Find a flaw™

find a flaw™

No brakes according to anime

The worst goddamn ride quality ever because the cab sits directly on top of the front wheels. Also it's a little cramped if you want to lay back when not driving.

Lift the cabin up and 7 hours jobs become 30 minute jobs.

It's not a Fuso.

>rebadged Mercedes

get niggified easily

Our Fuso Canter work truck is a piece of shit. Why do Euro's and Japanese think moving 9000lbs with 160hp is a good idea?

Anyone else Suzuki Carry masterrace?

lmao

Because giving more power to minimal wage delivery drivers is a liability to companies.

it doesn't dose

Does not fit in my garage

I prefer the newer style cabs on them

>Have 250hp Ford F-350 dump truck
>Payload 2 tons
>Gets 8mpg on a good day in our mountains
>Even with "low ratio rear end" going fast enough to get into 4th is a death sentence
>Not the easiest thing to work on
>Nose makes it so long if you aren't careful you can find yourself in an area you can't physically turn around in

Also have Hino Ranger

>Payload 4 tons
>14 mpg average in the same conditions
>Tractor ratios may mean 60mph is the limit but you got much more gears to play with and it doesn't "feel" as sluggish as the ford
>Tilt cab forward and everything is right there
>It fits in the same footprint as the ford but has 2 more yards of space and 2 more tons of payload

Just don't tilt the cab with anything in it or bye bye windscreen.

The American truck is a highway vehicle and only really excels on the highway. Jap cabovers make better site and work vehicles.

If you really think you are lacking power then I think the Isuzu NPR can come with a chebby 6.0l V8.

Though the only people I hear complaining about power don't actually drive trucks.

It's not running over white people.

Ahmed no

I can't.

Would have fit right in if it were in Batman Forever

Except when just needing to check fluids, then 2 minute job becomes 30 minute clean up job.

I want one so badly. I need it. Where do you even get one in the US though?

>associating the ability to move weight with power and not with torque
Semi trucks move 80000lbs with 500hp, you shithead.

Gigantic 4 cylinder diesel

Not an inherent flaw.

Torque =/= work done
Power =/= work done

Gearboxes are for leverage, force multipliers. But the rate is still important seeing as that still tells you how much work is being done

>Power = work done

>wrong

It's slow.

Quick internet searches should help you out on getting one. If you're brave enough, import one yourself.

In Australia at least you can drive one with a car licence which is pretty cool.

Ironically Americans have arrived at the same conclusion, only from a different direction.

And more ironically yet, these are one of the very few things that aren't road legal in the one country where basically everything is road legal.

I want to get one of these with the shortest frame possible and weld a flatbed to it. I'll be the coolest pickup fuckboy around.

>tfw theres a guy that almost exclusively imports kei trucks that is 5 minutes away from me

You can drive one of these with a normal licence here.

Based Isuzu, master of the SUV and commercial truck but too pure for the dirty gaijin market

>tfw Like Isuzu's but also like petrol engines.

I want this, or a miniature K100 with a 500hp V8 underneath and dual drive axkes to complete the look