Why don't you own a Grom, Veeky Forums?

Why don't you own a Grom, Veeky Forums?

I'm 6'1 and it would look awkward

i'm not a faggot who wants to waste money on a glorified moped

I did and it was too slow so i sold it

im 6'4" and it would look retarded

Because bikes like the WR250X exist, are much more practical, are significantly quicker, have much better suspension, can go freeway speeds, handle better, are adult sized, don't make you look like a retarded man-child while riding, and can do all the same fun hooning bullshit you can do on a grom plus much more.

Because I can go even slower on a Ruckus

I have a Dio, get gud fgt

Grom looks cooler tho

Because 125 is for girls and underage bois.

Cityfags, don't forget cityfags

>Grom looks cooler tho

Because I'm 6'2".

Becaause i skipped a step and went straight to motard. Motards are far more fun than a crossdressing moped cutercycle.

This. I wouldn't be able to even stunt on it I'm pretty sure

Looking cool won't get you to 100mph though.

Says you.

I've rode a friends, I'm 6'1",wS super cramped. Friend is 5'9", and he looks really cramped. Tons of fun though senpai

These.

Groms are for retards that haven't discovered supermoto yet.

Supermotos have everything that makes a Grom fun, but in an adult sized bike that can go highway speeds and do pseudo-motocross/enduro tier shit too.

No you don't look cooler on your midget babbies first motorcycle. You look like a retard who was too scared/retarded to get an actual motorcycle.

it probably looks retarded if youre a tall lanky mclanklet

manlets need a street bike too, faggot

overpriced piece of shit.

Accident waiting to happen, you are so small people in cars or trucks won't see you.

you really think theres that much of a difference between a Grom and an "Average" sized bike? youre taking a risk no matter what bike you ride. Also get a loud muffler

you manlets need to serve tall man cock that's what

Fag. Take your degeneracy elsewhere.

only people shorter than 6'2" are fags, sissyboi gromrider

god this bitch is asking for it

>rides a grom
>calling others a fag
ROTFLMAO

6'2" and I wouldn't be able to stop myself from acting like a complete hoon on it.