/drg/ Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread yamaceles is cute edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 1/4/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls is coming to Steam and PS4:
youtube.com/watch?v=VzbIuPpPM8E
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony for PS4, PS Vita, and Steam on September 26th (N. America), and September 29th (Europe)
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk

> DR3 Anime episodes and more
pastebin.com/bvNw28sS

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Other urls found in this thread:

divine-gate.wikia.com/wiki/Dangan_Ronpa_Collaboration_Event
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

chiaki

V3 is lewd enough so they decided to opt this present out still sad

I want someone ___ and ____ me.

>ywn get extra portions in exchange for sexual favors
>ywn be pinned on a kitchen table and pounded by chubby chef dick
>ywn engage in naked tantric blindfold taste testing
>ywn correctly guess the secret ingredient it's more dick
It's not fucking fair terubros

Oumafags and the delusional Tsumugifag please drink acid

Moe!

Saiouma is the most misinterpreted and misunderstood ship!

I want someone cute and eat me.

The V3 anthology is out on the 25th, right? Post the what-if scenarios you'd like to see drawn!

For me I'd like to see Angie and Korekiyo actually being double killers in chapter 3.

What do you think the casts reactions to receiving it would be?

>Afternoon /drg/! What's for dinner?

Mugi!

I want someone hugging and kissing me.

I just love that they made a character very linked to his talent. But I admit that I'm not Japanese so I'm not familiar with some folklore obviously.

Good morning, Korekiyo.

The same thing, and also Amami being a killer.

Koko!

Tsumugi getting am actual execution

Yamada fag quit whoring your husbando out to his killer can you really call yourself a Yamada fags if you do this kind of shit?

Orange juice is also acidic and healthy.
Thanks, user.

Reminder that Chiaki is still and will always be best girl
She got revived as an android and won the Hajizurubowl. She's now on the boat playing games with the DR2 cast

Anyone up for some speed? Weed? Meth? Ecstasy? I've got it all!

A cute Mugi!
I love you too, user.
Well, Momo- Wait..

Mugi!

Mugi!

Saihara is cute! CUTE!
I want to fuck him until he begs me to stop, but I won't listen!

It's folklore in general, the same figure in mythology can have many different origin stories or circumstances and some figures can even change in meaning as time passes by.

Naturally, being something of a folklore and mythology nerd Korekiyo is just about everything I wanted in a character. Even his unsettling personality and weird views on death are on point given that a lot of myths deal with the subject of death being transient.

> The same thing, and also Amami being a killer.
Heh.

What would you want it to be?

Cute moe!

Angie and Korekiyo: love
Ouma: like
Himiko, Kirumi and Gonta: don't mind
Everyone else: hate

My shower grower.

>implying /ourboy/ didn't sacrifice himself willingly so his waifu could get her well deserved vampire castle straight out of her japanese animes

>W-Well..?

Oh, that's cute..
Processing..
Realizing..
..Fuck!

kaito big dick

I just want to see Amami defending himself as a killer. I think he would be very composed and it would creep everyone out.
Does it have a second version with everyone being covered in blood or something?

Still can't comprehend how cheap that is...

Damn.
Is there a killer version?

Is it bukkake time?

Yep.

Thanks a lot. I love pics like this.

>I ain't interested in that, dude.

>Oi! Stop makin' me out to be some slut!

Agreed, where Ouma goes with MUH USO DA YOS and laughing things off Amami seems to make himself look amiable and ordinary. Seeing him coolly and calmly defending his actions especially after surviving a killing game by not killing anyone would be fun.

This isn't Google, Ouma.

It's always bukkake time with Momota-kun.

But what if I'm a girl?

Do we need an unlimited supply?

Too cheap!
Probably infected with space aids.

Milk bukkake time, of course.

nee-san big dick

Tell me about your favorite folklore reference in his character.

The ancient folklore tale where he rides my dick

fuck off already

/ourboy/ wasn't enough of a cuck to do that shit for some stupid dream a 3dpd teenage girl wanted to live in a gastle with a harem of vampire butlers, especially to make the ultimate sacrifice for 3dpd quit slandering his name like that. He did it for his waifu Alter ego that level of dedication to your Waifu (male) to kill to save her (him) is something we should all strive for. If you are going to Yamada fag at least like him for what he was and not what you project on to him you fucking fake-ass Yamada fag. quit false flagging.

What happened at the end? Did anyone die?

Thankfully it has a happy ending where he becomes my wife and we have three sons, all traps

It must be painful to not being able to send your own children to nee-san

Y-you too

>too cheap

>F-Fine! How's ten thousand?

Yes. In the ancient tale my wife is sad that he couldn't raise a perfect girl child to send off to her but he gets over it after I administer more daily dickings

Go to bed Teruteru or Bandai

>A body has been discovered

That's still affordable.

Rising your prise ain't gonna help you if you still have a bloody space aids.
Go see a doctor or some shit.

But don't increase the price! Or nobody will buy your services.

What the fuck, do you guys go to a supermarket and say "This orange can't be 1 dollar, I'll pay 3!" ????

Does anyone have a source on where Kodaka said he regretted killing Ishimaru?

Nobody still wants you to vomit blood on their dick.

>chapter 3
Ooooh~
I wonser who's the second victim this time~

Im pretty sure tulpafags are into that.

