How long do you usually keep a car?

What makes you finally ditch it?

The better question is why are you posting pictures of horse dicks on a Christian image board, user?

im fucking DISGUSTED

That's clearly just a hunk of metal that looks like a horse dick.

until it dies on me. I guess I learnt that from my parents though. My dad has driven the same car for as long as I can remember.

>on Veeky Forums
>not knowing what a manifold looks like
I'm fucking DISGUSTED

>on Veeky Forums
>not knowing what a horse dick looks like

People like you are why I'm going to kill myself

Until it becomes more economical for me to buy a different car then to maintain my current car. Also nice technically blue board pic you got there.

>tfw you fix everything and shit keeps breaking

at some point you put so much money into the car where you have to decide if everything is finally repaired and it was worth it or you have to pull the emergency brake, get the fuck out before it completely ruins you and sell the car without ever getting the money from the repairs back.

so fucking frustrating.
nice titties tho.

I have a 98 single cab hilux that I drove up to 500k now I use that for a parts car for my hilux thats at 230k, and the cycle will continue until I'm dead.

that of course is a clever way if you're into this kind of stuff

when you begin to feel the left over cum in your seat seep through your pants and become visible to the public. That shit's private and should only be felt and seen by me.

Maybe you should wear diapers then

not sure
im still driving my first car

when the cost of repairs exceeds the value of the car.
if i blow an engine
if i blow the tranny
if i snap a timing belt
if i blow a headgasket

>Dad's 95 Honda Accord 5spd with 380k miles
>had it since I graduated high school 11 years ago
>on-point with the maintenance since I used to work at a Honda dealer and still get employee discounts
>been saving money for new car the past 7 years when it dies
>savings account at $96k now
Not sure what to do, I might just get a new Accord if it does die eventually.

horsecock

I hear the V6 one is pretty sweet, but they probably getting downsized to a tarbo'd 4 next gen/facelift.

Buy a first gen NSX.

Or a Mark IV Supra that isn't mangled.

Or any pre-E46 BMW.

Or an R32 GTR. Or, hell, an R35 GTR.

If you keep them stock they're immortal.

>What makes you finally ditch it?
Fwd
Leaking t tops
Autotragic

Never ditched a car

Owned an e46 323 since 2002 and the e46 m3 since 2014. Feels good man.

Might ditch the m3 if I get bored doing preventive maintenance every second month.

I keep my shitboxes until something major happens, so usually around 250k miles. After that I don't bother fixing them as bearings and other annoying things start breaking.

Yeah, I know that feel. I'd ditch my car too if it suddenly became FWD or autotragic

Last one was 14 years.
When the maintenance/repair costs within one year exceed 50% of the cars value.

Frame damage or out of control rot. Everything mechanic can be fixed. Body sheet metal can be patched. If the frame or unibody is compromised or there's so much rust it'd take days with a wire brush to get it all, I'm done.

When I can afford something I actually like.

Never sold any of my cars

I kept my first car for a little less than 2 years that I didn't pay for. I used that car for a down payment to finance a car and then traded it in after 1.5 years for a car that paid cash for that I've had for 8 months now. I only lost $2500 total from trading all those cars in