Some nog asked for a quarter

was driving in the ghetto with my friend a little bit back
some guy came up to the car window and asked if we had a quarter
how was he gon jack us (we sped off after saying we didnt have one)

racism goes on

That was a polite carjacker.
Usually they don't ask nicely for a quarter before they jack the car.

That's great. Thanks for creating such a valuable and interesting thread.

how am i gonna be racist if im a black chinese mexican jew with a micropeen

This is why I hate niggers.

You need to be 18 to post on this board.

>basement dwelling alt right cucks are so afraid of dark skinned individuals they run away when a bum asks for a quarter
LMAO
LITERALLY CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

>racism!
>a bum

but dude, he deserved that quarter because of slavery

Could be multiple different scenarios. Either wanting you to open your wallet or ash tray, then ask for more when he sees how much you have. Or try to snatch the wallet. Could have had another nog walking up behind you guys.

He was begging for change - although most panhandlers aren't homeless, the definition of "bum" has become pretty loose with the decline of the railroads it basically just means a lazy person.

only niggers do this type of shit

He violated the NAP. Start blasting.

You did the right thing. If he actually cared enough to get ahead in life, he wouldn't be apporaching random cars and begging for money.

>user is scared of panhandlers

Low T

This happened to me today.

Some dude walking around the gas station asked me for 35 cents. I had my wallet out with money visible and I told him I didn't have any change.

He walked away.

If he would have went fro my wallet he would have caught a face fool of armored knuckle gloves.

He waled towards the minimart and looked in a trashcan before calling his buddy over and walked away.

Really don't know what the ploy is asking for such a small and arbitrary amount of money.

i have had white bums yell at me from across a parking lot asking me for quarters.

it's always white bums trying to start utterly insane, timewasting conversations just to ask you for money.

>being afraid of aggressive violent thugs
Um, honey, that's pretty racist.

that's because white people only become bums if they are really crazy

most of the time when they ask if they can have money I straight up say no. I live in Seattle and love it when a homeless dude starts throwing a tantrum.

One of my friends got baited and the panhandler asked for more money after he got $5. Had to pull him away before he gave him his whole wallet, fucking idiot. The dude was there the next day with the same story too.

you'd be surprised how much beggars make per hour in urban areas