Nissan has the GT-R

Nissan has the GT-R

Honda has the NSX

Toyota has the ???

Wtf is toyota doing they used to be cool in the 90's now they are just econobox and crossover sellers.

The Supra.

New Supra soon. Toyota competing in motorsports shows they still care. Hopefully it'll be more like a GT86 but with 400+ HP instead of a disgustingly overweight (3900lbs? How?) and overpriced benchracing machine like those cars.

LC F

The LFA?

Toyota has the Lexus LFA

all Lexus.

it isn't the Toyota LCF/LFA

hahaha you're hella dumb

by that logic the acura NSX isnt a honda

the NSX is an Acura not a Honda

retard

By that logic isn't the NSX out of the question because it is branded Acura in the states?

I know Lexus is owned and everything by Toyota.

but again, those cars aren't the Toyota LCF/LFA.

the NSX is a Honda everywhere except the US.

sorry, it's an Acura for Americans. not Honda.

they have plaques on the inside of the car that say 'made by toyota motor corporation'
please just shut the fuck up

ok bud.

I guess you'll have to upgrade to a lexus then, when you finish grade school that is

ok bud.

The LFA isnt in production anymore though. Is the LCF a thing?

Upon further inspection I have determined this is a troll thread with no intention of instigating conversation.

coming this fall
>tt v8

>it's a Lexus
>literally Lexus badge
>literally Lexus name on car
>"HURR NO ITS A TOYOTA THEY OWN THEM"

ok

Why they denying it thoigh, like mazda denied the RX Vision

notice how it says Lexus denies, and not Toyota denies.

hmmmm

trying too hard
rotary trash
The LC already exists, it's only logical to F it.

Please don't be shit please don't be shit please don't be shit please don't be shit please don't be shit

I really hope that this can be bought for under 60k with manual + RWD w/I6 engine, but an auto-only AWD hybrid is very likely. I know Mazda wouldn't fuck up the RX-9, but I doubt that will even be allowed to exist.

Joint venture with BMW
You know it's gonna be overpriced shit

>under 60k
Maybe the 4 bangers
>inline 6
Not likely at all desu senpai

I wonder what the plaque on the bus he rides says

it's a Lexus. luxo bs

just wait for Toyota to put out the Supra. THEN you could say Nissan tops Toyota.

because Toyota's current top of the line sports car is the 86 lol

>Actually like the way the iM hatch looks

But of course it's just an edgy corolla hatchback.

>being this obsessed with prezo

I like watching him sperg

>Toyota's current top of the line sports car is a subaru
>Toyota's future top of the line sports car will be a bmw

>luxury GT car that sounds great and is dead reliable
>ugly track toy with back breaking ride

If I wanted lap times, I'd buy a Viper ACR, not an Altima with a track package. Give me the Lexus.

Keep sperging toyocuck, the viper is slow because it has shitty aerodynqmics

i gave him a complex lol

this

TIL everything is a Toyota despite badges and names

Prezo pls, just give me the Yous like a good boy and no one will get hurt

They should make a Land Cruiser powered V8 Turbo AWD thing with the Camry just to pee on these meme 'supercar' real life logitech G27 emulators around the nurburger. The stock grocery getting V6 Camry already makes 275 horsies so a +600whp hellcat killer that can actually take on corners without crashing does make some sense to me :^)

thats like comparing an sl600 to a gt3 rs

>Damage control

LFA

I think Toyota's strategy is to direct you to their Lexus brand. Toyota is supposed to be for the plebs.

Not in production so doesnt count. Im talking about now

Lexus

Right now nobody is making anything really good.

The GT-R is a supercar now, and Nissan is the only one still offering a sports car, the 370.

Honda should have reacted to the Acura NewSX like a parent towards their child found with empty beer cans, and set that shit right, not crack open a cold one to enjoy with the kid. If they would only ship the S660 over the pond. . .

Toyota has no spooprcar, but the new Supra sounds like it's gonna be a total flop if they don't get rid of that dumb hybrid setup. I do like how they're letting BMW help with the I6 this time, instead of just stealing it in the first place. They're also slow when reading what people want, and the GT86 is not that. Their "spiritual successor" to the AE86 lacks it's charm, purpose, and price. They keep forgetting that the AE86 was a Corolla in the end. Those fucking pseudo-french asshats forget that too when selling them.

