gw2crafts.net/
>Useful links
gw2efficiency.com/
tooltips.thatshaman.com/
guildwars2roleplayers.com/
>Writebin
pastebin.com/kRR6ZV7W

>Veeky Forums Guilds:
NA [HOPE]: Tarnished Coast, whisper Oothier, Grovewillow, Peachy Panic, Raid Time, or Rijakk.
EU [FUN]: Seafarer's Rest, whisper Aktium, Amarin Luxtail, Strider Of Spring, Dex Mindwrack, or Mo Zing Miko.

-Servers only matter for WvW and instancing.
-If no one is online, send a mail.
-If you are F2P, leave your name and region on the thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/The_Bitter_Cold
wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Bitter_Cold
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for healthy femnorns and their healthy L cups.

hold me gw2g

FUCK OFF MO

who hurt you, was it florburz? I'll kill him.

it wasnt him

and I can't say, its just ugh...

Some of the music in this game is really incredible

also why are there so many sluts wearing awful looking clothing

What is this about oothie?

another love lost

I lost mine too and 1 year later I still cry. Go get something yum to eat and watch a funny show, that's what I'm doing tonight...

okie thanks user

i know this feel...

that's good advice desu.
basically, get comfy and gozy.

was it me?

because i'm still here

that must mean it's not me

>tfw it's not you

>join [Here]
>they help me level to 80
>they help me kill the world bosses
>they raid with me
>they teach me how to pvp
>they let me in their guild
>they take me to their gmissions

Why do we hate [Here] again?

Whisper Surbrus Mindfang, Ancora Softpaw, Vae the Spectre, or Roxtar for an invite

nope nobody from here afaik

add charr aznable to the list of inviters

ello lil matey

what server?

>Go get something yum to eat and watch a funny show, that's what I'm doing tonight...

and people wonder why they're undesirable fat fucks

Tarnished Coast

yeah honestly i'm fat as fuck and really ugly and nobody wants me

>join [Here]
>they help me level to 80
>they help me kill the world bosses
>they raid with me
>they teach me how to pvp
>they let me in their guild
>they take me to their gmissions

Why do we hate [Here] again?

Whisper Surbrus Mindfang, Ancora Softpaw, Vae the Spectre, or Roxtar for an invite

user, that post is a ruse, not a single one of those names are affiliated with Veeky Forums or want to run a guild from it. People have been messing with the invites for years. The only guilds around are in the OP.

oh, well i'm not from any of those servers anyway, i'm on sea of sorrows

rude and presumptuous

what do you think of the guy "angry rex"?

that's a joke btw comfyanon is hot irl and friendly

If you are looking for some people to talk to or get game advice from, HOPE's had a good record with that. Server only matters for WvW anyway.

never met him, i'm new

i thought you could only join guilds on the same server you were on?

>tfw come back to gw2 after a year and remember my fucked up face edgy thief

i really like it though

First time necro, why is this class so FUN

post well endowed mcharr

No, it was never like that. It's just for a single PvP gamemode (WvW) like I mentioned, and it sort of affects instancing. But this game has "megaservers", which means you'll be taken to the most populated instances of a game. And if you're in a party/squad, you can join other people's instances, so you can do guild missions and other things with HOPE or whatever other guilds just fine.

people who vote for the moba map are the worst

Post very musky mcharr

I've crafted sunrise. Should I sell this other sunrise I won, sell some other stuff, then buy twilight, then craft eternity and sell eternity?

I exclusively vote for Skyhammer because it's genuinely the most fun map in this game.

Even with sideburn pieces you can still tell it's a manjaw. Phenomenal.

Your character does have a nice look to it, kinda reminds me of like something out Pirates of the Caribbean

me too

>2 health pools

i hate fighting necros

>also why are there so many sluts wearing awful looking clothing
What ever do you mean user?

If you ask around, I'm sure you can find a turstworthy middleman and someone with an unbound twilight. You both mail it to the middleman and the middleman sends them back out. There used to a couple of guilds that specialized in doing this closer to launch. A high profile streamer is probably the best way to go once you find someone to trade with.

