/VQ/ - Z&G General

There is not much nissan/infiniti love here. Need some guidance. Buying my first nissan product.

>Found 2009 G37s Coupe clean af
>59,000 Miles
>1 Owner
>Owner took it to the same dealership to get serviced every 5,000 miles.
>Sport + Premium Package
>Looks comfy af
>$14,000
>Only Negative is 7 Spd Auto but I heard its good.

Underrated car is underrated, any G owners have any opinions on their cars and is the Sport package essential? I know they are pigfat but its not like im going to conefag the car every week.

Cant wait to join the VQ family.

>Not much nissan love
>constant gtr circlejerk on Veeky Forums

be prepared to be mistaken for a nigger and pulled over literally every day

>clean af
>af
You're too immature for a g37. Stick to your riced econobox.

butthurt GM and toyota fangirls shitpost every nissan thread

like you contributed to the thread at all, newfag?
350/370 is a decent car
but its nigger tier counterpart is exactly that
nigger tier pseudo luxury

like who the fuck would actually choose an EVEN fatter and slower and pricier nissan?

niggers that want to fool other normie niggers

the g37 is a fantastic GT car you autist

Every car has some sort of bad stereotype no matter what u buy so who cares.
I drive a stock nc miata, just want something fastet and comfier. Your right though I should stop using af unironically.

I was looking at 370z's but the G37 has back seats and is wayy more comfortable and a less harsh ride. Same engine and good for long roadtrips. You dont always have to get the fastest car to be happy.

if by fantastic you mean
fatter
slower
pseudo luxury shit interior
luxury price point
luxury tier maintenance

then yes, it is very fantastic

pigfat trash.
even honda has nicer interior

>You dont always have to get the fastest car to be happy.
what wrong with the NC?

stock ncs are shit
is yours stock?

meant for

see, I called it, GM and Toyota fangirls love shitposting every nissan thread

So what if its slower than a Z. If I had to do a long road trip and had the choice of a Z and a G I would take the G hands down due to it being more comfy, roomy and a good GT car. So what if it is slower to 60 by like .4 secs its not like you are racing for fucking pinks every weekend.

G37 is actually cheaper than the 370z in the used market.

Maintainence? It uses the same engine as the 370z and its a solid, reliable and great sounding powerplant.

Interior is good enough for me, dont kbow why ur bitching about it when the 370z interior is retarded.

>stock nc miata
sort your fucking life out

that is probably the worst shit in the world
i dove my NC for like 3 weeks stock before replacing shock/springs/sways
its literally a different car now

have you ever driven a NC that is set up properly?

i will repeat a stock NC is fucking terrible shit and until you drive one with a few mods, you should hang onto yours, its a really good platform to learn to drive better

>ARGG THOSE GM TOYOTA BOOGEYMEN TRIGGERED MY COMPLEX AGAIN

Lol

I had a g35 for 13 years, was a great car until the piston rings started leaking about 120k miles into it. Because of that i will never buy a 2000+ nissan again. Source is from experience and head mechanic at Stillen.

Sounds like you got shit on by a G

Get a load of this retard

control yourself prezo, even if you find it too difficult

Car was great for 13 years except when it broke when it got old.

TOTAL SHIT NEVER BUYING AGAIN.

lol you know everycar will break something if they keep getting older and the miles keep goin up. Everytime I look on craigslist I see G35s with like 160k miles and over. They go for a long fucking time if u know what ur doing and dont rag on them.

The g37 is fast lol what are some of these people talking about? Their describing a challenger basically.

I test drove a g37 a few weeks back and it gets up. Especially on the highway. Went from about 45 to 100 in like 2 seconds.

The 370z looks too juvenile. G37 is for adults.

They have downs or got btfo by a VQ so now they shitpost

If the G37 was marketed as the skyline in America Veeky Forumstists would praise it.

Its literally just a nerfed GT-R with a 370z engine

im looking at this 2003 G35 for 8k

is it worth it? is a six speed manual

Seems expensive. How many miles?

Are you a Mexican and like rebadged nissans?

That's too much.... Way too much.

the thing is that i live in Puerto Rico, the other way is to import some salvage and work on it.

Well it shares the same motor as a 350z. I'm not sure if they have that in Puerto Rico, but alot of parts as far as engine are the same. In the Continental 50 that's too much though.

Really wish they marketed the G37 as a skyline in the USA. It will sell way more.

the skyline didnt have huge status at that time

it still kinda doesnt

americans dont care about japanese shitboxes anyway

why did you bump this awful thread

Honest question. Been to PR a few times, loved it, but wondered... how long does it take to ship a car from say Florida to San Juan? And how much does it cost? I assume you have to pack it in a container as PR is too far away for ferry...

i never try to do it.

i know that we paying the highest sales tax there is. i dont know how much import cost.

Yeah I was down there when the govt was first trying to implement that ridiculous sales tax. Lot of angry protestors everywhere... sry dude, cut back on welfare progs