>Get Curse Voice Apollo & Curse Agni playing with Curse Voice
curse.com/games/smite

>Hirez server status
status.hirezstudios.com/

>FAQ for all game-related questions
pastebin.com/M4TZPpe8

>/smgen/ Discord
discord.gg/G59HH4e

The SMITE clans are SmGen (NA) and GenSm (EU), leaders are SethPhalange and HardyMcWilly respectively.
Post your name in the thread or send an invite to one of the leaders. WE CANNOT INVITE YOU IF YOU ARE ALREADY IN A CLAN

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SmiteGame/status/852112401575153664
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I WANT TO MAKE BABIES WITH the MORRIGAN

Anti-Bump

>didn't even post patch notes to 4.6

LITERALLY SHIT THREAD

Cat tats.

I wish I would have saved more of these

Dead general.

Who is the push lord I can afk farm to victory with?

Is there a word for "fear of your teammate being a shitty Ullr player"?

i'm literally jelly.
shame I still suck

Why do gods who are not Bacchus even exist in smite?

idek man

The teammates I get (loki fucktard pictured here) but woe is me, every enemy equivalent always seem to know the game in the back of their head.

Its been a month since i played this game seriously.

It pains that i finally got tired of it.

Why do we still have a Discord link on the sticky? Those circlejerk shitters are irrelevant and don't contribute anything to this general.

No one contributes to the general

At least some of us bother opening the general. Meanwhile we are promoting a site that has nothing to do with 4chin filled with people that think they are relevant in a place where they don't even post.

This. Just destroying the general even more.

Reminder that Discord is what's killing Veeky Forums generals.

TL;DR
>be me, avid Smite player
>suck but like the game
>girlfriend is interested in games
>isn't very good at them though because her stepdad and her little brother hog the only consoles in the house
>but when she does get to play she loves it
>thinks Smite looks cool in particular
>let her play at my place
>she loves it
>but sad she can't play it at home
>her birthday rolls around and I buy her a used Xbone from a friend for cheap
>first thing she does is download Smite
>start playing with her
>when we start out, we're about the same level, both equally bad at the game
>soon though, a gap develops
>I'm not the greatest player, but I can play my roles well
>have all my gods mastered
>rotate roles and gods regularly to keep myself well rounded
>my girlfriend on the other hand
>she's only mastered 4 gods
>Chang'e, Hel, Serquet, and Nieth
>diamond in Hel and Chang'e, but has less than 40 wins with each
>utterly abysmal K/D/A ratio
>still doesn't understand how to build
I forgot to mention up until now that her little brother started playing with us around the same time.
This kid, let me tell you, is the biggest fucking shitter on the planet.
>instalock Thanatos all day, err day
>fuck the team comp, they can build around me
>the meta is for fucking try hard faggots
>fucking Loki OP
>meme builds
>yells constantly at his teammates that aren't in chat with him anyways
>generally a little faggot with a "YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO" attitude
Pretty sure it's because their mom spent all her time coddling him because "He's sooo smart! Has a genius IQ, just like his father!"
>but I digress,
>this little shit had been playing with my girlfriend and I since about our first month
>not only has he not improved, like his sister, but he seems to actively oppose the idea
Example:
>cont.

