Im deciding between two cars

Im deciding between two cars

2016 Kia Optima LX (exactly as pictured)

or

2016 Camry LE

Which would be the better daily driver? Is the Camry really that reliable?

Both will be reliable for the first 4 years, After that the Toyota will be slightly more reliable. I'm assuming you get more shit for the dollar with the Kia so that would be the best DD.

Neither. What are you looking for? The Genesis 4 door is best.

Used Accord v6 ex-l

The Camry will hold its value better and last longer, but probably won't have as nice of features, cabin quality. So if the latter isn't that important, get the Camry.

Features will be the same for both. They're both base models. I think the Kia has a nicer designed interior and better materials, but I'm wondering if the Toyota will hold up better in the long run. Like 10 years of ownership

Brah-heim, Camry's are dirt cheap new these days cuz they are selling poorly and the new generation 2018 model is cumming soon.

You can get a 2017 Camry SE for 16,xxx before tags. Go look it up on Slickdeals, and on ToyotaNation froums, ppl have been getting 19K OTD price for brand new Camry SE's (17" alloys, spoiler, sport suspension, paddle shitters with rev-matching downshifts, etc.).

I drive an 06 Optima LX and have put over 120k miles on it with no major issues.

I'm not sure. You're welcome

Get an Accord Sport or V6 Accord from the same period.

The camry is boring as fuck, but is HUGE and also very reliable. Kia is garbage from worst koryo

>17" alloys, spoiler, sport suspension, paddle shitters with rev-matching downshifts, etc

I don't want a sporty ride. I want a comfy ride.

Mazda6 and Accord are known as the best fwd sedans. But if these are your only choices...
The Camry is pretty bad compared to the competition but it's insanely reliable. The Kia won't be quite as reliable but it's probably the better DD.

Reliability, durability of exterior and interior parts, space and comfiness is what I'm looking for. So Mazda for sure is a no. I was considering an Accord but it has a CVT for the 4 cylinder. Not sure how reliable that's gonna be.

get the manual faggot or get a v6 with a conventional auto.

>So Mazda is for sure a no
why user

People in my family have had 4 Optimas 2011 and newer. 2 of them shit the bed so hard they were declared a total loss.

>manual
>daily driver midsize

Nigger what is wrong with you?

Mazda reliability isn't anywhere near Toyota.

>family have had 4 Optimas 2011 and newer. 2 of them shit the bed so hard they were declared a total loss.

How

>Kia

That should explain it

Kia's are better quality than Nissan or Chevy

>Chinkshit
>when you could have an Aston

Why?

You can't declare a total loss on a vehicle with mechanical problems can you? I thought total loss was insurance jargon for "damaged so excessively that it would not be with it to repair"

Ford's are unreliable shit heaps

Get a 3k$ civiv

Pigfat ugly attempt at a "modern sporty" sedan.
The generation before this abomination was much better.

Get an Accord

What's wrong with you? Are you too much of a bitch to drive the easiest to use manual on the market?