/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward General

I'm an enabler Edition

>FINAL FANTASY® XIV: STORMBLOOD™ COLLECTOR'S EDITION [PC] Pre-Order
store.na.square-enix.com/product/436377/final-fantasy-xiv-stormblood-collector-s-edition-pc

>Hatching-tide Easter Event Info
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2017/Hatching_tide/

>Callback Campaign
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/callback/

>Patch 3.56 Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/26738a49887f2b9f9e6b0aa67ae5f7d1a09dd1f2

>Letter from the Producer LIVE Part XXXII and XXXIII
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/3ee28e9c3569e2c7be7212675e20a99641370d8d

>Fanfest interview with Yoshi:
gamerescape.com/2016/12/26/famitsu-sits-down-with-naoki-yoshida-at-jp-fan-festival-2016/

>New info on class changes for 4.0
/r/ffxiv/comments/5xrv3u/more_information_from_korean_live_letter/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells
pastebin.com/raw/pM6ezqfC

Last time on /xivg/:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yGztvJt5dRI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm going to marry an elezen~!

i'm gay

youtube.com/watch?v=yGztvJt5dRI

Thanks for using this pastebin, friend.

So just do "Last Letter to Lost Hope" and keep doing those till they catch up to me level wise, then fuck off to Limsa and live the dream as a Rogue.

I feel like a fucking retard for having to ask so much, but even with the wiki it feels a bit obtuse, then again I am used to linear mmos

>tfw au ra and no elezen wife

xth for badass

You should do "Where the Heart is" now anyway. It'll unlock housing in The Goblet and the ability to teleport straight there, to any ward, from Ul'Dah.

Correct, though the level 5 quest you should do since it'll add some convenience for you. Those types of quests for the most part you want to do.

barcode...

:ok_hand:

And now to go back to ignoring the thre-oh.

Have a good thread

The main quest will basically send you around Eorzea to defeat various threats. You'll actually be spending a bit more time in Thanalan because the first arc villain in the 2.0 MSQ is based in Thanalan.

Cool, thanks for the help guys!

>THIS WHOLE POST

REALLY
FUCKING
BAD

ps1 teeth lookin head ass comin round here like lemme suck yo dick at 24 fps plug that s-vhs cable in daddy mofuckin do not remove memory card neck ass nigga

excuse me why are you copying elk's character

>tfw no green xaela gf

>free trial doesn't allow you to party or send friend requests
>all the quests are fetch quests or "kill five frogs"
I can't really play with any friends since I can't party with them, most of the quests are tedious (even the story quests so far), and grinding is even more tedious since you get less XP than you do for quests.
I'm about level 15 now on my Arcanist, and I know this will probably sound inflammatory, but when does this game get fun? Am I missing something?

are you okay

Easter eggs indeed.

post angry lizards

if you've played any mmo you should know the start is really slow,i can't exactly tell you when things get fun cause thats really just based on your own opinion but if you feel like you can't hang out til the cap of the trial then i suggest dropping it

I understand. This is my first time playing an MMO. When did you, personally, feel that the game got fun for you?

Angry lizards, you say?

My lizard makes people angry

That counts, ya?

post more lewds

honestly when it first came out i was enjoying it from the start mainly because i knew what i was getting into due to playing a bunch of other mmo's over the years,i would say keep on playing til you get to do some dungeons and reevaluate how you feel about the game after running a few

the angriest

no it does not

I want to fuK this lizard

As a fellow femlizard that uses that face, I think you're a cutie.

Dodnt gicbe up user fhwwe wjznoll be bsck din tisnme sjydou nsjut ne3d gkto dnwakfeit ti skot ane jdoep fopor tbe est

you get an old one

I used to get shit posted for a week straight on my fem au ra here

I dont understand?

Coordinated shitposting/egostroking from a friend group or FC. Sometimes characters are just ugly, though.

How about lizard dolls?

what's it look like

>Decide to level my gatherers to try make a bit of gil to see if i'll actually get a house next expansion since i failed to get one in heavensward

>currently spent more gil on equipment than i have earned selling the materials

am i gonna make it?

but you're obviously some kind of bird

Quit

There are games out there that cater to your needs, if you dislike basic concepts like questing and shit like that then MMORPGs are not for you. Don't be that guy that plays the fucking game and complains every step of the way, people like that are the cancer in the industry nowadays, you go into a chinese restaurant and get angry when they don't offer you pizza.

You can do better than that.

I see, thanks! I'll keep an eye out for dungeons and start running those.

Sounds like you pissed off ultrash. They are known to shitpost anyone who threatens their thread presence until they leave. Could also be one of the other groups like flatrash that has lots of overlap and defend him if anyone insults him.

not to argue but...

