/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

Previous >Event: GUDAGUDA Part II
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_event_20170405.php
Period: 5-19 April 2017
>Welfare 4* ChaCha (Berserker) + Limited 5* Hijikata (Berserker)
>CE
- Nobu 5*: Buster cards +15% NP Damage +15%/Koban coin drops +1
- Two Guda 4*:NP gain +15% Reduces damage by 300/Gold Dust drops +1
- Snek 3*:Arts and Quick cards +4%/Eiraku Tsuuhou drops +1
- Chacha 5*:+15% Critical Damage +15% Star Generation Starts at 25% NP/Shinsengumi/Oda Pt. Drops +30%
- Shinsengumi 5*:Quick & Buster cards + 8% Gain 3 stars every turn /raise the ATK of all allies by +50%

>Rate up
- Hijikata Toshizou 5-19 April, EXCEPT on the 13th
- Nikola Tesla 13-14 April
- Thomas Edison, Helena Blavatsky, and Medea 5-19 April

>News
- Latest changes fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
- news.fate-go.jp/2017/maiji_r7c6d/
- CCC collab coming at some point much later

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: Dec.7)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm31013953
uniqueradio.jp/agplayerf/player3.php
twitter.com/kah__blade/status/851543899797463041
youtube.com/watch?v=AOgMXSFhGAg
vgy.me/JlNMqH.webm
news.fate-go.jp/2017/0412_jsbb/
pbs.twimg.com/media/C7bLc1MU4AA35IM.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1st for best

We are never going to have her

/Jannu/ thread.

Witch thread

xth for Lancelot

About Presence Concealment, Lip is noted to have an A+ one, but it's kinda faulty because of her claws.

Yet she kept disappearing whenever (you) tried to approach her, till the jealousy plan.

Was that Robin's NP?Or is her Presence Concealment just limited by distance?

Guan Yu 5* when lads?

FGO Radio Episode 14:
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm31013953

No guest today. Takahashi is wearing Mashu's clothes for you. With the upcoming Apocrypha anime there will be tons of new seiyuu joining the franchise so they're encouraging people to send them a mail telling them who they want to come to the radio in the future.

A few minutes before the broadcast started Takahashi was looking at the gacha CEs and wanted to get Walking in the Spring Breeze (the one drawn by based Yasuda). Minami told her she'll get it right away if she rolled now and so she did. With the simple press of a button, she not only rolled 2 of them, but also got Hijikata.

Some fan mail:
1) Following their recommendation, a fan went to the SEGAxFGO collab Cafe and made the staff roll for him. He actually got Hijikata. Making a stranger roll for you seems to be the key to success.
2) Another fan just received the Mashu T-shirt he ordered. He picked that one because he likes the color. Incidentally, his favorite Servant is Medusa. Since the first time he saw her in Stay Night he thought she was very cute. She's level 100.
3) This one also bought some T-shirts. They're very comfy and has been using them as pajamas. He wants to know what do they usually wear. Minami wears an osomatsu t-shirt and when it gets cold she puts on her Buster parka.
4) He bought the new memorial book and wanted to thank the staff for making it. He enjoyed it a lot.

The shilling was a success.

Do they actually sell QUICK ARTS BUSTER clothing?

GUDAGUDA Meiji Ishin is currently ongoing. Takahashi chose to support the Oda faction for one simple reason: Nobukatsu. He tries to put a strong front but out of nowhere starts crying. Big sister Rieri will be there for him. He doesn't have a CV yet but she can't help but wonder what he sounds like and what his animations would be like. Minami chose Shinsengumi, she likes Okita and Hijikata too much. As for the event itself, Takahashi has been using Minami's level 100 Cu a lot. Meanwhile Minami cleared most of the shop. Everything is going smoothly.

The chibi nobu are so cute a fan asked Minami to imitate them. You can hear it at 29:38~30:00.

Fate/Grand Ranking. "My favorite Servant lines" by a fan. 35:35 if you want to hear them.
3) "Foolish… I do not know how to specifically describe your folly, but you are a fool." Nitocris' second battle start line.
2) "Nothing on Earth is impossible for a pharaoh. All of Creation is under my reign!." Ozymandias' second skill line. He talks too loud and his lines are long, but you can't help to love it.
1) "True heroes kill with their eyes." Karna's Extra Attack line. Simply cool. If you didn't know, this line wasn't originally in FGO but was added later.

"Servants who'd make friends easily at school" by a fan.
3) Alexander. With a charming smile and personality he'll capture the hearts of both men and women. You'd wish to be a teacher to give him lessons.
2) Mordred. She seems like someone who would get into trouble often so people would gather around her to help her. Rude.
1) Nero. Her charming and extravagant personality would draw people to her.

5* Berserker William Wallace when lads

They actually announce something is this radio thingy or is just radio shittalking?

Has nothing to do with Robin's NP. She's just a natural born stalker due to the person she looks like. If not for the claws her rank would be even higher probably. She was actually stalking MC since early on.