Bump-u

>cont.
>his positioning is the absolute worst
>as in, balls deep in a tower when in lane
>hugging Ymir's thighs in teamfights
>hiding behind the mage during any engagement in Mid
>but GOD FORBID you tell him he's over extended
Literally:
>"REEEEEE I DON'T TELL YOU HOW TO PLAY THE GAME I'M A JUNGLER DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD THAT ROLE IS IT MAY NOT MAKE SENSE TO YOU BUT THIS IS MY STRATEGY YOU JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND MY GENIUS!!!"
Then he fucking dies to Chaac/Bastet gank
>one day my friends are in chat and we're discussing control layouts and telling one guy how Savage is the best control scheme when he pipes up
>"DON'T LISTEN TO THEM YOUR CONTROLS DON'T MATTER ALL THAT MATTERS IS THAT YOU'RE COMFORTABLE WITH YOURS NONE ARE OBJECTIVELY SUPERIOR!!!"
>we then mute him and continue our business
And this was the last goddamn straw
>playing with girlfriend
>she talks about how she sees my improvement and wants to do the same
>wants me to start coaching her
>fuck it, I'm down, we'll have a blast
>switch her control scheme up to Savage/Quick Casting
>during matches I let her know when to engage, when to back, what to build, when she over extends, etc.
>she's actually showing rapid improvement
>I'm feeling pretty fucking proud
>we have a good time until her brother joins the chat
>he wants to play, too
>sure, right after this match
>he sticks around to wait for us to finish
>silence for a few minutes
>then I make my mistake
>see that my girlfriend is pushed up really far in her lane
>"GF'sName, back up the Medusa's rotating your way"
>I hear a high-pitched, nasally intake of breath
>"DON'T TRY TO MICRO MANAGE MY SISTER!"
>wtf.png
cont.

No one cares, dude.

>cont.
>tell him I'm not micro managing, just letting her know to pull back
>"REEE IT'S MICRO MANAGING, STOP TRYING TO PLAY THE GAME FOR HER, SHE KNOWS HOW TO PLAY"
>tell him I'm being polite so I don't understand why he's upset
>"YOU'RE TRYING TO BACKSEAT GAME, WORRY ABOUT YOURSELF INSTEAD OF TRYING TO CONTROL EVERYONE ELSE"
>okay, whatever dude, I'm not going to argue with you
>"YEAH, BECAUSE YOU KNOW I'M RIGHT!"
Holy shit, I was so fucking pissed. Like, where does this 16-year-old shitstain get off?
>pinch the bridge of my nose to suppress an aneurysm
>mute him
>after a minute or two, hear him enter my girlfriend's room through her mic
>"YOU'RE WELCOME."
>"For what?"
>"GETTING HIM TO LEAVE YOU ALONE, OBVIOUSLY!"
>she proceeds tells him off for talking shit to her boyfriend and not to act so fucking autistic online
>reminds him that he's a hypocrite for "calling out" my habits because that's all he does to his friends when they play together in Dark Souls 3 or Overwatch
>she gets back on but I'm so tilted by his autistic outburst that I just log off for the night and enter a bitter sleep
Later, their mom woke me with a call, saying she heard about his tantrum and apologized to me.
I swear to fucking god, just the knowledge that there are other retards like him playing this game and exist in other communities puts me off from gaming as a whole.
Fuck, I might just dump this girl because her brother is so insufferable, which sounds fucked I know but this little shit is literally the devil and I can't stand him.
I didn't ask you to read it, dingus.

If you like the girl, stay with her. She was not only willing to play with you, but get better and learn from you. Do not throw away love for an autistic fag. Just ignore and mute him. Don't be that idiot.

If the putang is good and loyal, you stay with it homie.
Even if it means you take Autism as your in-law

this, basically

Okay, yeah, you guys are absolutely right. This girl is great, the best even, and I really like her more than any in the past.
So I'll try to open up to the possibility of dealing with her autismo brother if it means staying with her and having the best Smite partner I could ask for.
Honestly, typing out the whole thing helped a lot. Thanks for reading my blog post.

You're welcome.

Did they change ama's dash or something? I swear I can't hit the escape and keep getting caught on a gods awkward hitbox

Which is worse: HiRez's balance, or its servers?

Your mom last night.

Fucking trips did it again

Anti-anti-bump

I skipped class this morning

You are such a rebel user

Servers

servers are still down.

hurry the fuck up Hi-Rez

>>"DON'T LISTEN TO THEM YOUR CONTROLS DON'T MATTER ALL THAT MATTERS IS THAT YOU'RE COMFORTABLE WITH YOURS NONE ARE OBJECTIVELY SUPERIOR!!!"
But this is right

twitter.com/SmiteGame/status/852112401575153664
Sasuga Hi-Rez

the money isn't going to servers, it's going to the janitor and reddit for job. Dedicated your whole life to censoring any constructive criticism about Scylla nigger piece of shit has a price

>chang'e and athena both my early diamonds
>have to get my waifu athenas skin no matter what
>in a 3/6 chest
>possible 1200 gems to roll for it
>chang'e gets a limited skin
>dont want to miss out on this either as I already regret not getting the nox limited
>900 gems
>total of 2100 gems
>£23.99

Just end my life right now. All that for two cosmetics.