>thieves thinking they are hot shit wasting time in t4 molten boss fractals soloing with their shortbows and infinite dodges when the boss has over 1/2 the hp left and everyone else is dead

>thieves
Could've stopped there tbqh

pls halp

>shield in pve
>stances in pve
>29k health in pve

IT'S NOT ENOUGH

I don't pve on this toon man. This is the toon I command on my alt account.

FUCK

Is episode 5 the last one in the season?

Drops in May, announce $20 expansion, releases in October like HoT?

That's way too fucking ambitious for Anet.
Try ep 5 releasing late, and a $40 expansion for spring 2018 or maybe a holiday 2017 release if ncsoft is really fucking desperate but that just means more rushed half-assed shit.

Been thinking of join and I have some questions?

1) Does the game have 64bit support? I don't know if its just me but 64bit bit just seems to be better for games but I don't need it.

2) Is the playerbase 'healthy?' Are low, mid and high level areas populated?

3) How well do melee classes do? I almost always play melee characters and after Path of Exile I refuse to touch a game with bias against melee classes.

But they literally came out today and gave an update on episode 5's release and it should still be on time?

64 bit client

The game uses megaservers and will cross-realm zones that are underpopulated, either that or they cross-realm everything PvE. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Best class in the game is warrior, they can do everything and it's dumb. I hope you like giant 2h swords.

Literally said "this episode will release closer to the three-month side of our two-to-three-month cadence"
L A T E

Yeah.
Yeah.
Very well, actually better than ranged in 9/10 scenarios because you're going to wind up doing a lot of stacking anyways.

They implued May is the result of falling into 3 months than 2 months

Thanks. Just two more questions:

4)Which version of DirextX does the game use? Like 64bit, DX11 seems to run better for me.

5)With my budget I'll have about $20 a month to spend on the cash shop, is that a good amount to get most things?

>oothie still doesnt understand love
i also love people i erp with for a month

where / when can i get a cape?

anet why does the stuck bug still happen?

Guild Wars 2 is a DX9 game, again correct me if I'm wrong. People have been pleading for DX11, DX12, and Vulkan, which lead to Anet giving their responses.

Don't spend cash on the game before you even know if you're committed and loving it.

I was being melodramatic

fuck off

That's correct for open world and when you're using the LFG tool or guilds to find people to play with. Population varies in WvW depending on the server, there's ones with low to high pops and they offer different angles in gameplay, you'll find more zergs in high ones, and more roaming in smaller ones from what I've seen.

Overall, this game still has enough people playing that you can do anything at a reasonable time.

and here i thought you were telling the truth and were actually hurt
get ready for my hyena's cock you crazy slut

I am actually hurt but "love lost" is a bit extreme i barely know them, but we both agreed its for the better we dont do anything
also neat

you lied to me
NO HYENA COCK FOR YOU OOTHIE BAD
you only get the normal cock now

as your punishment i will get you to erp with my cute femvari/fhd and then swap over to my msura who will proceed to release the cumshit in you.

lmbo

Is there any way to do a player lookup? I want to see the level of a character whose name I want.

i don't think so user

futasura on futasura cuddling

As someone who hates fractals, what's the least amount of fractals I need to run to make the legendary back piece?

no idea desu sorry user

>I'm a new/returning player, how do I join the Veeky Forums guild?

NA [DORF]: Tarnished Coast, whisper Edarkness, Reignofpain, Unwarrior Chicken
NA [HOPE]: Tarnished Coast, whisper Master Ruseman, Awena, Valsi, Meyer The Shark, Surbrus Mindfang, Apothecary Beatus, Ancora Softpaw, Oren Nil
NA [SS]: Fort Aspenwood, whisper Jakey Gyllenhaal, Ayo Girl Cmere, or Double A E D
EU [FUN]: Seafarer's Rest, whisper Farfelu, Aktium, Nalynea, Mo Zing Miko, Togo Hornblower or Kealdrix
NA+EU [USA]: Fort Aspenwood+Seaferer's Rest, whisper Squatfu, Buzz Spankleaf, Togo Hornblower, Vuncia, Kerolastic
EU [Here]: Tarnished Coast, whisper Surbrus Mindfang, Ancora Softpaw, Vae The Spectre, Roxtar

