>Patch 1.05 has dropped
blog.bioware.com/2017/04/04/mass-effect-andromeda-patch-1-05-notes/

blog.bioware.com/2017/04/06/patch-1-05-multiplayer-balance-updates/

Previously on /meg/:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12728680
youtube.com/watch?v=uu1969WQ5I0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sara is for Scott and Scott is for Sara.

Jaal is bi.

>the mental image of Scott beating Vetra with a frying pan, making her face all battered and bloody
>she gets in a corner in the fetal position and cries (not reccomended)
>Scott, I got a surprise for you
>What is it this time?
>Um... steak
>Why do you burn my steak to a fucking charcoal?
>WHY CAN'T YOU DO ANYTHING RIGHT?
>I... I tried
>Scott grabs an iron skillet and starts bashing Vetra on the head
>all you can hear are the hard whacks on her skull and her crying (also not reccomended)

DELET

Scott go to bed.

You get your wish, user. Jaal becomes bisexual through meme magic, but is still not attracted to human males.

How do you proceed?

JAAL IS FOR SCOTT

That looks like Femshep is stealing Sara's man

Cora is cute

I don't see Scott in that pic.

Ooh so it becomes as gross as coming on to Vega?

All the more reason to want a gayylien romance that's not Jaal.

I did, and look at what I found.

Looks like Sara made her choice.

You know what I thought was funny about the Peebee loyalty mission?

Bringing Drak along and the safety harness failing to get over his head. So the entire time Peebee Ryder is getting pissed at Peebee Drak is just sitting there with this fucking harness moving up and down and failing to go over his suit. Over and over and over.

Is there any sort of infinite research points glitch?

I love Sara.

Why are Turians so cuddly?

Stop avatarfagging.

How could anyone seriously fall in love with tali when there is an actual example of human perfection walking on board the normandy?

>not having sexual encounters with Vetra being 100% pleasurable for Ryder only, leaving Vetra a beaten, bloody, cum-filled, sobbing mess, quietly whispering her sister's name with tears running down her plates

Vetra = best girl (and only for Scott)

This is objective Official Canon Lore and literally cannot be disputed.

That's my first post in the thread.

Vote for your favorite race, let's see the taste of /meg/

strawpoll.me/12728680

cheat engine fixes number problems in any game

>romanced Vetra
>no option to hook up my sister with Jaal and go out on a double date

>The Andromeda initiative was supposed to be a fresh start, a new beginning
>Mass Effect: Andromeda the game was supposed to be a fresh start, a new beginning

>The initiative was met with a horrible, desastrious start that made people lose hope in it
>The game was met with a horrible, desastrious start, that made people lose hope in it

>Eventually the initiative began to crawl to it's feet, and through a lot of hard work, started to resemble something great
>Eventually the game began to crawl to it's feet, releasing patch 1.05 and through (we hope) a lot of hard work over the next two months, will start to resemble something great

The irony is so palpable you'd think it was done on purpose.

Post the waifu roll chart.

so will femshep and her huge cock

soon

>peecee mustard face
I'm obviously on console.

My niggas

> This many Quarian fags

also reminder that human penises lack the length to hit a turian's g-spot
you have good taste

>ruining Jaal's life
He's gonna go back to Aya and be king of angara pussy. Don't you dare take that away from him

Literally the only reason I want to play this game is for the delicious fem turian. I don't think it's worth it though.

It's not, she's boring. Everyone is.

Did we ever get reasoning why she has that black gunk on her face?

>ywn introduce Scott to Vetra after everything has blown over
>Alec will never roll over in his grave as both of his children become alien-fucking degenerates
>Ellen will never wake up to her dreams of normal grandchildren dashed
Why didn't we get a chance to hook up our sibling?

>playing on 7 year old computer hardware marked up 300% that you have to pay for games on

>A single vote for Asari
Hello Mac.

POOPOO

Well there's your problem.

tfw

Good to see best race getting the love they deserve

This scene is pretty weird. If she'd been an Outlaw or a kett or something with a knife, Ryder would have been dead. Why did everyone's situational awareness suddenly become shit?

Shit writing.

>king of angara pussy
>completely drops the cool detached facade and spills more spaghetti than an airdrop from Olive Garden when he tries to confess his feelings

Rrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

>No hanar
This one respectfully thinks your list is constituted of excrement

pls do not bully the ugly aliens, they have hard enough lives

Do shields not exist in lore?

If they do exist, why was the botanist Krogan so insistent in jumping in front of a shot for Drack when Drack's shields could probably take a bullet easily

I gotchu senpai

They will make a cute baby with each other.

>Ellen access a backdoor in to SAM that only she and Alec knew about
>programs SAM to manipulate Pathfinder Ryder into fucking their twin
>Sara ends up pregnant
>problem solved

this is my fetish

Of course the turians get all the votes and the batarians none.

The turians are humans as Veeky Forums's delusions want them to be. Highly competent, professional, harmonious, meritocratic, intelligent, free on an individual level yet highly regimented, enlightened, militaristic, respected and feared by everyone.