I'm guessing all the adventure bundles will be 900 gems on release right? Was the last one 900 too? I didn't pay attention to it. I don't really like the bonus apollo skin so I'm thinking of waiting for a better bundle since all I really need is the gold vault key.

Nice try 16 year old faggot-kun

I want to rub Bastets belly.

>It's a your team instalock 3 assassins episode

>then you somehow win

>janitor
>monetary compensation
pick one

We could maybe have if our Ne Zha wasn't disconnected half of the game and our Neith would fucking build pen and take tower.

Stay with her, don't let some little autismo faggot turn you off of your loved ones. Backseat him HARD constantly next time you play with to make him go nuts and laugh about his autistic sperging. Simply make him stop wanting to play with you.

How's this game doing? Haven't played since the launch of season 1.

Just pay up.
Game is alright. Servers are a bit trash as usual, but it is active and fun with friends. This general is dead but the game itself is fine.

>Just pay up.

I will. I looked it up and the last adventure bundle was 700 gems. I'm going to wait and hope next adventure is cheaper. I'll roll for the athena skin later today though. Fucking slut bitch cunt is going to take the max three rolls I know it.

>ao kuang is a mage do you even smite?
>2-7 ao that laned with a fucking loki in siege

>Game is alright. Servers are a bit trash as usual, but it is active and fun with friends. This general is dead but the game itself is fine.
not him but can you define "fine/alright"?

There is an active and alive playerbase. The game's balance state is pretty good with rituals gone. There is enough variety outside of conquest if you want to chill or have fun. (Though I still think Siege and Clash need to be removed) Chests are still a terrible jew tactic but the cosmetics recently have been great nonetheless, if you have the money for them.

what's wrong with Siege and Clash? I mean, personally I suck at siege because no wards to protect my sorry ass but clash?

Siege is a terribly designed map. The huge jungle but only 4 players so one can't actually enjoy practicing as a jungler is pointless. Juggernauts let you take towers as early as 3 minutes in for useless gimmick minions, and don't get me started on that 2 juggernauts in one lane shit. Clash feels like an Arena with towers. Too clustered, no genuine laning, and you can get XP from both lanes which is stupid.

It's always a good feeling when you're at no health and instead of retreating you bait the chase then unload everything and delete them

>DID YOU REALLY BELIEVE THIS WOULD BE SO EASY!?!?!?

Conquest is the worst game mode.

For solo queuer's

>Racer isn't even out for a day and it's already down.

Welp, there goes any motivation to play this game.

Why are heroes so expensive in smite?

Why does it take forever to earn favor?

Why are there only 4 gods that aren't priced at the max level?

Does hi-rez understand that no new players want to stick around because of this?

what are you on about, getting favor is much faster than getting IP in LoL

>Not just spending the $29.99 to get every God until the end of time

>play free game
>ask why free game is bad
>"just buy it lol"

>ask why free game is bad
where?

Does smite not have proper matchmaking?

My very first matches are against and with people who are already bitching about non-meta choices, and I don't even know what the fuck they are talking about.

$30 for every God in Smite is far less money you'd be spending in League on all the boosters and champions if you used Riot Points. Stop being poor.

>b-but lol

Why do you compare everything to LoL? How about, you know a good moba? DOTA 2? No wonder this game is fucking garbage when it's LoL you look at and compare with. Uninstalling this baby watered down grinding shit, fuck you all and your shit 2 posts a day general.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out, poorboy

Later, Paco.

oh hey look at that, jungle athena is in a chest and I have everything but her

>I don't know that I can rent god
Go be stupid somewhere else.

>even playing worst girl

>run away from someone
>they stab me in the ass until I'm dead
how do you know if you can run away or not?