/pg/ - Persona general

prev: NEWS
>English P5 DLC schedule: personacentral.com/persona-5-dlc-scheduled-announced-english-release/
>Next major event announced for August 2nd in Sumaru City: personacentral.com/large-scale-persona-live-event-announced-august-2-2017/
>New Persona games to be announced 2017: personacentral.com/atlus-to-announce-several-games-in-2017-includes-the-persona-series/
>New Atlus studio "Studio 0" to create new RPG named Project Re Fantasy: personacentral.com/atlus-project-re-fantasy-concept-video-site-update/
>Persona 20th Anniversary radio CD announced: personacentral.com/persona-20th-anniversary-radio-cd-detailed/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S
GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona image collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE
MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Makoto has a big butt.

>I have Phantom Thieves news.

>Beginning of game
Oh seems like Mishima will be a cool character
>After game
Fuck you you little piece of shit

>TELL ME WHO TOLD YOU TO USE A GUN

>it took me 15 years to realize okuninushi is a guy

>determined to romance Haru this time
>realize I'll have to go through almost the entire game without a love interest
>no one to hang out with in Hawaii

I'm in love with this irrelevant fivehead

Why is Munehisa's S.Link locked behind needing max balls just to ask about the fake gun he gave me? What the fuck.

>Anne is sweaty!
>Anne is buxom!
>Anne is beautiful!
>Anne is wet!
>Anne is cute!
>Anne is flexible!
>Anne is an angel!
>Anne is lewd!
>Anne is sad!
>Anne is silly!
>Anne is for kisses!
>Anne is stylish!
>Anne is for sexual!
>Anne is awesome!
>Anne is sultry!
>Anne is pure!
>Anne is amused!
>Anne is quality!
>Anne is Lovers!
>Anne is canon!
>Anne is an apricot!
>Anne is an actress!
>Anne is a model!
>Anne is Santa Claus!
>Anne is Anne, not Ann!
>Anne is best girl!

Ryuji will always be there for you user

Phantom is from Sumaru City!

Just go harem user

they wanted gun skills to be timegated until around september because thats when you get the arcade kid as well

Is she worth it harubros? I was thinking of doing this next playthrough

You can hang out with Hifumi without romance, she seems to genuinely enjoy your company and even gives you the turtle charm if you're not in a romance with her.

Haru is worthless

A top tier custom gun would be gamebreaking early

Did you know Tam Lin was a dude too?

You got me there senpai.

P5 is actually one of my new top 5 SMT games. And persona is my least favorite spinoffs

Yeah

Prove it.

I like her alot but it sucks she comes in so late.

Her Physical and magic repeal barriors allowed me to bs the archangels fight. And Phy powers are my new favorite spells

Post more of Haru's Harus.

you're going to get the thread deleted with that image a'hole

Yeah I'm exactly the same
1 and 2 were pretty weak for gameplay, in 3 the social link system relied on a guide and in 4 I hated having to spend time with the characters

This time around I like it

Her butt is actually pretty normal but she has very wide hips for her frame.

Is it normal for regular enemies to be challenging? I'm on Kaneshiro's dungeon right now and it seems like I can wipe before I even get a turn if I get ambushed. Barring that, I use up an absurd amount of healing items at the beginning of sections before I have a chance to figure out enemy weaknesses; it's gotten so I've started doing "dry runs" just to check enemy configurations and weaknesses before scumming back and redoing it so I don't waste so many items. Annoying as fuck tbqhwyf

According to the network stats I shouldn't be underleveled(I know everyone goes at their own pace but I've generally been in line around the deadline/break periods).

Explain.

If Goro were to come back in a spinoff would he at least change out of that ugly bdsm outfit

They get wider in her phantom form too

Quickest way to kill a Queen's necklace?

So in NG+ since your Persona registry and money transfer over can you just buy yourself a Metatron as soon as you have access to the Velvet Room?

Not nsfw, go calm yourself

Nah, even in her casual dress you can see her double wide pelvis

I didn't notice the new thread, so I am linking the question here

It's literally just Eva

Disappointment.

No, Devil Survivor 2 is EVA

Look at her in her swimsuit vs her phantom threads. They have to be wider in phantom, right? Or is the outfit just that good at accentuating?

Evangelion

My problem with 3 is that I cant control the characters and the animations took so fucking long. Its not that I have ADHD since I can enjoy JRPGS but

>Shooting yourself
>persona coming out animation
>Perssona doing action animation
>Spell animation
then you have to wait and watch as your teammates do the same thing and fuck everything up. Shit is lame even with the A.I set to use weakness it still makes dumb moves. I dont get why this was ever a thing. P3P fixed that atleast.

P4 overall writing tone characters etc is shit.

Man i sure love wiping to an enemy ive killed multiple times without issue.

I only lost like a floor of progress and its my own damn fault, but i hate this rat part.

Why isnt king frost weak to fire anyway?

>Is it normal for regular enemies to be challenging?
Yes, this is a SMT game, not some pussy "press X to win" JRPG.

Learn the mechanics and git gud and enjoy the best JRPG battle system around or if you just want to play for the story and Confidants play Safety or Easy mode.

In general, if you just go into a random battle mashing x and not exploiting weaknesses, using buffs/debuffs, or switching to different Persona's defensively, you're going to get rekt. This is true of all of the Persona games.

