PlayStation 4 General #446 - /ps4g/ /ps4gen/ /momgen/

>Old Thread:
One Million Served Edition!

========================================

>Shiness: The Lightning Kingdom characters trailer
gematsu.com/2017/04/shiness-lightning-kingdom-characters-trailer

>Ys VIII for PS4 Japanese web commercial
gematsu.com/2017/04/ys-viii-ps4-japanese-web-commercial

>NieR: Automata ‘One Million Shipments Commemoration’ live stream set for April 17
gematsu.com/2017/04/nier-automata-one-million-shipments-commemoration-live-stream-set-april-17

>Omega Labyrinth Z debut trailer
gematsu.com/2017/04/omega-labyrinth-z-debut-trailer

>Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth Hacker’s Memory teaser trailer
gematsu.com/2017/04/digimon-story-cyber-sleuth-hackers-memory-teaser-trailer

>Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker debut trailer
gematsu.com/2017/04/naruto-boruto-shinobi-striker-debut-trailer

>The Silver Case for PS4 details additional two chapters
gematsu.com/2017/04/silver-case-ps4-details-additional-two-chapters

>Touhou Kobuto V: Burst Battle launches July 4 in North America, June 30 in Europe
gematsu.com/2017/04/touhou-kobuto-v-burst-battle-launches-july-4-north-america-june-30-europe

>Injustice 2 ‘Shattered Alliances, Part 4’ trailer
gematsu.com/2017/04/injustice-2-shattered-alliances-part-4-trailer

>God Wars: Future Past fifth trailer
gematsu.com/2017/04/god-wars-future-past-fifth-trailer

========================================

>PS4 Pro vs Slim comparison
pastebin.com/JsXvkiYx

>PS+ FAQ
community.us.playstation.com/t5/Games-Services/INFO-PlayStation-Plus-FAQ/m-p/41658595

>PS+ Current Offerings
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/

>PS Store Updates
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/

Other urls found in this thread:

christianpost.com/news/nier-automata-dlc-update-latest-news-no-meaningful-dlcs-due-to-budget-constraints-says-game-director-178264/
youtu.be/3fF5dahPGO4
youtube.com/watch?v=3fF5dahPGO4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Literally dead.

Anyway I've been playing a lot of HZD and I can't believe how good it looks. I've put in a good 40 hours and I'm still finding places I just have to stop and look around at. The density of assets is so far beyond any other game on the pro right now it even puts other showy games like Uncharted to shame. There's minimal if any pop-in. I've seen exactly one minor glitch the whole time I've played. Shame I can't really upload webms because 3mb isn't enough to do it justice.

1. Nyonners or Citrus?
2. Your Persona 5 waifu

>persona waifus
>flimsy asian piggus
>not want a delicious brown handmaiden warrior goddess to smother your face with her abs

>inb4 deleted image

Who here bought 2B's trophies?

I can't pick, lads. Chihaya, Hifumi and Haru are all such nice and gentle girls. They all deserve cuddles.

0-2 Chihaya
3-5 Hifumi
6-9 Haru

Does the 900p/60fps mode on nioh look bad?

considering buying it but I have a ps4slim so yeah.

Yeah looks like a launch xbox one game.
Tine for a big boy console kiddo.

>big boy console
maybe if sony would have release the PS4 wwith acceptable specs in the first place this wouldn't be an issue.

It was fine in 2013.

Kawakami

That whore can suck off older men for 5000 yen.

You wouldn't say that IRL to her face you pasty nerd.

about to die again

epic post, /b/ro

The first time you meet her she tells you that you're not old enough for her "services" yet. She's obviously a prostitute.

don't forget that Ann and Shiho were raped by coach
Haru by her fiancee
Makoto by yakuza
and Ryuji is a cuck xD

That said, being linguistically impaired secondary must suck balls. My condolences.

Okay. Enjoy your whore of a teacher.

I'd like to enjoy Veeky Forums free from /v/ rejects and their trashposting.

I'd enjoy it aswell without someone trying to force their whore onto me, but we both gotta live with it I guess. But don't worry, you can suck all the semen out of her vagina for all I care.

Why not post some LOL comics or SJW tweets while you're at it?

Why are you even getting mad? You're literally throwing a tantrum because I insulted a prostitute.

Don't get defensive now, trash.

>Fighting because of a fictional character that will never be real

Fool

But you are the one who's getting defensive the whole time since I told you that I won't romance your slut of a teacher. You insulted me numerous times, you told me to fuck off to other places and then you accused me of shit I've never done. You can romance whoever you want, but not everyone is down for crusty beef jerky for only 5000 yen.

calm down, you pathetic sperg

or, better, go back to /v/

>tfw able to plan it out so you get the final trophy+plat after the main quest while credits are rolling

Just got a job lads.

Working in a small beef bowl place in central shibuya called ore no beko. The works tough sometimes, but the customers are lovely and the pay is nice too.

I love the smell of beef bowls, and the uniform is kinda cool.

I really like it here, I feel like I could learn a lot working at ore no beko.

I just want to take screenshots fucking hell. Fuck you atlus you fat cunts.

I'm so tempted to buy a capture card and tweet them videos and pictures just to say fuck you.

I hate this shit.

Do it, you have my support

I wonder if they'll patch it out in a few months time.

Forgot to save forgot to save forgot to save forgot to save.

How pro can the ps4 be when it doesn't include a backup generator?!

I just realised, when the date changes when you get a new slink, and you flash forward to the interrogation, it only goes up to the 7th month. So is the interrogation taking place in the middle of the game and not the end?

It just fades out prematurely so you can't see the actual date the interrogation takes place, it usually just fast forwards two months, but the actual date is further ahead than that.

