Dueling Network General - /dng/

Thread #2497
Previous Thread: Survival edition

● YGOPro is an automated simulator.
>YGOPro (Windows): mediafire.com/file/nlcz47swc8bl4af/ygopro-1.033.D-Percy.exe
>YGOPro (Mac): mediafire.com/file/jpok5ejx0fvlu5k/ygopro-1.033.A-Percy-nopics.dmg
>High Quality YGOPro Images: ygopro.co/Forum/tabid/95/g/posts/t/23339/The-Ultimate-HQ-Card-Project
>Manual Card Updates (place inside the expansions folder): github.com/Ygoproco/Live2017
● Duelingbook is a manual simulator
duelingbook.com/

Useful Links:
>Current Official Rulebook: yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/EN_SDSE_Rulebook.pdf
>Hypergeometric Probability Calculator: yugioh.party/
>Wiki with a wealth of information for the players: yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
>Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market: yugiohprices.com/

>OCG decklists:
blog.livedoor.jp/yugioh_tpr/
ocg.xpg.jp/v/deck/event.html
>TCG decklists:
yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists

>TCG/OCG news sites:
ygorganization.com/
blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/
Upcoming Sets:
●OCG: Code of Duelist (April 15th)
●OCG: Collectors Pack 2017 (May 13rd)
●OCG: Cyverse Link Structure Deck (June 17th)
●OCG: Circuit Break (July 8th)

●TCG: Structure Decks Machine Reactor & Dinosmasher’s Fury (April 14th)
●TCG: Maximum Crisis (May 5th)
●TCG: Dimensional Guardians (May 26th)
●TCG: Pendulum Evolution (June 23rd)
●TCG: Battles of Legend: Light's Revenge (7th July)
●TCG: Starter Deck: Link Strike (July 21st)
●TCG: 2017 Mega-Tin Mega Pack (August 25th)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AcYDrdwNEcM
db.yugioh-card.com/yugiohdb/faq_search.action?ope=5&fid=19921&keyword=&tag=-1&request_locale=ja
db.yugioh-card.com/yugiohdb/faq_search.action?ope=5&fid=19922&keyword=&tag=-1&request_locale=ja
db.yugioh-card.com/yugiohdb/faq_search.action?ope=5&fid=19920&keyword=&tag=-1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What are your hopes for the final 3 SPYRAL cards and final 3 Subterror cards?

Maybe they will get an extra deck monster or something

If fiendess is anything to go by, i hope they get some decent shit. SPYRALs better get misty reprinted as a SPYRAL and scrap that fucking SPYGAL shit because that's the most retarded move the TCG has done for their archetype.

Not being shit. I'm prepared for disappointment.

I think the Maximum Crisis list already confirmed there are no extra deck monsters
>Subterror Fiendess
>2 more Subterror monster
>Subterror trap
>SPYRAL monster
>SPYRAL spell
>SPYRAL trap

Sex with Aisha.

Oh well nevermind then.

>Subterror trap

I've been testing vs link and its honestly not that bad, you just boardwipe a lot.

The problem is shit like this exists

youtube.com/watch?v=AcYDrdwNEcM

you can easily form change or whatver your problem away but this shit is stupid, even master piss is managable if you have more than oe play, which you should

well hopefully one of the new Behemoths helps to compensate for Ultramafus being useless against Links

Links on ygopro when?

BRs only ;)

>during the Battle Phase
Nah

But why would you want power and consistency when you could have puns?

>no Subterror Link
Don't you like irony?

what is BRs?

xth for Julia is a bitch

But what if it said, this card can be treated as being Face-Down

Didnt the list for MACR showed that one of the Subterror monster cards had 4 words in its name? I hope thats its something like "Subterrot Nemesis Behemoth ?????" with an effect that synergies with Warrior, the Trap is where all my hopes are right now, with a Zoodiac Barrage level of broken

nigger u what
remove the during battle phase, 10/10 run at 3 fixes alot of the decks problems

>judges whine about counterfeit judge mats preventing them from jewing players with their rewards for doing such a shitty job.

Serves them right.

What's currently the least shit ritual deck?

Rate my playmat.

Cyber Angel Herald
Gishki Toad turbo

Ive seen this post before

Shinobirb

>least shit
>shinobird

Blue-Eyes Chaos MAX :^)

It's not even difficult either, you just need a HR picture of the fucking thing. Unless Konami wants to ban non-official playmats, it's going to continue.

Just use judge promos like MTG, goddamn. It took ygo how long to start streaming the big official tourneys, and they still shit the bed.