Well, it's not so much that he is a folklore reference as that the way he talks about folklore is something I find entertaining. Like this bit:
> For example, a lot of the occult stories circulating online have a folkloristic concept as their base.
> Other than that, they are being adopted as themes of many animes, mangas and even video games.

The Persona games for instance borrow a lot from the works of Carl Jung, but the original way to summon Personas (Known as the Persona game) was based on an urban legend.

Other than that I also like his sixth FTE where he talks about how different countries have similarities in terms of their folklore such as how the creator God is present in many origin stories.

Still Ibuki.

I do.

Not as exciting as I would like it to be. But eh, could work!

>I-I mean, I use protection n' shit. So I should be fine. No Space Aids here..

>R-Right?

Thanks for the new fetish, user.

TFW there is literally no place your dick is not welcome and the true end is you fucking everyone. Is there anything this nigga cant accomplish? He even ended Danganronpa.

He still didn't fuck Amami

I wasn't until now

Theres going to be a Divine Gate x Danganronpa collab apparently.

>Divine Gate x Danganronpa
Nothing new, there was one before.
divine-gate.wikia.com/wiki/Dangan_Ronpa_Collaboration_Event

Is it a Jojo reference?

Who's your favorite NDRV3 character and why? Bonus point for detailed elaboration, I like reading people's opinions.

Oh cool, I didn't knew that. Guess this time more DR2 characters are included.

I didn't know that*
I hate english.

Is there a Kuzu this time?
If no then it's no worth to me.

Who are your SDR2 top 3 under Kuzu and Peko?

Tulpaman. Single-handedly BTFO of /u/, and for the memes too. Also nice design.

I don't think so. They currently only have shown Kirigiri, Naegi, Tanaka, Mioda, Hinata and Komaeda.

>Hinata
>Gundam
>Sonia or idk
It's hard to think of anyone else.

Of fucking course, they always pick them when it comes to collaborations, I'm not surprised.
At least Sakura was in the last collab, eh.

I thought you like Twogami.

I don't usually write this much but I feel like writing today; I should finish a fic while I'm at it.

Pre-release, like many other people, I expected Kaito to be a Hagakure clone, and wanted him to not survive (same with Tenko; I regret both things); now, after seeing what he was like in-game, he became my favorite V3 character, and one of my overall favorite characters (wouldn't be too extreme saying my most favorite, along with Sonia and Ishimaru).
Why? Well, I like his personality, reckless and a bit dumb, but also cares about others, and is actually pretty intelligent. His talent is also pretty cool (I like space), and with an interesting backstory. He also looks pretty good (I don't mind the gravity defying hair or the goatee), his clothes are aesthetically pleasing, purple is a nice color, and has a 10/10 body. It fits my fetishes pretty well.
I feel like I'm forgetting something else I wanted to write, but that's pretty much it. I was gonna write about my other V3 favorites, because I thought this would be short, but seeing I somehow wrote over 1k words, I guess that won't be necessary.

tl;dr: I want to fuck Kaito.

Old news

Oh yeah, Twogami.
In that case lemme rework my list:
>Hinata
>Twogami
>Gundam
Thanks, I knew I was missing someone.

If you had to sleep with a dr girl dressed as a boy which girl dressed as which boy?

Tenko dressed as Tulpaman

Kaito as Sonia or Kirumi.

But since you didn't ask that, I guess the other way around (Sonia as Kaito).

Peko, hands down and fuck me right in the ass.

Get with the times old man.

I had a feeling he couldn't be a Hagakure clone based on how he's an astronaut, but like everyone else Kaito really blew me away with how well-written he was. Astronomy is also one of my favorite subjects so it was nice seeing him reference things like Voyager in his FTEs with Kaede.

Koko! Out of all the antagonists in DR, Ouma was the only one I was emotionally attached to. He created a fabrication of his least favorite human being for a mask he uses to protect himself, and uses it to try and end the killing game behind the scenes only for it to end in disaster for the most part. While a little hard to watch knowing the truth about him, he really is an interesting character to analyse and to try and find his true self behind his mask. He also has a top tier design and voice, great character relationships that's not limited to just 2-3 people(something most antagonist characters lacked like Munakata and Komaeda), his little shit personality can be pretty enjoyable and he has some of the funniest scenes in the game(the floorboard scene will never not make me laugh)and he also has my favorite case in the series. His constant foreshadowing and references are fun little nods but aren't shoved in your face like some characters and his backstory with DICE is interesting and I want to learn why he's so distrustful and has such a bias towards killers and liars.

I like him for other reasons too but those are the basics.

Who has a bigger dick?

Oh, and she would be dressed as Kuzu, of course.

I want Hoshi to take me with him on his exciting life on the run from the mafia.

I want him to teach me to play tennis on an abandoned court. He hits the ball so hard that it’s a little intimidating at first, but with enough practise I’m able to keep a rally going - if only for a short time.

I want to raise a colony of stray cats with him. I want him to be unable to contain his joy as we discover a nest of tiny newborn kittens in the condemned building we're being forced to stop the night in to avoid suspicion. I want him to dangle some string for them to chase frantically, all while he has the biggest smile on his face.

I want him to show me his cooking skills. Baking cream puffs is messy and the filling squirts everywhere when you bite into them but they’re delicious and it’s worth it to see him sticking his tongue out in concentration as he ices them.

I want to lay with him under the stars at the end of another long, hard day while assuring him that no pain lasts forever and someday we'll get through this.

You wouldn't be a sister fucker?

>a cool girl in a male suit
What are you doing to me?