The batarians are humans as Veeky Forums's terrible ideas would make them. An incompetent, isolated, poverty-stricken, tinpot dictatorship with a penchant for mass murder, terrible strategic decisions, casual racism, and no fucking idea how outclassed they are.

Don't Krogan have natural armor too?

>why did characters behave stupidly in a cutscene?

First time playing a mass effect game?

youtube.com/watch?v=uu1969WQ5I0

Shields in lore are ubiquitous. Nevertheless, Shepard guns down a fuckload of dudes in the OT with a single pistol shot.

Do you think Vetra would like anime?

looks like he needs to start beating some sense into his marxist brainwashed kids

Go back to your enkindling faggot worship you big, stupid jellyfish

They do, in fact they're supposed to be lore present in the lore than in gameplay; codex says ALL hardsuits worn by everyone have shields. Rather than just elite troops as in-game. ME1 was the only game to get this right, along with many other lore bits (e.g. KBs don't block melee attacks, biotics can fling people around regardless of what defenses they have, etc.) but like those other bits people just found it annoying. So it got toned down for the sequels.

The botanist krogan is a dummy, that's pretty explicit.

She would think it was a waste of time and would feel guilty for watching it, but would watch it anyway.

Go count your shekels, It will distract you from the fact that the goyim are getting good taste.

He's more autistic than anything.

No, Vetra would only be into kino and occasionally schlocky action movies. But movies for her are usually an excuse to cuddle anyway.

>hurr

She has a cute butt.

We're catching up

THEYRE GYPSIES, NOT JEWS RRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Man, even the consolefag's memes are years behind PC memes.

>the votes for Asari climbing up
Mac stop forcing your employees to vote Asari

They're pretty clearly Jews before the creation of Israel, as a means to explore the palestinian/jew conflict through space aliens.

They feature tons of overt references to hebrew language and jewish history.

user, stop hurting Mac. You are the reason we can't romance Aria in ME3.

> This many Asari fags

REEEEE

Remember who had faith in you to be a spectre when everyone else doubted you, the Turians were the first alien race introduced in ME and they've been your constant ally!

Don't let them down to those blue fucks!

>People voting Asari
Enjoy your shitty low fruit waifu who whores themselves out hundreds of years.
Also you are literally ruining the game for everyone else as this'll encourage Mac Walters to keep shitting out more Asari storylines when as a species they contribute NOTHING to the initiative.

She still gives you a kiss.

Mac simply can't be stopped when it comes to asari faggotry

Wow, the writing in this game is so great!

You're acting like the OT writing was any better.

people who may have otherwise voted for turians won't because of vetrafags

ME1 did.

Did you never say anything retarded when you were 22?

>People actually voted for Angara

Turians were going to genocide us, if the Asari didn't broker the peace

Saren sabotaged Anderson so he couldn't become a spectre

Don't trust the space raptors

Yeah and it was also a turian and his asari bitch that tried to sell out the galaxy to the reapers. Salarians however have always been holding the line.

Nope, I stopped being a teenage at 19.

Except for the fact that line results from the dialogue option that pretty much states Ryder's going to drop fancy words and just get real angry, real fast.

Probably our two resident Jaalfags

Count yourself lucky then.

>Asari

>pick sarcasm option
>get a shitty joke dialogue
and?

Explain. Aria was the coolest asari, I was disappointed she wasn't a full party member with romance option.

The Asari may have flexibility to attain votes through the fanbase they've built through the years...

But we Turians have reach.

They'll not last long. GET VOTING TURIAN!

>Kett Empire shows up and takes their balls out and smears them all over the Nexus and Angara while they struggle to maintain their new outposts and provisional government
>What's left of the Milky Way species are stranded on their back water worlds, struggling under overwhelming Kett oppression
>Kett are only taking Humans, Krogan, and Turian for Exaltation
>The rest are just being slaughtered or left to limp around in the desert/snow/jungle
>The Temptest goes down on Havarl
>Slowly a Cult of Ryder type situation starts, because of SAM helping Ryder and crew in their operations to keep the Kett from gaining a foothold on world
>At the same time, Ryder starts to unhinge and lose himself in his own legend
>Relationship subplots can turn into creating a harem of indoctrinated warrior-women who all worship Ryder
>Game is about conducting operations against Kett on Havarl, re-purposing their weapons and old Angara/Remnant artillery to use against them, and ducking orbital bombardments
>Culminates in a suicide mission to hijack a Kett dreadnought to serve as a mobile command platform, with the aspiration of using it as a foundation to start building your own fleet to save everyone else

You can either be seen as the ultimate savior, with the intentions of retaking and rebuilding the Nexus and recapturing Meridian to serve everyone, or you can intend to use the fleet to carve out your own destiny, leave the Nexus to burn in space, and take Meridian as a fortress dedicated to shaping your vision for Andromeda. OUTER HEAVEN

beautiful supermodel race made for sexual pleasure or hideous metal space chickens

difficult choice

Krogan/Salarians > Turian/Asari

I'd have voted Turian if Salarian's weren't there.

But I like Salarians a bit more than Turians

Aria also has the coolest bar in the MW.
I swear those vibes when I first entered.

Cora thinks it's a good line.