The Wiki: finalfantasy.wikia.com
"What version should I play?" Information: pastebin.com/nDC7j5bn

>FFXV
youtube.com/watch?v=Lb-f9P_tyQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=SZymd6r4wGg
youtube.com/watch?v=XHr8DKtmtqU
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2

>FF XI
April update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/52441-Apr.-4-2017-(JST)-Version-Update
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF XIV
Patch 3.5 Preview
youtube.com/watch?v=3xixQ5XhjkM

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/iWQxqxBc
/ffg/'s Boundless Nemesis clears: imgur.com/a/k2Bvc

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previously:

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/FFRecordKeeper/comments/64vk9g/best_use_for_vayne/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Vayne is ugly! UGLY!

>there will never be a FFT2 or FFTA3

A3 has a better chance since they don't need matsuno for it.
they really screwed the pooch with that mobile game though.

Odds i blow one more daily roll and ticket tomorrow trying for xon
Evens I stop giving a shit, he isn't even limited

There was Final Fantasy Tactics S. It even had Rocbouquet in it!

People give Lightning shit for being so thin.

But I actually like thin the most.

I could go for a Yunalesca raid

why do you even want him is it just for AoE steal? lazy as fucks just pack 3 zidanes or something and you're done

I like how he looks and aoe steal will likely be useful in the future.
Not to mention his buff steal could be really fun and useful later on.

He also steals buffs alot of anons say it helps for Gilgamesh

He has 100% chance to aoe steal plus increases drop rate. He is crazy useful for farming mats and getting a bonus every time you d oexplorations or such.

Also stealing 3 times manually every turn, every battle, gets old and annoying awfully fast.

>enhancement update and banner
Wow, it's literally fucking nothing. This might be the worst banner yet.

dont worry, after a while it becomes muscle memory

I can't believe this is literally a dungeon designed to reward people with Memelandeau

Help

nah fuck that.

Why arent you doing orbfest? Didnt you get any new cool relic?

Not too many, didn't do too many draws because I'm relatively dirt poor compared to how frugal a lot of /ffg/ anons seem to be. So I got like three Bursts off the fest and that doesn't take a long time to master. Anyway I needed the Mythril because Luneth OSB is this Thursday.

>alot of anons say it helps for Gilgamesh
They're stupid?
Even if you steal Gilgamesh's Break buff, he dispels you during the phases so the buff is as good as gone

>Literally an update for the worst 6* in the game just to give her a free dc like it'll save her from being a slot waster
>We're getting this instead of wol 6*, who'd be amazing for this trial

I was doing so good with my first try in D250 until Bea got tagged with Petrify. Pretty bad luck, as it got aimed at her twice in a row

Ultra cure my dude

Petrify removes all buffs

Torments are so boring. Pretty sure shellga dropped from when I first cast it at the start when I got to the boss because the shit is so long.
Fucking cut the shitty ass trash packs and let us fight bosses.

What do I even use eggs for?

D300 Full Throttle for Torments will arrive eventually

You use eggs to summon Gigantuars, King gil snapers, burst pots, megacites, and also Blue and Red Eggs, which you use to craft another set of eggs, which you use to craft another set of eggs, which you use to craft equipment, which you can also use to craft equipment

He stole my heart. No homo

remember that today is a maintenance day, so finish up what you need to.

You have to EAT ALL THE EGGS

WoL isn't slated to come out till later. You should be grateful we get enhancements this early

I might end up stonewalled by the Dark Espers trial. The only good legitimate units I have are Y'shtola, Firion, Cecil, Ling, Xon, Dark Fina and Minfilia and I have to level up Minfilia. At least I might be able to give the cat Barwatera and have her cast both Barfira and Barwatera.

I'll probably have to skip out on the Greatsword Mastery since I'll likely get my shit kicked in. Hopefully Ramza enhancements and WoL 6* will come sometime soon I hope...

At least the shit banner isn't starting until the 14th
still haven't pulled Xon. Probably won't. Gives me low hopes for Rikku.

Getting all those extra eggs so quickly is annoying anyway senpai. Eats up all your free space

Thankfully i'm pretty set for it, i just really want 6* wol already.

The only reason i give the remotest of fucks about enhancements right now is because Lightning will be a good imperil bitch for my Olive once i finish sparky.
Even then, nothing good gets anything yet.

My best friend just died, /ffg/. A decade long friendship. Brain death resulting from a car accident.

It's too fucking terrible.

Did he died?

bad taste

I'll probably just only enhance Lightning for the Arena and Seven so that she can be a bitch with Osmoselash. They are the only good updates among the batch unless you are planning long term and wanting to get Tidus in which case buff Mercedes since she comes with the Imperil that Tidus needs.

>oh boy, i'm doing easy crap, let's see if i can't find an okay rw to follow
>pic related
>next 10 refreshes are all some form of pic related

Oh shut the fuck up, the guy made a post when he was feeling at his lowest. Don't be a stupid cunt. Then again we're on Veeky Forums so what the fuck else could I expect from the majority of you people.

For some reason the list of RWs the game gives you ends up being support RWs most of the time. I have to refresh like 7 times before I find an offensive RW, and even then it's not even an element type I need or it'll be a magic BSB when I'm running a physical team or something.

There are a few sites where you can look up friend codes.

why didn't you add all of the doc yet?
that should be enough

Not like i'm hurting for specifics, i just found it funny how often it shoves those three at me.

I'm tremendously lazy.

