biopharmcatalyst.com/

Shitposting room:
discord.gg/5k3sVzC

Alternative memechat for poorfags:
telegram.me/robinhoodgeneral
-- Robinhood FAQs --
- VISIT THE WEBSITE FIRST DAMMIT!! - www.robinhood.com

> How is it free?
They invest your unsettled funds after a trade. It's also pretty basic shit.

> When is it coming to my country?
Never. They only have "plans" on an Australian beta.

> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
If it takes more than 3 days, email their support. They are very good.

> Is this the place to pump and dump and/or shill a worthless stock?
NO! THIS IS Veeky Forums, A PLACE OF POLITENESS AND PROFESSIONALISM!!!

> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, am I being jewed?
No, that would actually be illegal. Robinhood graphs are just shit and only show you an average, not-really-realtime price. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform. -- (also learn difference between LIMIT and MARKET orders!!!)

> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
thinkorswim is bretty gud if you want a 2nd account with real broker.
Otherwise you should be using stockcharts.com, finviz, or a non-pile-of-shit for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.

>How do I git gud?
Don't listen to any advice in this thread.

> Can I use Robinhood on my PC?
Yes, download an android emulator

> I'm ending the year with positive shekels! I'm rich!
Not so fast goyim, remember to report and pay taxes on any capital gains.

LAST THREAD :

Xgti tplm rxii amd

GEVO FROG

NTDOY THE SWITCH IS GOING TO TAKE OFF LOOK AT THE WII IN 2006-2007 GET ON THE SHIP BEFORE IT GOES OT THE MOON AND BEYOND!!!

MARIO ODYSSEY!!

Beat me to it SEC

Really looking forward to EBIO finally hitting that 2.50 mark again

$SSH maybe mooning tomorrow
watch it.

What are some good sources to go to in order to fine potential meme stocks?

UUUU
LIT
KEK.V

DPRX bottom bounce.

NAK is so hot right now.

CVM and CVM+

3rd phase FDA approval about to go through and then its first stage rockets to orbit and then a mission to mars. Its the new money printing machine and has been for 3 weeks now. Its not too late.

when is the potential approval

If dubs PTN is above .60 by March 1st

737 dubs PTN 2 da moon confirmed

I'm expecting a 10 cent rise minimum for NAK, Canadian market already proved that today. Guaranteed gains regardless of how small are my favorites. Expecting RNVA to have a pr before market open tomorrow planning to scalp if it does.

Will continue to look at stocks tonight but that's my plan right now.

ACOL
OWCP
both promising

How are you feeling about URRE?

Might be a little rebound early on before a big drop, but that would make sense, and most markets don't make sense.

We're most likely fucked in the short-run. Okay place to be a bagholder though. Will turn around.

Literally can't even buy on robinhood

Why do you think OWCP looks promising? From what I've gathered reading their SEC filings, they're operating at a loss and haven't even entered into the contracts necessary to develop their psoriasis cream yet.

how high will RNVA go tomorrow bros?

I'll tell you in a sec, let me just check my crystal ball.

If dubs ptn above. .6 after march 1st

dont fall for it

There is supposed to be a PR before market open. I'm optimistic here.

IMNP bros, let's hope for continued movement - I'm liking this scam :)

ARNA, BLPH ,NVDQ, SOL, ADXS, SIGM

Any questions, shoot me a (yew).

Which one has the most potential tomorrow, and why?

SMIT

That statue, that sculpting prowess. Truly beautiful work, if ever there was any.

I would say SIGM, as it's a low float stock that has been showing increasing upward momentum now. I would see if tomorrow begins any pullback, but this graph looks darned good momentum-wise. 156% average volume, on the day. Fell mainly due to mediocre earnings and analyst downgrades. Potential to gap up, in my opinion.

ADXS is a pretty good one for tomorrow as well. Low float, large pipeline, but I would probably wait to see if there is pullback on this one as well (to ~9.00). This one might be safer for a longer hold, given their expansive pipeline with many opportunities to "ride the hype." 147% average daily volume on this one, on the day.

You, I like you.

New week, new memes.

Sleep well for the mad dosh tomorrow.

You will be in pee.

Posted my analysis on RNVA here:
Highly suggest not selling on open despite it's quick rise.
Wait till later in the day.

$GALT

What happened to the daily meme roundup guy?

I thought someone would have taken over his duties by now

WARNING.
If you buy IMNP, you will be in pee.

I've got 1k shares in ICUP. You might want to drink more water.

RNVA target sell price?

You can set a sell order for $0.18 to be safe.

I was mad about xgti not moving last week. It was just a Friday I guess.

This is NAK Moon Mission to Mission Control over.
Mission control here, whats your status?
NAK Moon Mission here, were ready to FUCKING LIFT OFF TO ANOTHER MOTHERFUCKING GALAXY BITCHES!!!! ITS GO TIME! ALL SIGNS POINT UP.
It literally does not fucking matter your entry position but at open tomorrow as we are about to have the lift off we've all been waiting for!

oh yes and for good luck.
Lets all make some money out there boys. Good luck and have fun!

