Previously on /meg/:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/1W1nXsDz
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Cora is cute. Protect Sara from Jaal

Lego, right?

best romance

Hey, Bioware, were are the cute traps?

Why did the reapers have to be destroyed with space magic in the destroy ending? If the star child was willing to let the reapers be destroyed, why wouldn't he be willing to just fuck off and never come back, or self destruct the reapers? Why does EDI have to die in the best ending?

Sloane is not a threat.

>removed it entirely
well played, OP. well played.
---

>MEG vetra fags:
pastebin.com/1W1nXsDz

--

First for Kett Squadmate

the gaming industry needs crash desperately

They are already in the game.

>Why does EDI have to die in the best ending
But user, that's a tautology

Good man. Cora and I will protect her from the meanies and thugs.

seconded

WHEN

Who will spin Sara if not for Jaal? Scott is too much of a manlet.

furfags BTFO

why?
if you don't like videogames just don't play videogames

newfag

So when do we get to side with our new kett companion as she BTFOs Jaal, followed by trapping the catslime in a dark container to slowly lose his bioenergy, fall into a coma and die?

When do we get to chose between helping the angara or genociding them to the last one?

How can someone with tumblr hair and a tired face be cute?

r8 the games

me1 8/10
me2 9/10
me3 8/10
meA 4/10

Do not bully my cute weabloo

>he didn't kiss PeeBee's tummy
>still has the audacity to call himself a patrician

STAY PLEBE

Hope we get to fug our Kett squadmate and have kids

It's tough. Even the good ones fall fucking flat on their face in some areas.

>best hugs
>large and very friendly family
>takes you nice places and treats you like a princess
>will love you forever
How is he so perfect?

Just put some Megablocks in Jaal's room.

ME1 65409/758539
ME2 348593/100000
ME3 10^2/10^10^122
MEA 1/3

Write in twenty seconds a more interesting premise for ME:A than what we got.

>Arks arrive at Andromeda
>It's already settled by Kett. They're not evil bodysnatchers, but they tell you to fuck off outta their cluster. They got here first.
>There's no resources to go back the Milky Way.
>Citadel races have to start a war to survive, technically they're the invaders.
>Choices and politicking are largely about balancing the favour of the different Citadel races.
>Possible major results may include the race you've favoured the least cutting some sort of deal with the Kett and fucking you over. You cannot keep everyone happy.
>Paragon choices include attacking only military installations, renegades can go for more civvie Kett targets

No, I meant cute, human traps or femboys. People tell me Bioware's filled with Ess Jay Dubyas, but I still don't have any cute transwomen to romance.
Christmas outfit is optional.

pleb

Drack

> Archon is a high ranking member of the Kett
> Archon is a commanding figure, sometimes charming and with a good smile, he can be highly hostile when need be, a being of impulse and control, a varied foe in his emotional range
> The Senate don't want him looking into Meridian, they have "dismissed his claims" of it's power and are questioning his judgement
> He ignores them, fighting through to attain it, going after the ancient civilization he learned of in obsessive fashion
> Fighting both the Scourge you pulled with you and the Synthetic army of tech you control to bring him down, he finally reaches Meridian and prepares to use it's power for his people

Was Archon the Kett Shepard?

>turians
>fur

>Year 1 in the Andromeda Galaxy
>He still likes human traps

I want to squeeze Sid's soft little tummy!

Please, I kiss Pelessaria's tummy every day, along with Cora as we tease her.

The Jardaan are Transformers, the remnant are just their bots, them being non-organic is why the vaults are built like that, without organic life in mind.

So if I hate the Angara what choices should I make in main mission/side missions

Best Milky Way weapons and armor? Noble human soldier build in the works. Need gear.

>little

It's like half of a beachball under her light-bending corset

>he stops liking human traps

I wonder if turian or salarian traps are a thing. Probably a lot harder since the head looks completely different.

Differential gravity is a scary thing

>Arks arrive at andromeda
>Kett have settled the region in the 600 years, they think of the arks as containing millions of free slaves
>You awaken into slavery, the colonists are about 25% extracted and pressed into slavery at that point.
>through fortune, and coordination, you manage to escape with the AI in charge of the Arks, and begin planning a one person war against an entire civilization to free your people.

As the series progresses, you start noticing that the Kett are uniformly oppressors, you know, add some nuance to them.

In a galaxy full of aliens you stop caring about human traps and start to wonder what traps look like in different species

Wait for Kett Squadmate DLC and approve everything he puts forward, he'll probably end up killing Jaal or you'll have to do it to protect him, leading to a clear show of valuing the Kett over them and bringing down Angara relations with humans.