-Guilds are cross-server, and the only real reason to choose the server above is if you want to be on the same WvWvW team.
-You can also send a mail asking to be in the guild, if nobody is online

Or, leave your name and server here so someone can check this post and invite you
Don't Join [FUN] or [HOPE]

Those are troll guilds made to trick members away from joining the real above official guilds

epic post retard

Licking vegemite from mcharr's chest

>I'm a new/returning player, how do I join the Veeky Forums guild?

NA [DORF]: Tarnished Coast, whisper Edarkness, Reignofpain, Unwarrior Chicken
NA [HOPE]: Tarnished Coast, whisper Master Ruseman, Awena, Valsi, Meyer The Shark, Surbrus Mindfang, Apothecary Beatus, Ancora Softpaw, Oren Nil
NA [SS]: Fort Aspenwood, whisper Jakey Gyllenhaal, Ayo Girl Cmere, or Double A E D
EU [FUN]: Seafarer's Rest, whisper Farfelu, Aktium, Nalynea, Mo Zing Miko, Togo Hornblower or Kealdrix
NA+EU [USA]: Fort Aspenwood+Seaferer's Rest, whisper Squatfu, Buzz Spankleaf, Togo Hornblower, Vuncia, Kerolastic
EU [Here]: Tarnished Coast, whisper Surbrus Mindfang, Ancora Softpaw, Vae The Spectre, Roxtar

-Guilds are cross-server, and the only real reason to choose the server above is if you want to be on the same WvWvW team.
-You can also send a mail asking to be in the guild, if nobody is online

Or, leave your name and server here so someone can check this post and invite you
Don't Join [FUN] or [HOPE]

Those are troll guilds made to trick members away from joining the real above official guilds

stfu vae

ive been gone for a while, is hope still filled with autistic futa pedo furfag erpers?

>autistic
bad apples are everywhere user it's best you get your hands dirty and learn that lesson yourself. you might come out with good friends after sorting through the members you don't like.
>futa pedo furfag erpers
HOPE has no erpers and if so they keep it to themselves. ERP is a joke to HOPE. all the asura players are borderline normies and oldfags. same for charr players. the only erper still around is oothier and he's harmless.

>go to bitterfrost to grab some berries and seaweed salads
>some guy in /map mentions he'd like the zone better if everything didn't chill him
>some other guy jumps down his throat about how he's bitching
Is this game just so fucking dead now that the only people left are the Anet shills who defend every decision anet makes regardless of whether it actually makes the game fun or is just annoying?

Is that a real question?

They never were.

>Shiverpeaks map
>People complain about chill
>Defending this is shilling
God forbid environmental effects were taken into consideration.

>Walk over frozen lake in core GW2, never slippery
>Walk over frozen lake in SAB GW2, sometimes too slippery
>Walk over frozen lake in GW1, slippery and slows you down if you stop moving and try to move afterwards up until you gain some momentum again
>Walk along the godforged territory in core GW2, the firestorm at Fireheart Rise doesn't burn
>Literally /sleep in lava at Metrica Province
>Walking along charred earth in GW1 burned you
GW2 hasn't done enough to trigger conveniencefags.

It is when literally every enemy spams it in a way that is clearly supposed to be annoying. It's not an environmental concern - it'd make sense if you slipped on a lake or the water frozen you, especially if you had a way of countering it.

But that doesn't exist here. You could take a torch but it's limited. You could take condi cleanse, but it's limited. And there's about five million mobs with an aggro range five times normal and that's not counting the ones that will -literally- spawn out of the ground when you've killed their buddies and then have the gall to fly off at 2% hp while evading your attacks and leaving chill fields everywhere.