I am the playstation file name lizzie

since you're level 15 you should be doing your first dungeon sometime real soon,just be sure to tell people that you're new and they should hopefully help you out

Those eyes and that hair...

You look like every other white-haired, weird-eyed, human skintone raen. Congratulations.

i wanna give beepy a nice back rub

Thats probably a crime somewhere

oh refer to

I don't know what you want.
This?

are you in receive or give mood more lately?

Either one is fine. I play switch every other day either way.

Why do you touch yourself to little elezen boys?

No... I'm actually fuel for fires...

>whebn you mt filthy smut garbage to someone you wanted to maintain an innocent clean friendship with

God DAMMIT

well you are pretty hot

lmao retard

Revealing outfit from the front please...

Elezen boys are too pure.

Okay guys, serious question time.

>Mercy Stroke
>Bloodbath
>Awareness
>Convalescence
>Foresight
>Provoke

Which of these 5 cross-class skills should I use on Dark Knight, and how should I prioritize them slot-wise? I've heard mixed opinions ingame. Some say swap out Mercy Stroke for Foresight depending on what content I'm doing, others have said that Foresight is better than Bloodbath and I shouldn't bother with Bloodbath. DRK is gonna be my first tank and I wanna hear advice from you shi-- I mean, professional and well-respected individuals.

idont know what im doing

its okay i got a chuckle out of it more than anything, and dont think any differently of you

>Mercy Stroke
Decent
>bloodbath
100% needed if you maintank
>Awareness
Decent
>convalescence
Pretty damn needed
>Foresight
You already have % reducers, its ok
>provoke
if you tank and dont have provoke, you shouldn't tank.

Yeah but you aren't.

Awareness is useless besides a couple of raid fights.

Who is this
Do you like boys

Thanks

Do any of us know what we're doing?

I'm not angry much but dolllike I can emulate.

excuse me why are you copying elk's character

Really REALLY sorry thank you for having mercy

Huh. Well, which should I use then, Mercy Stroke or Awareness? And how should I prioritize everything else based on my cross-class slots?

Should I NEED it during those couple of raid fights? Is it really good, or can I just get away with not using it ever and be fine, it seems like I either use mercy stroke or awareness

>he doesnt large pull

dont worry about it i guess

are ugly lizards the new fotm

taking pictures in front of me is what you're doing

probably someone does who isnt me
my brain is swollen and my heart hurts and stuff

I use convalescence, bloodbath, foresight, awareness, mercy stroke, and provoke. I would make a priority of the GLD skills, just run a bunch of PoTD and dungeons.

what server are you on i want to give you headpats

It's really good because in those fights the boss will do guaranteed crits that you can freely negate.
Obviously gear with other mitigation will cover it eventually, but it's nice to have if you don't want pug healers to let you die.

>au ra
>where the males are big intimidating demon dudes and somehow the women look like fat faced dolls
>someone thought this was a good idea
Shiggity diggity swiggity swiggity ain't got no time fo this dilly dally

If you wanna talk sometime were on the same server, I've been afk all afternoon so I've not seen you wandering around. But I'm down too listen user

I want those too. :/

dumb erp server

Alri-
I... I gotta go...

>10
Provoke - low level instances are filled with tards who attack too early or leave a regen on you

>20
Convale - neat for tanking

>30
Awareness - pulling 2-3 groups is the sign of a good tank while leveling up. Not getting crit in the face helps this a shit ton

>40
Foresight - srs math done here only leads this to reduce physical damage by like 7% or something. Would substitute Blood Bath if you really want.

>50
Mercy Stroke - its cooldown wont make you the bestest dps per second ever and timing the healing effect is not worth it

Bloodbath sounds cool and all but I only get use out of it when the healer dies and I need to set up a Siphon Rotation. Even then Siphon does most of the healing. Bloodbath is mostly for Warriors spamming Overpower

I want to eb this cutie.

/pet

>swollen brain
>hurting heart
Sounds like you might have blood pressure issues.

Grown men playing ugly female characters have been the standard for a while now.

don't ignore me...

FUCK I MEANT TO SAY MERCY STROKE OR FORESIGHT

I'M FUCKING RETARDED WHICH ONE SHOULD I CHOOSE TO NOT USE EVER

>this post

Okay, I think I'll say fuck bloodbath. I was actually thinking that bloodbath would only really be useful if the healer dies.

>bloodbath is only useful if the healer dies
i can't believe people actually have this thought process

You should make an album sometime~

i have 2

Mercy stroke if you can land the timing, foresight if not.

post them