What the fuck is this shit

What the fuck is this shit

renault.co.uk/vehicles/new-vehicles/twizy.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZwR1-aRTyyM
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A four-wheeled electric scooter with a roof, basically.
Perfect for yurocucks.

One of these shits drives around in my neighborhood.
The guy inside looks EXACTLY how you'd imagine them.

smöll electric car

>ameridumb already triggered because he cannot overcompensate for their small circucmdised penis with this

yuropoor luxury vehicle for when yurokeks need to get out of the house while Jamal Abdul Muhammed handles his wife
>anything bigger than a bite size electric car is "overcompensating for ur penis"
stop projecting yuroshit

Where have you been for the last 2.5 years, Top Gear had an episode with one in January 2015.

thanks for proving me right

>invites muslims into their own countries to rape their daughters, destroy their buildings, kill their men, and pillage their cities
>"yeah americans are the real cucks haha!"
stay mad yuro

Don't defend this piece of shit

not obsessed with cars

t. 56% is sperging really fucking hard holy shit

I am not yuropean either you autist

You don't have to be a car guy to watch uk top gear, especially the later episodes. Lots of normie-friendly content.

Obese Americans would kill for this technological marvel, you can drive straight from the drive-through into Wallmart for a gallon of iceream dessert.

...and it even comes in cream chocolate color

ok

>hamann wheels

why

It's so stupid looking, I actually like it.

Why cars don't do whitewalls and brown anymore? Look, they look good even on barely cars!

I did an exchange program 2 years ago in Italy and the family I stayed with had one of these because their son was 17 and could only drive something like that.
Surprisingly it wasn't bad.
Ideal for European cities with how small it is, wouldn't want one in America though.

eurocucks are really triggered in this thread lmfao

In my town in California we've had things that look like that for at least the past decade if not 15 years.

They are basically nicer golf carts that people use to go to the beach or local store.

In fact they used them as the base for the cars in Idiocracy.

Our local Domino's delivers pizzas with it, never seen another one.

youtu.be/ZwR1-aRTyyM

They're fun to drive, wouldn't want to own one though

>Hamann edition race rims on this shit box
why

Basically someone doing the EV right. It's small and light, perfect for city driving, has 2 seats and most commuting is done with one person and it gets around the range problem by being aimed squarely as a second car. You see a lot of stupid people trying to make BEVs compete with ICE unsuccessfully because the battery technology is a good 100 years away and they then have to charge way more than an equivalent petrol car.

looks like somebody bought a UTV and put panels on it

>fat yankee retard already sperging

They ACTUALLY voted deumpf in, lmao, mongoloid ameritards

It is a MR commuter with way too much torque in the powerfull option and makes a hell lot of fun.
basicly a street legal go-kart.
-t test drived one

I might pick up one just for the sheer joke

Its what an EV should be.
Itty bitty thing designed for zooming around the places where charging stations are plenty and space is little; big cities.
Apparently its quite fun to drive as well.
They're better and prettier than 99% of the ICE smart cars.
LS1 swapped Twizy when?

Looks goofy as fuck, though I imagine it might be fun to drive

>Twizy RS
Top kek!

look, it's a car you can drive with all your friends!

I rented one once. It was really really fun and easy to drive desu and quite comfy too. They're relatively common in my town too so you see them about.

They're pretty cool because I think they lift their wheels individually when they drive over things like curbs so you can basically point it wherever you like and expect to get there no problem.

but I expect that doesn't lean into corners when it steers

Where have you been for the last 2.5 years, you're still watching Top Gear.

Let's try to trigger americans using the least amount of words as possible, I'll start:

Good fuel economy

Watched that episode when it came out. I'm all caught up with The Grand Tour and am eagerly awaiting season 2.

Easy.

Free healthcare

Sub-2.0L diesel manual subcompact

3 L Lupo

You're embarrassing me as an American.