>01 - Presence Concealment [A]
>A skill that allows one to take action while hiding themselves. It's a skill that those of the Assassin class possess as it's their most basis ability, but Passionlip has acquired it as well, possibly due to her personality.
>Due to her timidness and cautiousness, she manifests excellent Presence Concealment, but her giant claws act as a hindrance and she is quickly discovered. If she didn't have those claws, she would be an excellent stalker.
>Though this is a digression, she has been following [the PC] from early on, though no one noticed, observing and watching over them from the shadows, or something like that.

No. They go over recently announced stuff and give their thoughts.

Sita when?

What hour and day does FGO radio start?

Sakura has pretty high PC

Tuesday 21:00 to 22:00 JST. You can watch it live here: uniqueradio.jp/agplayerf/player3.php

There's also a recorded broadcast on Sunday 21:30 to 22:00 JST but it's shit. It's only 30 minutes and they spend most of the time doing a recap of the previous broadcast and then read some fan mail. All the good stuff is on Tuesday.

Gareth-chan when?

I just need 3 more fucking dragon fangs and not one has dropped in the last two hours.

Why do the two Titoria's have different horses.

Arthur has two horses

Apparently only one can fly though

Emus when?

NEVER

When they remember Australia is a thing

free 5* when

Maybe I'm just giving Sakurai too much credit but I thought Jeanne's speech to Lobo was meant to be comedic.

The way she acts strangely chuuni while ranting about Avengers after an entire Order of behaving in a manner that clearly contradicts her own spiel was kind of amusing to me and seemed self-aware, plus the entire thing is her just playing distraction while acting as if it's going to lead to a heroic sacrifice before she instead bails into the sewer and runs

figurefags where do you buy them from? Is play-asia ok to buy from? I'm kind of interested in that retardcat.

amiami

usually amiami or hobbysearch, both legit, both better prices than play-asia

How do we save /fgog/, /fgog/?

Super dead.

with some dragon dicks

Delete Fate from human history.

we don't

Powerlevel shitposting.

Remove Saberfaces.
The Artorian race is like cancer to the universe. Someone has to exterminate all of them. Someone has to.

But MHX, you're a Saberface too.

Would you really deny Takeuchi his one pleasure in this horrible world?

From my point of view, you are the Saberface

It was a comedic scene, people didn't get it.

twitter.com/kah__blade/status/851543899797463041

Post ded thread hours supports.

Mentioning "that"

lancelot sux

When are we getting the hard quest? We've still got 6 days left so we should be getting it soon right?

NERO

>it's a you use all the xp on your party and the cool new servant stays level 1 episode
Super success rate up fucking when?

UNRIVALED
ABOVE WORLD LEVEL
GILKEKS BFO

OKITAKEKS ON SUICIDE WATCH

>Its a "People are so afraid of a bit of silence or chill thread, that we have to pretend shitposting is content" えぴそで

Post cute Martha
Martha Ruler even better

GILGAMEME

It's エピソード faggot

They don't know how to act when the thread isn't like a active chatroom.

Maybe if someone went and fully translated Shinjuku we'd have actual content to shitpost about.

Clearly we need FAG collab

>えぴそで
lmao

Please remove yourself from this thread and don't embarrass yourself any further.

youtube.com/watch?v=AOgMXSFhGAg

Nice.

Is grailing them against the rules?

>EOP thinks he's cool for reading hiragana

I'm pretty sure he's not grailing them to prove a point or for fun.

Its entertaining to watch regardless.

a rare Saber Alter with her hair down

If I start now can I still get my free hand-clearer?

>downloading
W-What

Probably not impossible.
With a good support, it should be doable.

WTF CHECK THE POKEDEX

>lancelot
>black
It all makes sense now. So that's why he was able to make Guinevere a slave to his cock.

>Minami told her she'll get it right away if she rolled now and so she did. With the simple press of a button, she not only rolled 2 of them, but also got Hijikata.
they're not even trying to be believable

Probably bugfix for Chacha freeze.

Oh Shit

Chacha is such a cutie holy shit.
vgy.me/JlNMqH.webm

She actually showed her roll onscreen.

Fake news

news.fate-go.jp/2017/0412_jsbb/

I envy Marisbilly. He got to take his virginity twice.

Do people ship them?

No, Hijikata belongs to Andras.

Does Toshi want to fuck the Nobus?

I need to marry Chacha right now.

would goetia and solomon have approved of their love?

But she loves Hideyoshi

>still no andras wearing a shinsengumi haori art

Reminder that you will eventually burn if you love her and she loves you back.

TFW you remember that one of those skulls is Chacha's dad's

I hope not, because that would be fucked up.
I can't imagine anyone being able to sexualize the Nobus.

Arjuna A CUTE.

You don't understand user, that kind of tragic relationship is a turn on. Accepting her love without caring about her fate, live a happy life and enjoy each other until the bitter end comes, and finally you dying with a smile while she cries over your death telling her it is okay because both lead a happy life with each other. It would be even better if she die with if there are no kids, doesn't it sounds romantic?

I'm sure there is certain appeal to that kind of tragic romantic relationship.

Is this bait? I'll take it:
pbs.twimg.com/media/C7bLc1MU4AA35IM.jpg

I'm sorry user, she clearly says she loves you and wants to embrace you forever as well as having kids with you.
There is no way around it.

Better than being burn for shit and nonsense reason by Kiyohime or Bryn