>get in from passenger side
>drive off
>one block away
>flat tire
>take off bad tire
>put on 11 year old spare tire
>low air
>try to drive to nearest gas station
>emergency vehicles (cops, ambulance, fire trucks block off road)
>forcing everyone to turn on expressway
>begin to turn onto expressway
>tire slips off the rim after making a tight turn on the exit cloverleaf ramp
>now waiting for tow truck

i wanna die

If you're a poorfag, save up. If not, get a better shitbox

I'm gonna buy a new tire tomorrow. Is it okay to buy a different brand with the same measurements? They're all seasons. I just don't wanna buy the same tire that fucking went flat on me.

>flat tire
You did this to yourself, I know my tires are shot and I don't expect them to be flat for the next month or two.
I knew they were fucked 2 months ago. If you aren't running to the band you aren't going to get a flat.
In 2017 unless they are pouring nails on the highway like they are in india you shouldn't be getting flats.

brand shouldn't matter too much, the only thing that might would be tread thickness with AWD vehicles but I doubt your shitbox is AWD so you should be fine

>If you aren't running to the band you aren't going to get a flat.

Yeah, we all know that it is objectively impossible for sharp debris to exist in the world, so literally nothing could ever puncture a tire in transit.

They could, but they generally don't. I commute in a very very high traffic area every day, there are generally no flats on a multi hour commute. Those that even bother to look at their tires will likely notice their tire is at risk for a flat and replace it. People getting flats are going full retard today.
But hey you might win the lotto so maybe you should invest in a few this week.

Buy Michelin tires, they're the best.

>In 2017 unless they are pouring nails on the highway like they are in india you shouldn't be getting flats.

kek I agree, it's next to impossible to get a flat tire on normal roads, the only places you have to be wary of are developing neighborhoods/suburbs where they're doing any sort of framing for houses although I doubt OP's flat tire was driving through one of those-- it was probably due to neglect

Are you retarded enough to be saying that inspecting tires beforehand tells you that you might run over something sharp while driving?

Or are you just autistically screeching over your own conclusions and everything else will literally be impossible because you can never be wrong in your own mind?

I think he's trying to say that a sharp piece of debris that's embedded itself in your tire will likely cause a slow leak over a period of time, and that if you frequently inspect your tires you would notice the object and see it's causing a slow leak, and take appropriate action

A single sharp object in a tire that isn't past it's tread depth will not destroy it if were talking about a nail. Tires don't "pop" from a single nail if they are still at acceptable tread depth. They will go flat after you park it.
If you inspect your tire the odds of your tire and it is still "legal" to have on your car a "sharp object" should not destroy it.
I don't worry about being hit by stay bullets while I drive, I don't worry about "sharp objects" because I have modern tires.

>I don't worry about "sharp objects" because I have modern tires.

My "modern tires" have been punctured and deflated within seconds twice. Once because of a 90 degree bracket that I hit just right to lodge it in, and the second because I had to swerve to the shoulder and ripped the sidewall on a pothole.

"Modern tires" can still be flattened by debris, and you're a delusional retard to believe that it can only happen if you're lazy or stupid.

The fucking bracket incident was on yokohama tires that were less than a week old.

>yokohama tires

I said modern tires, not fake chink garbage.

>I had to swerve to the shoulder and ripped the sidewall on a pothole.
Sounds like you done goofed. Maybe next time you should aticipate traffic and not get into shitty situations.
>Once because of a 90 degree bracket that I hit just right to lodge it in
Man sounds like a freak accident I should really start worrying about those. I better stay inside so I don't get hit by a car while I walk around.
You seem confused, I agree you can get in a freak accident. The idea that his driver door handle breaks off, his tire then pops and then his spare has low air pressure is just all freak accidents and this man was just super unlucky is so unlikely that I'm not willing to consider the possibility.
This was a failure due to poor maintenance.
Unless you are claiming the spare became low when his main tire became flat.

Also fuck off this is my name now. You have forfeited it.

>Sounds like you done goofed. Maybe next time you should aticipate traffic and not get into shitty situations.

Yeah, let's anticipate the person traveling reasonably around a circle to slam the brakes and jerk into the outer lane as I am coming into it. With my telepathy powers, I should run for office.

>Man sounds like a freak accident
Yeah, they happen. Just like your autism diagnosis.

>Yeah, let's anticipate the person traveling reasonably around a circle to slam the brakes and jerk into the outer lane as I am coming into it. With my telepathy powers, I should run for office.
I'm just going to assume you drive an auto? Judging space and speed is required to drive a manual without crashing into people. If you failed a break check because he "got into your lane."
Then you done goofed. Sure he did wrong but you did worse.
The only thing is I wouldn't argue that was a freak accident but a fuck up on your part. I assume the insurance company is on my side as well?(inb4 you lie)

brake*

Autism the thread.

>11 year old spare tire
Time for a newer car

I agree, if I was diagnosed with autism it would be a freak accident.

> drives shitty shitbox
> doesn't have $20 Wal-Mart air pump

The fuck is wrong with millennials

Every time I've gotten a flat, it's because I drove past some construction and picked up a screw or a nail.

I guess some of us have to learn the hard way in life....

Is the tire that went flat that bad? If it was punctured in the treads, it can be repaired for not much money. Even Wal-Mart does those kind of tire repairs, costs like $15 last time I checked.
If the tire was slashed or it came apart on the sides, it's fucked and you pretty much need a new one.
How old are the tires on the car, OP?

>I'm just going to assume you drive an auto? Judging space and speed is required to drive a manual without crashing into people.

You would be wrong cuckaelangelo.

I had every bit of room I needed before the person apparently remembered they needed to leave the circle and slammed the brakes into the outer lane, which I was also using the exit for. Slamming the brakes myself would have resulted in hitting both that person and the one behind me, because this is a fucking highway, not your ideal slo-mo everything is telegraphed even sudden movements "racing" anime.

>Slamming the brakes myself would have resulted in hitting both that person and the one behind me
I was following too closely while someone was following me too closely.
Wew lad

>I was following too closely while someone was following me too closely.
>Wew lad

Yep, following someone too closely in a different lane. Retard.

>expecting animeposters to be intelligent

Calling people retarded makes me feel better about my life and the fact that I missed out on a great example of my favorite car by two hours.

lol