Money was a mistake

>Money was a mistake

Power and greed has taken man to think that they own this land. Divided it in to territories. Put laws in place. Rules that restrict a mans rights. It's every mans god given right to not conform to a society and it's pressures and live life naturally, the way it was intended. So why is it illegal for a man to build on land in a 'territory' with free resources, and have to pay taxes? Who do humans think they are? If a man wants to live 'primitively' and it doesn't affect anyone, let him.

Join the Amish.

You want to live off grid without abiding by a governing bodies rules and restrictions?

Join this cult

>moralism

"no"

try r9k

>If a man wants to live 'primitively' and it doesn't affect anyone, let him.
maybe after the big collapse...

>Put laws into place

Murder is bad.

>They think they own this land

Need a place to stay

>Its every mans right to not conform to blah blah

If they want to live naturally, they are free to leave citys and go live in the woods.

>Why do I have to pay taxes?

You can go live in some third world shithole that doesnt? buy a plane ticket.

Yawn.

i hate money now, im giving it all to charity and living the hobo life starting tomorrow

Or join my group.

I have 167 acres in rural New Mexico, in a 72000 sq/ft insulated quonset hut, with a 5 bedroom apartment at the north end, more with RV hook-ups outside. Your security is guaranteed and I only charge $300/mo so long as you can conduct armed patrols and I pay (not very well desu) if you can do productive work. Utilities are free

No gimmick. No cult. You do whatever you like, so long as you help secure and maintain the property.

Also no druggies. If you bring kids they stay outside the quonset. Sorry!

>I charge $300
>I pay

Sorry no can do, don't believe in money.

How does the whole food situation work?

That can be worked out, if you can provide something of value. Work, time or crafts?

Money is a useful vehicle but it's only an article of faith in the end. If you can pull your weight money isn't an prerequisite.

Don't ask if you're actually just useless though.

It's rural New Mexico soo, we buy food from Costco. It's not communitarian, you buy your own food.

I have a good store of staples like dried beans and lentils and rice, I don't really have partners living here asking to buy though.

Why do you need armed patrols?

>Why do you need armed patrols?
If there weren't, I'd already be on my way there to steal his quonset hut.

>So why is it illegal for a man to build on land in a 'territory' with free resources

well you gotta go waaaaaaaaaay back to something called "nature" where that "territory" you speak of happens to contain a limited amount of valuable resources....leading to a desire to "control" that area of resources for, gain of some kind.....

i.e. either population is controlled, or you become territorial.

take food for instance, you wouldn't even WANT more food than you could eat, because being fat is not desirable. (muh storage for winter blah blah blah besides the point)

that's what it comes down to, your Utopian vision of waking up and plucking a fresh juicy orange off a tree than walking to the river for a sip of cold clean water before eating more berries all the way back....all is well and good insofar as

1. no natural predators exist that are hunting you

2. the resources regenerate at a rate faster in which you could use them up

all comes back to population. unfortunately humans like to fuck. go figure?

fucking has led us to maniacally controlling and taxing land we don't own. wear a condom y'all

Well after the big collapse, who would there be to stop him?
[spoiler]Other than those who wish to take his belongings/life for their own benefit.[/spoiler]

yep you have to be lucky enough to survive while 95% of humanity vanishes.

THIS JUST IN: ENTIRE thread rekt in 1 savage post.

>2nd the yawn.

/biz is a place for shitcoin pump and dumps, notherwise a place for us to vent about our crippling depression.

HOLY FUCK IF THIS IS REAL TAKE IT TO /DIY. I MAY SERIOUSLY VISIT FOR A WEEK.

Kneepads. No children allowed in user's mattress covered quanset.

>begins digging hole to bury it.

how do i join?