Literally everything in Bitterfrost is designed not to challenge you, but to annoy you. None of the enemies are challenging. They're just annoying. It isn't hard to kill svanir or icebrood griffons but the griffons seem to exist for no reason other than eat up time with how often they fly away despite being a melee enemy.

After a certain point you realize you're only in BF for the rewards, because it is the most profitable zone. This isn't fun. It isn't hard. It's just annoying. It's a shit design for a game. Only a masochist boots up a game just to be annoyed.

Oh yeah here's another I remember.

>Sharp surfaces in GW1 made you bleed if you tried to run past them
>Just dodge over spike traps in GW2 because pressing the dodge key is skill

Again:
>Shiverpeaks map
>People complain about chill
Bitterfrost Frontier is a small zone to begin with and has a night cycle meta event where icebrood come out to play during some blizzard or whatever. A real annoyance would be perma chill through an environmental effect and constant 90% slowed movement just by stopping in the middle of a skid through a frozen surface. Think the area around the EotN in GW1 which had a more potent chill and could be applied instantly from a distance.

All you have to worry at Bitterfrost Frontier is dodging and running away from icebrood wolves, dodging the leap from a icebrood kodan and running in a zigzag to avoid their rush, and block/dodge an ice elemental's freezing projectile. There's also the little gusts that freeze you if you get too close or get smacked by a slow but precise gust attack. Unless you're aggroing large groups on purpose, not dodging, and intentionally running into chill fields it shouldn't be a problem. What would be a real shame is if these enemies didn't chill and freeze you for staying still. Imagine harvesting winterberries and brushing off an icebrood troll's red circle knowing it made you bleed a little instead or something. Spiders and griffons spawned, oh well let them smack me around a little so I can harvest more winterberries.

Whenever I need winterberries I clear enemies out because they'd beat on me and chill me otherwise. Any build is useful in the overworld so equipping condition cleanse, blocks, stun breaks, etc instead of running a meta fractal/raid build out of laziness should resolve any bad scenarios where chill duration stacks to horrid levels of slowness.

At least you can dodge the chill application and deal with the enemies that apply them. White Mantle Clerics, however.. unless you're packing unblockable CC they'll constantly survive and blind you. Now THAT is an annoying waste of time.

>environmental effects
Yeah, cause when it's cold outside, you start walking and doing things in general really fucking slow. Right. Right?

>What would be a real shame is if these enemies didn't chill and freeze you for staying still. Imagine harvesting winterberries and brushing off an icebrood troll's red circle knowing it made you bleed a little instead or something. Spiders and griffons spawned, oh well let them smack me around a little so I can harvest more winterberries.
But that's exactly what happens? You only need to kill them if you're something glassy like a thief or ele that can't literally sit there forever.

Especially if someone else decides to clear the mobs. I can't count the times I've watched some shitstain warrior run up, sit in any AoE and harvest then run off while I'm fighting mobs.

Might as well throw on my fucking minstrels and join them desu.

>Cold outside
>Far Shiverpeak weather
Yeah generally it's pretty harsh outside of my igloo

Don't pretend to be retarded. Neither the NPCs or players look like it's arctic winter temperatures. On top of that, yeah, even outside your igloo you don't start walking slower because it's cold. So no, calling this environmental is completely retarded from any angle you look at it.

>Neither the NPCs or players look like it's arctic winter temperatures.
Polar bear men and midget killer whales.
Players can dress like sluts and it won't affect them, naturally, until...

wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/The_Bitter_Cold
wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Bitter_Cold

Not only are you wrong on every point, all you really need to reach those arctic glacier temperatures is apparently walking to the east side of the map. Wow! I won't call you retarded though, don't worry.

>east side of the map
Been there plenty of times you faggot.

You have no basis for calling this environmental until you show me any sort of support that being cold makes people walk slower. Without them already being almost dead from the cold, which makes them slower no matter how cold or warm they are.

Now get the fuck out you retarded child.

Does comfyanon play charr :3 ?

i wanna be inside ur igloo if you know what i mean user

NO
stay away....

Noooooo
Please don't leave me...

okay stay, qt user, come get cozy!