What do you have against wagons?

What do you have against wagons?

I used to but after all the crossover bullshit I've grown to like and respect them.

Nothing. Only fat clappers seem to hate them.

Pretty much this.

Wagons are great

That's a very sexy wagon.

why can't Jaguar into beautiful estates? They always fuck up the rear ever since the Model X.

They're stigmatized in the US. That's what I've got against them.

I'LL NEVER DRIVE A HATCHBACK

They look stupid.

They're ugly, plain and simple.

Practical, sure. But so are vans.

Both are just ugly vehicles.

If you'd consider a Ford freestyle a wagon, I've actually rather liked mine and wouldn't be against another in the future.

nothing, I love them.
edgy kids who don't know shit about cars tend to hate on them because "it's so big"

This. I have the same opinion.

I've got a Golf but I want a sportwagen TDI or an All-track

go ahead, but please don't fall for the diesel meme.
Diesel is terrible for street driving.
After owning a diesel you will:
never complain about engine noise
never worry about your car not starting when battery is low
feel blessed each time you smell gasoline
always recognize a diesel when it drives by
have nightmares about owning one.

I don't like them because they remind me of hearses.

What are they stigmatized as?

In Burgerland THEY did a great job in making anything family related to look like it ends your super awesome life now that you're a family man.

Wagons are often associated with having a family and therefore people want to avoid to look like "they have given up".
SUVs and many crossovers are so fucking huge they work for families and singles so they currently work better for the ~modern human bean~ if family or not.

Normal wagons won't make a big comeback until SOMEHOW it becomes cool again to be a family man which will probably not happen.

If you drive a wagon in America you're either a hippy that converted a 300TE to biofuel or you're a hippy that likes vaping and offroading in his Legacy. Respectable people buy sedans and if you need more space you buy an SUV "because it's safer".

>spoiler alert: it isn't

Dudes in Germany buy wagons like 80% compared to a sedan because they have minimal better resale value (as if it matters).

Don't lie it looks badass.

>What do you have against wagons?

There is no visual subtile standart anymore.
Dislike the childish coloured pseudo-sportscar wannabe looks, and also dislike the ones that are just plain cheap and ugly.

What if I need to transport my washing machine while going 250kph/150mph?

best wagon

Hatchbacks do their job. Unless you need the extra trunk space, which many people don't, a hatchback is typically better economically and performance wise.

I'd choose that wagon instead. Makes the washing machine faster than Autobahn.

Sex incoming

I'd give my middle nut for a panamera sport turismo

Citroën remains mother of wagons.

Skoda still makes wagons that are kind of subtle and not too tryhard

>all this hood for just a tiny 4cylinder

Nothing, they are pretty good family cars that are usually better mpg than Crossovers/SUV's due to their lesser weight.

Volvo wagons are safe and sexy. Get the Polestar/R edition and you'll be going fast as fuck in an indestructible tank.

Its because they put the reserve wheel in it, plus the pneumatic system components.

Also because you can actually fit something in the back. Sedans are absolutely retarded for utility.

Normal wagons also won't make a comeback in the US as long as SUVs still get preferential treatment in CAFE standards and crash ratings so that Detroit can continue churning out shitbarges instead of going under.

They're for women

>stupid ass pedestrian walks over lane without looking
>wood volvo brakes hard
>pedestriang gets LOGGED

So what happens when you have to emergency brake?

lol

Okay, enjoy towing your handbag around with that sissy petrol of yours.

>Volvos
>caring about obstacles

People don't like wagons anyway, dude. They're too long and look very dated. Normalfags just fucking love SUVs.

I love wagons, I just don't like how modern ones look.

I'd post a reaction pic to show you how baffled I am, but I don't have one that does your retarded statement justice.
But I will give a free sample of my premium (You)'s.

So good looking

We burgers almost got pic related the g8 gxp wagon but the unions wouldn't let us

So angery
The best wagons are the 2dr ones IMO

I honestly have no use for anything with More trunk than a hatch and More seats than a roadster.

wagons a best

Last time I was passed by a RS6 Avant it was a dad with his daughter on the passenger seat, nothing cooler than that.

It's difficult to express.
They look uncool by nature, like electric cars, automatic transmission, or diesel (or to some extent FF). I can't imagine an uncucked male driving them, or anyone other than a soccer mom really. They look so lame no engine can redeem them.
And they cost a fortune. If you're poor and need a big shitbox to live in I could understand that, but these are new riche as fuck, literally spawns of the Cayenne.

they're fucking gay, why the fuck do you need the spce, you gonna be delivering doors?

>yurop only

Nothing, I own one.