: Buster cards +15% NP Damage +15%/Koban coin drops +1
- Two Guda 4*:NP gain +15% Reduces damage by 300/Gold Dust drops +1
- Snek 3*:Arts and Quick cards +4%/Eiraku Tsuuhou drops +1
- Chacha 5*:+15% Critical Damage +15% Star Generation Starts at 25% NP/Shinsengumi/Oda Pt. Drops +30%
- Shinsengumi 5*:Quick & Buster cards + 8% Gain 3 stars every turn /raise the ATK of all allies by +50%

>Rate up
- Hijikata Toshizou 5-19 April, EXCEPT on the 13th
- Nikola Tesla 13-14 April
- Thomas Edison, Helena Blavatsky, and Medea 5-19 April

>News
- Latest changes fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
- news.fate-go.jp/2017/maiji_r7c6d/
- CCC collab coming at some point much later

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: Dec.7)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Best boy.

When

I LOVE RICHARD!

Guan Yu 5* when lads?

Dear god

Now that I know that there are at least 4 Taigafags, I have a question for you lot.
When and why did you start liking her?
There is no real reason for this, I'm just curious.

I love Nero!

LIZ THREAD

You may only post ITT if you know what true friendship feels like

Post Mass-Production Nobus.

Yeah, the first time I tried playing in December 2015 on Bluestacks I got a free Boudica. I think the 10x thing must've been after anniversary because iirc I was rerolling in September to see if I should start playing and after six consecutive Sthenos I stopped.

How would one bully nero (to tears) ? Would simply ignoring her suffice ?

>six consecutive Sthenos
It was merely a joke, user.

Best snek

Cut off her ahoge.

I want to rebuild the clan with Nobu!

Make Hakino break up with her,while calling her a whore

Eight years ago when I read FSN.
She's a cute cake who refuses to grow up all the way but still has her moments of maturity where it counts.

RIP Dedkidu

>Rip Herc at the end of last volume
>Rip Enkidu at the end of this volume
>this is going to be the yearly shitpost for the next decade

Herc's the midboss, there's no way he'll survive much longer.

/Jannu/ thread.

Too much unfinished business, Alcides isn't going to die until he's at least fought Hippolyta and Gil again. He's probably going to fight Enkidu and Richard at least once, too.

Not like anyone who isn't Enkidu or Gil stands a chance against him at this point, the midboss will be spooky rider IMO

Oh my.

>implying he won't join Gil at the end to fight the final boss

>can only be beaten by gill and enkidu
Like pottery

UMU!

Started liking her when reading F/SN for the first time. She's a slightly immature, energetic older woman with motherly traits, that's marriage material right there. Just realized that's she really similar to my mom.

This would be hot if the eyes were right.

What is wrong with her neck ?

>Game updates
Wait what why?

Because fuck you

bug fixes

I need to make Chacha pregnant!

>still have 8 more unrevealed NPs in KO
>still haven't properly fought Gil
>still haven't properly fought Hippolyta
>first and only appearance of him when sane after more than a decade
>Narita never kills off characters
He'll be alive until the final volume.

Dumas is literally in the middle of making a hydra poison dagger NP.

should I put the chacha CE on my toshizo support or the wolves one?
which one would you rather have as a support?

>purple node took me +30 turns because Babbage didn't use his NP when he was supposed to do it

Bad machine.

Is this the first time someone will be defeated based on his legend?

His mistake is thinking that'll work when Heracles killed an immortal Hydra in the first place. He's not weak to direct attacks with poison, he's weak to betrayals from his most trusted person, his wife.

I'll take care of Gil!

>taking care of old men

Hydra poison didn't even manage to kill Herc. It just hurt like shit and he didn't want to live in constant agony. Even with the poison eating at his body he was still well enough to punch a bunch of big trees down and build a gigantic pyre to burn himself to death on.

>Flat uses his magecraft to show Jack what Herc's wife looked like
>Jack transforms into his wife and lulls Alcides into false security then stabs him with hydra poison

gg no re

It's going to be Prelati at the most unexpected moment. Take into account Herc's mental resistances are lowered to the max and it all makes sense. Especially since Prelati is into that kind of deranged shit

It's a shame all Hydras are equal to the Lernean one.You'd think she'd be special.

All Hydras have poison, the Lernean one is the only that's immortal. We also don't know how potent the poison from regular ones are.

When did Nito get so thiqq

Shit that'd be perfect

You forgot about his other weakness, goddess-induced kin-slaying madness.

>Herc throws himself onto a pyre which burns away the poison and his mortal side, leaving only his godhood
ez, just like in the legends.

those hips though, she is meaty
the original rin is flat as fuck

Like said only Hercs hydra was said to be immortal, also their poisons are probably the most effective poisons in lore, shit like making your lungs rot just from being near them and causing such pain that Chiron who was a divine spirit couldn't stand it and Heracles who overcame everything thrown at him couldn't stand it.
I wouldn't underestimate any Hydra desu

>ez, just like in the legends.

Not at all what happened in the legends unless you unironically take Homer's fanfiction that he made up so that Odysseus could hang out with Heracles in Tartarus as fact

I want to make mashed potatoes with Gawain!

I want to hold Nero's hand!

I want to hold Nero's dick!