$NAK did the same thing in December. Hopefully it goes up and stays up this time. Won't be for certain until their approval gets signed.

It's going to 3 today

i feel like im on stocktwits

3 day weekends make itchy fingers. Green market day.

Is NAK safe to buy? Near 52-wk high..

URRE GOING BACK UP I CAN FEEL IT
IN AT 3.16 #BULLISH

anyone who bought ADHD, jump out now! It failed phase 3. Losing half!

whatre you eyeing today shiba

Its gonna be a red day today, Veeky Forums. Play it close to your chest and good luck.

I've got a good chunk of my portfolio in it right now, based off the 3 month chart it has a history of spiking. I took a gamble and figured Friday was the the start of another run up. I'm ready to hop out but I'm looking at 2.80 or 2.90 sometime this week.

Nothing much right now, RNVA XGTI and NAK. Still searching for the 100% runners this week.

XGTI is looking like a big runner today, moving gud Pre-market

I had really good timing on RNVA last time. Im the guy who was bragging about picking up 50% in a day and selling. If it gets anywhere near .085, im buying a larger chunk, (I have my doubts)

I really hope ETRM goes up a little, I bought in at 8 so still not "losing" but I hate that I did not sell at peak.

Yeah it's running weak af right now, same with XGTI. Both had been known for awhile. I'm just gonna sit on NAK for today unless anything else pops up and plan my trades for tomorrow.

CLSN is also moving a lot pre-market

Could anyone look into OPXA and tell me why I'm a retard for buying it on Friday before close. It is setting up rather nice to move beyond the periodic monthly spike to 1.20, but I still feel like I'm missing something.

holler if you find anything good im sitting pn nak as well

Everyone strapped in for NAK? im going to predict it's going to make gains most days this week.

Its already far, far too late.

News came out that XGTI fully paid of one of its debts. We XGTI go up today? I feel like the 3 day weekend caused a lot of people to sell. I'll just be happy if I get 2.50

OPXA and MYOS

>that kek

Netflix all in or nah? Earnings tomorrow

I've been holding for a few days averaging down. I think today's the day for XGTI.

don't touch that thing, ask yourself how many of your friends still have netflix accounts

all of them? and my parents

mentor me please!

They all have individual Netflix accounts

RNVA I am going to buy in at open and sell end of day I think. Just not sure about ETRM, part of me wants to go into XXII but I have lost on it before

Will research them MYOS has a very interesting chart.

Please for the love of God don't buy at open.
I've been shilling RNVA non stop here, but I keep saying to buy when it dips and sell later.
I told everyone to buy at 11AM when it's at .085 yet all the morons bought at open at .12
Not my fault.

its dipped to .9 already. you buying more today?

We've got two tripfags now. There will me a culling soon. The /rgt/ cycle works just like a market cycle.

I set a buy limit for 20k shares @ $0.88
It's gonna dip.

GEVO's got a nice PM right now

AMD needs to stop dropping in pre-market. I should probably stop my losses now, but what are the odds of it rising back up after open?

Isn't AMD expected to rise soon? I have $5k worth of shares on it and I've just been losing. I'm not sure if I should throw another $700 down considering it's dropped 11% this past week.

Let KEK bless us

It's not getting back to $12 again until next month.

$NRG

Good luck bois.

where do you guys find out about opportunities? what other boards do you frequent?

can someone please educate me on why this is NOT a good idea? because to me it seems like a good idea but i feel like i'm missing something fundamental (market efficiency pricing the security accurately and there's no free money, etc)

it seems to me that if you:

1) pick a stock that's been stable for about a year with small ups and downs (perhaps because it's in biotech or mining or some other field where announcements cause excitement or dissapointment)
2) buy at the historical 1-year down point
3) promise to yourself to sell it when it gains OR loses 15% (any number, based on the graph).

you can profit from the stock's inherent volatility.

is predicting the market from the past literally so impossible that (on average, over the long term) this does not work?

any good books or websites to recommend me please

one last question, this time about penny stocks.

i come from the tech industry, where venture capital is a far preferred financing model (to raise < X hundred millions of dollars) than going public with an IPO

why on earth do legitimate penny stocks exist? do they? why are there publicly traded companies that have market caps of 12 million US dollars, total, unless it used to be a much much larger company? could they not get venture capital? why would they go public to raise such a shitty amount of money?

AMRS. pls go back up

Most penny stock companies didn't start as penny stock companies.

so they went public as a much larger company and became a penny stock when their market cap or price per share fell below the large exchange minimums after a period of XX years?

AMD plz. It'll go back up, right?

Yes.
Look at AMD.
It practically became a penny stock company in 2013.

Will AMD actually go down another whole dollar?