I'm currently playing Dragon Age Inqusition and it's my first Bioware game. So far I'm enjoying it a lot.

Would I also enjoy the Mass Effect series? Or are the games very different?

>Probably a lot harder since the head looks completely different.

For turians, I mean.

>tfw you load up all the gays, angara, kett, krogan, quarians on an empty ark and send them into the black hole

Andromeda is the only one that's similar to DA:I, but ith as a far better combat system.
ME1 is structured kinda like KOTOR.
ME2 and 3 are pretty much linear TPS games with dialogue choices and a couple of hubs.

Reminder that seeing aliens like that Jaal thing makes Sara laugh and sometimes puke.

I also played Dragon Age before Mass Effect (though that was from DAO and DA2 to ME2) and I enjoyed both, so you might give them a look.

The Black Widow looks a lot better in Andromeda, but I wish the fixed the shitty bipod.

Also, you'd think they'd start to use thermal clip magazines after completely switching.

saved

also the niggers and many filthy mudbloods that seem to infest the game

I want to see Miranda blush as I catch her trying to finger her butthole through her elastic suit.

They may not be Mass Relays, but the Jaardan clearly have the technology to hop between clusters and so do those they were warring with. It was mentioned that they fled the cluster. Face it, the Reapers weren't the only ones who created intragalactic travel. The Jaardan are the new super advanced race. We're going to leave the cluster somehow if there's a future game and we'll no doubt use their tech to do it.

I want to protect her.

Then how do you explain THIS?

But this isn't a more interesting Andromeda. This might actually be what the Jaardan were.

Jesus fuck off already.

Report submitted! This window will close in 3 seconds...

She only laughs because they're in a wholesome relationship.
She only pukes when they eat too much paste together.

ticklish aliens

Cool. I will probably give the first one an attempt then since I'm already paying for the vault thing.

A Kett squadmate would be interesting but I don't ever see them letting us kill/get rid of Jaal.

MEA3 ending

At the core of Meridian, the main AI has been discovered that controls not just Andromeda as first thought, but numerous systems. You've accessed it with SAM.

The Kett have awakened their ancient gods whom are the common ancestor of all genetic life as a whole

Either

Green: All beings are changed at the genetic structure to all be genetically linked to one another, now everyone's part Turian, Salarian, Kett, Angaran, so on and so forth

Blue: The Ancient Gods become submissive to your will and allow you to forcibly control the Kett, through this you however forcibly control all beings linked to the Ancient Gods and thus as a god of all living things that're organic, you take on the responsibility of path-guider

Red: Destroy the ancient gods but in turn destroy all living things, new beings begin from the molecular left-overs allowing the birth of a new universe with no one in charge to control it's destiny

None: Fight the Kett as you would normally, the Kett will be driven back but you'll mostly die, when the Kett come again with their gods, the races of Andromeda will hopefully be ready

see No angarans will be left to seduce Sara, and Scott will take care of her in a non-sexual way. This is the best possible outcome for her and you know it.

I wouldn't be surprised if Jaal can die in a dramatic moment. Otherwise you're given no reason to kill him unless you're just an edgelord.

I'm interested to see if they can give us a Kett squadmate that isn't incorporated in a way that's pants on head retarded.

I want to hug her tightly, and secretly smell her hair.

Nah, just from s4s

Why is she so perfect?

Jack would find Sara cute and have her way with her.
She would force her to rub pussies together too.

please post talking about your waifu or leave thank you
But who takes care of sara while Scott is pissing and shitting in alec's bed from having a dozen brain hemorrhages? Answer: Jaal.

You're as autistic as your waifu

>Vetra has been getting kinky, very kinky
>Knowing this, you get her a dextro-cupcake loaded up with drugs to knock her out as you have your way
>You inconspicuously put it on her desk
>Hearing a thump come from her quarters, you rush there fast as possible
>Only to find a passed out Sid with an angry Vetra
>"Thanks for setting up a trap, Scott. Half of my dextro inventory would keep disappearing and she keeps scrubbing all evidence she was here. Now teach her a lesson

I would but you're steadily ruining him for me.

I know.

what is that white line?

Will Lexi protect Sara?

I didn't mean anything by it, user. I don't think any of the other Jaalfriends did either, we're just having fun. For what it's worth, I'm sorry.

Eladeen hurts my eyes, also remnant synth soon

Jaal juice.

Good, then fuck off.

krogan cum

What's with the kaiden/shepard spammer?

Krogan cum
>letting shitposting ruin your husbando for you
fucking kys redditor