>Orlandeau is the only FFT character
Epic my dude

>finally get gunblade RM to drop off Squall
>level him from 74 to 99
>never drops lionheart

man, fuck this kid.

what's that filter called

Why do I keep seeing this post?

Just run him in dailies once the enigma XP dungeons disappear after the FFIII event. Lionheart is only occasionally useful, and I couldn't imagine you wanting his RM4 for anything.

Someone around this time yesterday posted that along with the same picture. Seemed to be legit at the time, although the choice of pic was strange. No one really knew what to say to him and he left quick. I guess someone thinks turning that into copypasta is funny somehow?

You scared me into thinking the event ended today. I only just got the dual wield dagger and I wanted to at least craft two radient eggs to just equip for the 10% attack.

a lot of people are dying in trumps america

Good thing my only friend is Hercules and if he died (god forbid) I wouldn't even know to be sad. Love ya Herc. Hope you have a good year, man.

lol

>Only friend is some shitposting eceleb you probably played with once in RK and don't even know or talk to
Yeah, okay, Herc. You can stop namedropping yourself for attention now.

I swore I'd throw away her moogles if she didn't show up, then she showed up.

Do I run with DW for chaining with the other Frygirls I'll never find on my list, or DH as a finisher with two Chizuru?

No letters and arms, those stats are with DH/Power of Creation/MAG +30%/Fairy Wisdom.

Wouldn't power of creation be better than one letters?
I don't know the damage formulas at all, so i'm unsure if 30% to both attack stats beats out 50% to mag alone.

>she didn't show up, then she showed up.
This sort of language pisses me off in reference to gacha. The same with "appeared to me."
Fuck off, you're pulling them. They're not coming to you.

Trying to go through FF5 stuff on Pixiv, and damn this Neo Exdeath is pretty nice. He did a couple of the Tifas that get posted a lot here, too.

Yeah, that one is probably better. Pretty good.

You should be lucky you get a head start farming mats for characters that actually matter

im sorry fampai :(

>Had 99 things in my mail
>Forgot what they even were
>Accepted something in particular
>Press accept instead of refresh
>Suddenly trillions of extra stamina
>Maintenence hits right then
It's ogre for me. I'll never recover from this

If you had that much stamina wasting away in your mail, you weren't going to use it anyways

This is probably suicide worthy

fuck off, shitcules

desu, I think both look awful. I just posted it because they're related.

I WAS GONNA USE IT SOME DAY. I WAS JUST WAITING UNTIL I WAS READY AND THAT DAY WASN'T TODAY.

Hang yourself desu, one less becuck shitting up the general

I only had one Arena orb left before maintenance hits because of a long RNG battle against perfect evade Noctis(thank you thunderchains). Burned up all of my energy at least and I'm ready for gacha enhancement materials even if they are the common as hell ones. I got to forge myself 5 more black bandanna's though when maintenance ends to prep myself for the Dark Espers Trial.

Who do I kill first among the dark espers? Should I go for Ifrit or Siren?

How tormenting are torment dungeons anyway?

>5
Do you not have a grand helm?

I rarely post about BE and don't participate in the giant arguments. Go kill yourself instead, triggered faggot.

He seems cool, why do people hate him

Even the most recent versions of FF6 flubbed this reference. In Locke's scenario, you have to give a password to get this kid to tell you where the secret passage is. The top option (のばら) means "Wild Rose". Anyone who's played FF2 should be familiar with that. Every translation, however, translates it as "rosebud"

As bad a reading a Yams post for half a day

Oh I do. I forgot about that. Make that 4 then. At least it should be easy as hell to do it since I have over 1000 of the colored eggs and over 100 rainbow ones.

>He seems cool, why do people hate him
newfag or falseflagger?

If you have to ask then YOU are the newfag, sir

reddit.com/r/FFRecordKeeper/comments/64vk9g/best_use_for_vayne/

lol

>sir

XD

>get to new town
>start exploring for treasure, same as usual
>suddenly Veritas of the Heavens kicking the shit out of me
>actually wipe twice
>every other boss in the area wiping the floor with me

I'm glad the main story finally kicked into high gear but damn I did not expect that level of boss just walking around town. Then again that Roper was worse. I feel like I should probably dedicate some time to grind and get awakening materials just so I don't implode at a surprise boss again.

go away retard

make me, you're so mad lmao

neat

So they chose to reference citizen kane instead if FF2. Probably didn't think enough people would have played it and kept it ever since it was translated

It makes sense for the SNES release, but I figured the GBA and iOS releases would change it back since the game was available in the US by that time.

One thing that bugged me about FF6 was always the Siegfried/Ziekfried thing. Since he seemed like an aborted storyline it never mattered, but since someone can read the original I'd sort of be interested in if there was the difference in names or if he said anything different that would imply what he was originally supposed to be in the game for.

luv u2 akira

I hope everyone turned in their red orbs

I don't remember that happening again after that, but my team has been decked out for a while. He really wiped the floor with me that first time, too.

FUCK

Ya he's pretty great

From googling, there doesn't appear to be a name difference in Japanese. I did find out that the (supposed) real one was supposed to have battle dialogue that isn't in the game. It reads:
"I hear impostors of me have been out razing for treasure lately, but don't be fooled! Treasure is something that will come to you if you wait for it. Now, let's get started."

>D250 FFT Torment drops two major earth orbs on top of the 10 from mastery reward
fuck that

CUTE

Is it possible to clear torment without wall?