Jack can only transform into the theorized identities of Jack the Ripper. Would be kind of hard to explain that Megara or whoever was actually one of the possible Jack the Ripper identities somehow.

Alcides doesn't have a god side, user. He's pure human bean.

If I remember correctly, the gods ascend Herc to godhood anyways after his death. I think the fanfiction is cooler, to be honest.

I want Nero to hold my dick with her hands!

With this unexpected reveal of the EX NP so soon I'd say servant Towelman isn't even a far fetched dream anymore

I don't think Megara would be any more difficult to transform into than, say, a wristwatch.

Oh, you're right. Maybe Narita is using Homer's version of the story then, and Alcides is the Herc from Tartarus.

>I think the fanfiction is cooler, to be honest.

Then you have shit taste. The whole point of Heracles is that he is both divine and human and that's what makes him great. His humanity and upbringing temper his divine power so that he only uses it for heroic deeds. His humanity is the only reason he felt remorse for killing his family in the first place and performed the Twelve Labors. If he didn't want to atone for it, nobody would have been able to punish him and he would have been just another dick-ass demigod like the demigods Heracles killed who were wanton murderers and rapists. Arbitrarily splitting him into halves like Homer did makes no sense from a thematic or biological standpoint. It's not like he has two souls or two bodies.

He wouldn't fall for it though.

>haven't used my Gawain for months because I have his bond maxed
I miss him.

>finally give up on CE drops and spend the last gold thingies to buy the fifth.
>CE drops in the next fight.

would whale

Except, you know, she lived and died some 2200 years before Jack so he has no way of knowing how she looked like. Not as easy as transforming into a random prostitute or policeman

Didn't Herc kill a bunch of serial killers back in the day, or is that more Theseus's thing.

If someone can postulate that a fucking wristwatch was responsible for the Jack the Ripper murders, it wouldn't be that much of a stretch to argue that Megara could be one too.

Besides, I'm betting on Prelati. I mean, super powerful illusions that can trick the world itself while Alcides has his mental resistance skills weakened seems obvious as fuck.

Nope. Alcides is just Heracles whose long-buried desire for revenge against the gods has been unleashed through the use of command spells and grail mud. As Baz explains, he's Heracles Alter, a Heracles that never existed. The only reason he isn't called that is because Alcides hates his divine name.

Use him anyways.
I really wish DW would introduce a system where bond points from maxed servants would be distributed to the rest of your party, but that's asking for way too much.

Also you can canonically fit him into the Avenger class now, since the EX NP is said to be available only in that one, instead of summoning him in another class and dumping grail cum on him.
Just imagine the Einzberns summoning him 2 wars earlier.

It has to be a known theory, you can't just post a crazy rant on Veeky Forums about who Jack the Ripper really is and magically grant Jack the power to turn into God or anything like that.

They both did, though serial killers were the threats of Theseus's Six Labors while Heracles mostly killed them on the way to or from his own Labors.

Will he be an Archer or Avenger.

CUTE SAINT!

Hopefully Avenger so that the Extra class can have its own slot.

I want her to ride me.

Can you show me a known theory that a wristwatch was Jack the Ripper? Or a stripper loli?

The canon legends also end with him becoming a full god though. I agree with everything your saying about Herc's greatness stemming from the balance between god and man, but we're talking about the end of his journey here and he always reaches full godhoood.

Archer with avenger ATK modifier

Isn't Jackie more of a take on the demon theory?Strange Jack has that too, but he's more of Jack's mystery in general.

No more Avengers! Small in numbers, large in hate!

Yeah, but at one point SF Jack transforms into Apoc Jack, which shouldn't be possible unless there's a well established theory that Jack the Ripper was a loli in stripper clothes according to the user I replied to.

>tits on young snek
YOU FUCKING genius

Will this be enough bros?

is Taiga even a pertinent teacher?

The usual nip hasn't uploaded today's radio yet. Hopefully he didn't miss it or I'll have to wait until Sunday.

>Rub staff in her cooch
What did she meant by that?

>Not double Merlin
Enjoy wasting 3 CS.

Are there any recordings of Nitocris's VA doing the Nobu sounds yet?

Wonder if the Egos will have their Personal Skills or their game skills in GO.

Speaking of which, Salome is kinda random for Lip.

>a fucking wristwatch
not a wristwatch specifically, jack just said he can turn into things because there are theories/stories where jtr is an inanimate object
he doesn't just get all of the identities people thought jtr was, he also gets the identities jtr had in various works of fiction

unless im misremembering

Jeanne's Buster Brave Chain was enough, senpai.

>I mean, super powerful illusions that can trick the world itself while Alcides has his mental resistance skills weakened seems obvious as fuck.
I still think it's not going to work. Even if he is made to believe that his wife is really there he might just kill her once more. His goal is to erase the record of everything he ever did and he's pissed off at himself that he didn't choose to just die instead of becoming a god. If she would appear before him he wouldn't let her get in his way since that would be to choose "pleasure over pain" a second time and he's not in the state of mind where he would do that.

If they are going to trick him with illusions then they are going to have to come up with something different. A better idea would be to exploit his rage and make him think Hera is there. That seems like something that could distract him long enough to get someone to stab him with the hydra dagger.