Am i the only one on here who strains their engine oil once a month...

am i the only one on here who strains their engine oil once a month? i suck it out with a mighty vac then strain it through paint strainers to get any sediment out.

the fuck for? that's what your oil filters do

There shouldn't be any sediment.
I do this when I drain my coolant tho, put a paint strainer in a funnel and slap that into the radiator and dump the old fluid back in.

I like my engine being clean?

Clean like the hooks dangling around this thread?

>suck it out with a mighty vac
uuh.. regardless of the fact that this is incredibly unnecessary, why wouldn't you just put the strainer/container under the drain plug on the oil pan, let it drain through the strainer, replace the plug and dump it back in?

I strain it and boil it every 15k miles. The straining removes sediment and boiling it removes chemical impurities

I run mine through my Infowars ™ Alex Jones ™ water filter

Doesn't all that suction cause the sediment already in the oil filter to punch a hole in the media?

do you brush your teeth every hour?

I cant handle autism of this magnitude.

Why does that paint filter have holes, doesn't that undermine the whole point

Not op.

The holes are where the filter material is. The rest is paper too thick for paint to permeate. You can't see it in the picture, but in the holes is a fine mesh filter.

Why the fuck would you do that

Thanks user, you're a cool dude

>he allows oil to dirty his passages

can confirm my car runs better without fluoride in the oil

Why the hell would you do that? New coolant mix is cheap as hell and doesn't need to be changed that often.

Can't you just put the paint filter directly inside your car and then change it out like every 2 weeks?

i cum into my oil every few days

This. It'd be awesome if cars just had oil filters already on the engines and you just unscrew them and swap them out

You should file a patent OP

>and doesn't need to be changed that often
Exactly why I reuse it dummy

Because of severe autism.

You. Are. Autistic.

Aren't you ever worried that you car might have already turned gay though?

OCD. The post.

you have a filter, just replace it every 6 months

>he doesn't change his oil every day

Never gonna make it