Hungry Burger OTK

subterror feat. tarotrei

What are the best decks of each type at this current time?

You mean Tarotrei not featuring shitty subterrors.
Seriously. They do nothing but the drag the deck down.

Ya know I thought Fiendess was cute when we had the lower res reveal, but now that I see her face I'm not a believer.

Pick one and ill give you a meme answer

>Unless Konami wants to ban non-official playmats
Get ready for it goy

divine

Thats a meme itself by default

At least you only go -1 with Terrortrei.

You're minusing harder in Guard Dog or die.dek

fine
insect?

I'll just go with the big 5 types.

>best Warrior Deck
>best Spellcaster Deck
>best Dragon Deck
>best Fiend Deck
>best Machine Deck

I'm thinking HERO, Pendulum Magicians, Blue-eyes, D/D/D and ABC would be the right answers.

Still Inzektors

Traptrix/Naturia.dek

Can you guys help identify these monsters and traps?

I've already know about, Hope Harbinger, Utopias, Castel, Abyss, Leviair, Snow Rabbit, Maxx C, D.D. Crow, Allure and Raigeki.

>Unless Konami wants to ban non-official playmats
They do want to do that, with the new Link rules they want stores to buy their official mats and make it so that people are only allowed to play on those. Did you miss the outrage wayy back when Links were first revealed? Through I don't blame you since that info came out with the new link format rules,too. Konami is doing everything in their power to piss off the old guard in hopes that the newfags from duel links will replace them, it's why Vrains will be speed duel based much like turbo duels and action duels were the backbone of 5D's and Arc-V respectively, theyve even got Numbers left to entice the old guard into buying packs, well people who are collectors anyway. there's 12 of those motherfuckers left and Zexal has been over for 4 years already.

Felgrand, 101, Dimensional Barrier, Imperial Wall.

Thanks!

Blue xyz is Grampulse
Fossil Dyna on the bottom left

Felgrand, Dark Rebellion, 101, Grampulse, Fossil Dyna, Dimensional Barrier, Iron Wall.

The Subterrors are simply shit. Their most dangerous flip effect is a single target banish. Even pot of the forbidden is better.
And it's not just Guard Dog. There is Whirlwind Weasel too.

All of which are better cards than Subterrors. In fact. I'd rather play Summoner of Illusions turbo than Subterrors. At the very least then you've got a potent and clear win condition.

pmuch

Thanks anons

>shitty go first or bust monsters
>only 1 monster in pile of flips makes Tarotrei a -1

It's better than the shitty go first or second and then bust either way, like subterrors are.

If solid holograms were real. Most of us will not use it for duels and you know it

If solid holograms were real, we'd be getting carbonized by blaster IRL

>"Destiny HERO - Dystopia"1 "Destiny HERO" monster

During your Main Phase, if this card was Fusion Summoned this turn: You can Fusion Summon 1 Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck, using monsters from your hand or field as Fusion Materials. Once per turn, during either player's turn: You can target 1 monster on the field; this turn, it cannot be destroyed by battle, also its controller takes no battle damage from attacks involving it. Once per turn, during either player's turn, if a card or effect that would destroy a monster(s) on the field is activated: You can target 1 of those monsters; it is not destroyed by that effect.

They can't possibly make this worse than it was in the anime,right? Dystopiagai's stupid ass negate attack gain or drop to pop a card was already completely impossible, I can't imagine how activating these effects will be

Dont think of it too much, its gonna be bad just like the other D-Hero Cards from Arc-V, i dont understand why most of them are shit, are they that scared of Heroes being meta again or do they just not care?

If solid holograms were real, we'd be getting laid by blaster IRL

>xyz summon gustav/dora
>you, your opponent, and the entire neighborhood gets crushed

is this better than duel linkz?

>having my most precious monster for non duels purposes, like finally getting laid with handhold and kissing
I want this

A little from colume a a little from collum b, they definitely do not want Heroes to ever regain the power they used to have. It's also why they won't make a main deck masked hero even through contrast hero chaos is a less effective fiendish chain

>He plays Noble Knights

There's a story about a guy getting a Noble Knight deck from his local's bicycle because he refused to have sex with her, and therefore the archetype made her think he was a "white knight".

I played them once. Then I ran into a Quaking, never again

DOES ANYONE EVEN DUEL HERE ANYMORE
HOW COME THERE ARE NO MORE LATE NIGHT TAG DUELS
HOW COME THERE'S NO MORE RANDOM HOSTING POSTS
HOW COME THE DISCORD IS FULL OF STALE SALTY MEMERS

>not playing blue-eyes turbo noble knights

>4300 ATK Choco
Some things just shouldn't be possible

-Tag is garbage
-Getter is a jobber, Soundwave got shadow dueled and everyone else is probably sleeping or fapping or both.
-The tripfags righteously belong in that circlejerk

What version of pro is that?
Please share.