>it's slow

t. Self proclaimed auto "engineer"

>The GT-R is a supercar now
Is Camaro ZL1 super car too?

What?

I don't get it. I'm not going by lap times, if you're trying to say the ZL1 made faster times, I'm looking at paper specs. att v6 w/AWD pushing over 500hp seems very over the top for a sports car,and the 120,000 price tag reflect that. The only anomaly I see is the unconventional V6.

I guess i was going by the ZL1 punching a bit too far above its weight (no pun intended). its too heavy to be a pony car or sports car.

but its not over 100k so i guess super car status might be used loosely here.

I never really looked at weight being a factor in pony/muscle cars, it being expected with 4.7l+ V8 engines and all. I would definitely place the ZL1 very high in the muscle/pony spectrum, right before the little grey area between pure drag racing cars and top notch pony cars, where the Hellcat lives.

The new supra isn't even a BMW they borrow the transmission and that's really it, not much else was designed by them. and you probably want to know that mazda is making a new Rotary car.

Haven't really been following the Wankoff cars, I think the FD3S was a good place to stop, and the RX-8 was kinda unnecessary.

What went wrong with the RX-8 specifically then?

It was just pointless. As a cheap triangle car, it isn't half bad, but after the FD3S, it's really tame.

ah, but the new one sort of looked stylish, I always have hope for Japan's automobile industry.

Say what you will, but I will carry my stiffy for pop-up headlights to the grave.

Pop-ups are always fun, but sadly designers had to drop em for aero eventually :(

To hell with aie-row-die-'nam-ics, I want cool looking cars. The goddamn CRX had pop-ups, in Japan at least, and still got over 40mpgs. Why the hell does the newest soap-bar civic struggle to top that? Why is the new soap-bar civic so ugly? Why is the new soap bar civic the F_# and not E_#?

Because they're built like tanks. Look at their curb weights. Why? Federal gov't. They are the ones designing cars these days. Everyone else is now subordinate to them.

This is the cancer that infects my mind. Fuck the Libshit gubbmint. They killed our healthcare and we voted them back in a majority. A fucking majority.

>170mph top speed
>Not slow

Someone at dodge forgot that drag does not only mean "racing in a straight line"

i fucking hate that the nsx is an acura. it should be sold as a honda in the USA.

GS-F
RC-F
LC500

also had the IS-F and the LFA few years back, new supra coming soon and the 86, even tho its shitbox im glad it was made

At least the new Civic Type R is Honda instead of being Acura like last time.

i srs thought this was the shooped pic, is it...???

>remove Acura badges from the hood, rear and steering wheel
>buy Honda badges
>place them where the Acura ones were
Problem solved. its a good thing there's no cosmetic difference between the US and International models.

Well it has a higher top speed than the Bac Mono so it is faster than that.

I suppose it's pretty much impossible for anyone but Porsche or Chevrolet to actually make money on a sports car, but 'Supra' has so much cachet it's really strange they've let the nameplate die.

I can't wait to see that picture with the new supra and rx-concept (whatever it will be) along side its brethren

>be into time attack
>only 2 vipers in country
>one is some boomer tier fag who takes it out on sunday and thinsk hes hardcore
>other goes to events and crushes them
>allready owns fastest one mile challenge in entire country and fastest lap time that isn't a race car
viper is a monster

>Nissan is the only one still offering a sports car, the 370.
excuse me? The gt86

Is it still a sports car when you get over taken by a minivan?

nice try.

They still need to give it a turbo, I wonder if the FA20 has the same bolt pattern as the EJ25.

Sportscar doesn't mean fast car. It helps but I think a sportscar is more about handling and driver feel than anything.

Toyota supra comes out summer next year.

no that wasn't confirmed.

all Lexus.

The RSX was the Integra Type R not Civic.

>driver feel

I'm pretty sure the driver feels like shit when a minivan wastes him t the lights.

>now they are just econobox and crossover sellers.

And even Nissan is beating them out in the econobox department.

It is Acura as it was designed and built in America as Honda of Japan had nothing to do with it.

no they're not?
they're coming out with a new supra?
they have the 86?
what are camry sales user?

Its going to be the NuSX all over again except that its going to have a more reasonable price.