What's Devil Survivor 1? Devilman?

yes

>kill

down it to recruit it as fusion fodder first

use gun attacks/skills

Not the best angle but here you go

Should I skip it then? I heard P3 has the best story.

that one season of digimon where it got weirdly dark near the end

Best ass for best girl

is the P4 dlc not available on ps3 or something?

It does.
Honestly it just depends on how much you are willing to put up with.
P3 is rather similar to p3 gameplay wise, just a lot more unrefined.

I honestly just had max shogi girl so I had instant escapes, and then just made a bunch of the stealth shit that lowered the alert of the palace. Not worth fighting that shit.

Where can I buy the persona 5 controller decal?

>Best story
That goes to P2 in my opinion.

in terms of story
P2>P5>P3>P4

Havent finished P1 or P2EP

I romanced Anne my first playthrough
Who should I romance in my next one?

the changes to light/dark are pointless, and add nothing to the game.

P3 has no real story for like 70% of the game
it's just "kill this big thing every month"
you should still play it though, just go P3FES->any version of P4->P5

>expecting to get a useful opinion from the internet

Just play it yourself my man.

the yukari camel teo also wasn't NSFW, it just depends on which mod is on patrol.

P3 most certainly does not have the best story.
Honestly P3 is just really OK. The story is the strongest aspect. Its characters, gameplay, everything else are pretty below average. And then you get into The Answer... might as well just watch that on Youtube.

The worst part about P3 is it's pacing and unrefined gameplay, but if you haven't played any other Personas, it's definitely fine to start with. I personally prefer the cast to P4's because of how they were handled in story and the ending is incredibly touching.

Play P3P. After that, either play The Answer from FES or watch someone's playthrough of it.

adding more elements is also pointless

Needing this level of hand holding is unacceptable

So does getting the Twins to Max Rank mean I can fuse literally anything as long as I have the cash? How expensive does that get?

I see
Harem route it is then

More elements means its harder to get coverage

P3 is the kind of game where the first time you play it and finish it you think "that was pretty nice" but then the longer you think about it, or if you replay it, the dumber it becomes.

I agree, but at least it doesn't make existing elements useless.

fuck off psy and nuke are cool

>P3P
opinion discarded

>Play P3P

Stop trying to troll people asking an honest question

They are needed because unlike SMT you gotta knock down enemies before you can recruit them.
And normally light and dark are instakills. So they added noninstakills so you can recruit sonas weak to light and dark like any other sona

What social link did you guys max out first?

Just finished Sun for my first one and really enjoyed it.

Which endgame dragged on longer, January in P3 or everything from the cruise liner palace to the end in P5?

Devil then Sun

How? You can still easily cover them. The changes to light and dark essentially means you will never use mudo/hama.

I understand that they did it for recruitment, but it still makes hama/mudo useless. They could've still been recruited with crits, which is easy to do since you get rebellion early.

The doctor
Then makoto (romance)
Then ryuji
Then teach
Then sojiro

Im kinda behind desu

>no scathatch r34

morgana is the biggest piece of shit

Bloody hell mates, I'm just giving user an answer if they want to play 3. No need to make them suffer through long ass animations and not being able to control the party.

I'm up to the bank palace does the game get darker, people said it was darker then p3

>The changes to light and dark essentially means you will never use mudo/hama.
you will, in PQ2
Yeah, it's much better to make him play a butchered version of the game instead

It's cute P3P was your first persona game and all user but it's actually a shit version

That thigh game is absurd.

>No Lavenza x Scathach r34

The very first palace involved a teacher abusing his students and raping one to the point where she tried to an hero.

How is that not dark enough for you?

Explain what's wrong with it

I got Makoto's even before I got to her rank 9, but she was probably my highest ranked girl at the time.

>Ryuji
>Teacher (romance)
>Doctor
>Sojiro will be next

Then I have to decide if I want to cheat with Futaba or just stick with Teacher this round.... soo many good choices (I'm skipping Makoto on the grounds that she's being shoved as love interest too much)

Just play it, it's free.

Depends on what you mean by darker, but it certainly has darker themes than p3 from what I remember.

>Teacher blackmailing a student into sex
>Students being coerced to run drugs

it has femc
the remixed compendium is retarded
it's literally a VN

Its darker than P4 but it never reaches anywhere near P3's level of melancholy if thats what you mean.

But theres plenty of dark shit in it. It just stays upbeat in tone generally.

Remixed compendium?

I didn't know P3P was released before P3:FES. Thanks for correcting me on what I played first.

Being a sad emo fuccboi isn't "dark" it's a 13 year old's idea of dark

The best place to start with Persona is either P5, or P4G/P4.
Hands down, they are more accessible than P3, which is still a great game though.

I've been a fan of Persona since P3:FES launch, which was my first SMT. That said, P4 and P5 outclass P3 in almost every way, but it is still an amazing game that you should play.

Ultimately, literally just play the one that interests you most.

It's not that complicated, if there are more elements, you are going to have a harder time getting coverage.
If there is a basket of 8 fruits and you can only grab 6, there are at least 2 fruits remaining.
If you threw in 4 more fruits in the basket, there are at least 6 fruits remaining.

Basic fucking math and logic there idiot.

Fusing Barong and Rangda still makes Shiva right?

Also whats generally endgame level? Im at the ship and im like 55. I know theres only one dungeon after this but i remember my level was in the 80s at the end of P3