>Lesson
I always flip flop on running it. Nothing this format really needs the extra boost, since Master Piss is the only beefy thing that has immunity.
4300 is nutso for a choco though.

It's a beta version I got off youtube. It's LAN only unfortunately and it's still pretty buggy of course but you take what you can get

>Getter is a jobber
What?

Dude plays some janky but shitty decks of which have no outs for simple shit like Leo Dancer last time i spectated a duel of him.

I give him credit for that weird chain D/D/D deck though, that's something i never saw in my life.

HOLY ASDUFADIOG AOGTRFIDKV GFUFCKC

WHY=?

I LOST THE FUCKING ROCK PAPERS SCIIOAPFSDA OVER 20 TIMES

SERIOOUSLY

I'M NOT JKOING

WHJAT THE FUCK

FUCK THIS

WHY?

WHAT THE FUCK

Getter is a faggot and should kill himself

Hosting, pass: vydya

Which archetype has the wettest pussy?

Did you start? Don't see you.

The wettest pussy in Yugioh isn't in an archetype.

What's the room note?

Got an event saturday.

Someone red pill me on pre-MACR dinos since they'll surely be there. Planning on bringing fluffals for a decent zoo matchup because I don't believe in invoked windwitch artifact do they have destruction/battle stuff?

>Big Evolution Pill
>Tribute 1 Dinosaur-Type monster you control to activate this card
Well, there goes my chance of tributinf token from their field

Reminder that you don't need 2 Dandy for this.
Just need an extra brick of a level 2 vanilla, and GUB.

You can change the combo a little so you end up with a Nat Beast, 1-2 Firewall and Shekh/Anoyatilis, but it needs too many bricks unless you're playing Shaddoll hybrid.

I don't understand.
What's the problem with tributing token?

Old text
>Tribute 1 Dinosaur-Type monster; while this card is face-up on the field....
It doesn't specify whos Dino I have to tribute. Summon 1 Dio, Lost World summon token to opp field, tribute token with Pill.

Oh, just like Decode Talker fake(?) TCG text.

And for some reason I read "their field" as "the field" anyway.

Haha, nice meme.

If no one enter BP, will this card's mass removal effect happens?

contrast was just for the mirror mostly
granted you can get it off of a miracle but he was literally there to be removal

Is Speed Duel also going to use 20 card deck, 4K LP, 4-card opening hand and stuff?
Because various FTK will run rampant in that case.

Reading the FAQ, seems like the answer is no.

It doesn't even count turns, it counts BP that's performed by both players.

>It doesn't specify whos Dino I have to tribute.
You can't tribute cards from your opponent's side of the field unless it explicitly says you can.
It's the same thing with all the hex sealed fusions too.

The only thing preventing Duel Links from being FTK city, is that the vast majority of the card library isn't available.
Because yeah. The format itself is abusable as fuck.

>db.yugioh-card.com/yugiohdb/faq_search.action?ope=5&fid=19921&keyword=&tag=-1&request_locale=ja
>will it counts BP ended with Electro Turtle?
>yes, turtle move the BP into end step

>db.yugioh-card.com/yugiohdb/faq_search.action?ope=5&fid=19922&keyword=&tag=-1&request_locale=ja
>will it counts the BP skipped by Frozen Soul?
>no

>db.yugioh-card.com/yugiohdb/faq_search.action?ope=5&fid=19920&keyword=&tag=-1
>does it affect wildheart?
>yes

Pretty good.
The removal doesn't even starts a chain.
Too bad the game is too fast now.

Question. Is it bad to not use your extra deck. Like i make decks but the decks i make dont really go into the extra deck that much and the ones that do I rarely go into the extra deck. Its mostly because I dont want to spend so much stuff trying to make monsters only for them to be dumped on by one card. Yeah its a shitty reason and I still should try but I just enjoy not using it more.

Just throw in some level-appropriate generic XYZs, if nothing else.

If you want to play/make decks that dont focus on the ED, thats fine its your choice. Still though you should always have one, its nice having the options available.

Last thing you want to feel is stupid cause your main deck cant out a Marshmallon or a Gravity Bind against some shitter.

ED is just like all that mechanic toolbox you have at home.
You can get away without using it most of the time, but it comes in handy when you do need it.

Unless, of course, your deck revolves around a certain cards that benefits from you not having ED.