No. The interrogation takes place in late November.

Anyone having trouble connecting to PSN? For some reason I havent been able to do it for the entire day.

>went to sleep after staying up all night playing P5
>slept at 8am
>wake up at 9pm

I did earlier, about 2 hours ago. Doing fine now though.

Maybe its just rush hours or something then. Kind of a bummer.

>not forcefully correcting your sleep schedule
>no matter how late you stay up get up at no later than 8am
>do not nap during the day
>so tired you go to bed early that night

lords of the fallen team have made a new game and it's basically lords of the fallen but in the future I hope they don't soil my PS+ monthly games with their presence again.

christianpost.com/news/nier-automata-dlc-update-latest-news-no-meaningful-dlcs-due-to-budget-constraints-says-game-director-178264/

>tfw no nier DLC
>we've all been spoiled by witcher 3

>Do this
>Wake up at 3 or 4 AM fully awake
I wish that worked for me.

Sauce

Give me another (you) and I might be inclined to talk.

Even /v/ agrees.

I will say the near absence of pop in is what surprised me the most. I'd still say uncharted beats HZD on image quality at points but the fact Horizon has very little pop in unless you're constantly fast traveling was incredibly impressive. Sad Aloy isn't nearly as interesting as Sylens and mostly comes off as a whiny brat

>Tfw no open world game will meet the quality of the Witcher until Cyberpunk which won't come out until actual 2077
Life is suffering

Thank God.

>Persona 5 Haru Okumura Special Theme & Avatar Set
>Persona 5 Futaba Sakura Special Theme & Avatar Set
>Persona 5 Makoto Niijima Special Theme & Avatar Set
>Persona 5 Yusuke Kitagawa Special Theme & Avatar Set

ATLUS YOU FUCKING LIARS WHERE ARE THEY

youtu.be/3fF5dahPGO4

horizon zero dawn is up there. It's not as enormous as W3 as far as number of sidequests you get to do for example. But everything is of a high quality and a full completion of the game is still around 50-60 hours.

It makes me happy it did so well because now they have faith in the IP they can pour money into the sequel that has obviously been setup. HZD2 with as much content as W3 will be a thing to behold.

why am i seeing this everywhere is this and old or new meme

Anyone know what could be done to fix this? My PS4 says that my internet connection is just fine but it cant connect to PSN or anything. I really dont know how thats even possible.

Sony could fix this but as long as people still subscribe they don't need to rush their PSN maintenance.

There's none at all that I've seen. Sometimes if you zoom in on a distant cluster of trees and watch out for it you can see a slight texture change. I wish they'd slow down the transition from night to day and weather changes. You'll be walking along and it will go from sunny to midnight in a few seconds, or pouring rain to clear blue skies. All the weather and day/night cycles feel like they only last a minute or so as well.

But it also affects things like just accessing the PS Store.

The N in PSN stands for network.

Sure. But since seemingly no one else is having these problems but me, I am trying to look how to fix it on my end.

have you tried turning it top and down again?

I have.

29th august 30$

>30$
Based

are they paying me $30 to play it because that's the only way I would touch that trash other than if I was picking it up to toss it out the window fuckin trash game

Why so hostile, user?

I am excited as fuck

Only Yakuza game I played and liked was the Zombie one.

>no content deliberately delayed in order to sell as dlc later
ftfy

>Ryuiji: This feels way better than having some dumb cat guide us!

I bet morgana enjoyed her time with Haru and her huge pencil collection.

>tripfag has shit taste
Wowee

WHY CAN'T KIWAMI COME SOONEEEEEEEEEEER

>see Easter sale on ps store
>charge $10 on funds that I was going to use to get wasted on this weekend
>games won't show up
>try to do it through my laptop
>deal won't show up
>stuck with $10 waiting for a decent sale
>tfw Americans don't celebrate Easter

Will there be a springbreak sale?

Dead Souls was fun.

youtube.com/watch?v=3fF5dahPGO4

>no "Only on Playstation" on the cover

Can't wait to play it on PC via STEAM running at 4k/60fps

Is 1 better than 0? Couldn't really get into 0 desu. Loved the gameplay and all, but it felt like it took too long to get into the good good.

That steelbook is fucking hideous

April fools was ages ago. No need for dumb jokes like that, user.

It is though. The interior is garbage and the front is garbage. The only good design is on the back, but it clashes so poorly with the rest of the box that it makes no difference. Stop fucking shilling for 5 seconds.

I have to agree. The front image is kind of poor

>inb4 40% says he will get it on PC

While there was a lot of content in HZD not much of it was to the average level of quality, let alone the high bar stuff in TW3. Like the main quest which I'd say is on par with a good chunk of the Witcher main quest, it didn't hold a candle to any of the quests with Yennifer or the Baron from the Witcher. It was good but I stopped doing the side stuff at a point because it felt like I was playing a Ubisoft game and just mainlined the rest of the story

KYS fucking cuck gladium piece of shit

Sorry, cuck

40 is fucking cuck too

How in the ever loving butt fungling turtle chucking FUCK is Kiwami only 30 buckaroos?

because it's a remake of 1 with the gameplay of 0, there's barely anything new in it.

How did Majima come up with his 4th Style? Did he get the idea off of Nishitani?

I don't understand this meme.

you play some games on pc or something
it's hilarious

Fuck off reddit.

Fuck off Muslim.

You aren't as important as you think you are.
You are a wageslave, a Nintoddler and Pcuck. While pretending to be friendly with ps4g, you support ports of Sony games and don't buy Sony exclusives. You are just some European fucktard who will never live a satisfying life. Drop the trip and drop your life.

BULLYING IS NOT TOLERATED