How does someone succesfully start a weed business

An illegal one. And I mean smartly. Im talking white collar christian looking guy who is invisible online and dropped out uses the black market. Completely unknown. This is the chance of a life time for that person wouldn't it? How does he start making profit with minions? What if he goes in debt. Is debt always bad at the start?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LuW7L57uQdY&t=11s&ab_channel=TheDisasterpiece09
youtube.com/watch?v=5j649d0nhS8&ab_channel=TheDisasterpiece09
youtube.com/watch?v=ZuWdqk6-g7M&ab_channel=TheDisasterpiece09
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

With connections to schools

The debt you'll have can't be settled in a court, but it can be settled by bats.

Dis
U need to get wit a lil jit n his bois n hook dem up once den deal a lil less. Jits don't weigh dey shit erbdy no dat

You don't unless you already have alot of good connections. Theres no money in selling weed unless you can deals on very varge amounts and only sell at least a half pound at a time

crossing borders is where money is made in the fastest possible timeframe. if you're smart you can do this, but weed is the worst thing to do it with desu.

This. Especially if you're a pretty white boi. Better smugglers because they're far less likely to get stopped and searched.

If you get caught you're going to prison for a long ass time, so you might as well go big, go for real money, since the penalties are the same.

Finding a cartel member to offer your asspussi to is the hardest part.

Buy some grow equipment and grow your own. Easy

it's honest to god really easy.

i went to colombia and a gram of cocaine retail on the street to my english-only ass was only 4$. in the USA where im from it would have been 75$ or so.

so just drive your car down to somewhere in mexico and rent an apartment for a month on vacation. ask a local guy to hook you up with a gram of coke. the next day ask for an eightball. a week later ask for an ounce. keep moving up and buy a kilo. when you go to buy the kilo, ask to buy 20.

now put that shit in your car and drive back home. you just made a million dollars.

ofcourse at the border you can use drones or strap packages to trains or put them in souveniers and give old people free tijuana trips, whatever. up to you.

don't stop and sell it in texas, keep going. a day of driving and you'll double your money. that's how you get to a million.

Open a dispensary in Canada. We are legalizing this year.

Dispensaries will fail you can better weed on the street for half the cost

get 1 or 2 wholesale buyers
sell it all to him for a discount
let him sell it to every one else.

exactly the same as any other business

Bullshit and you know it, and if you don't - just google what happened in seattle. People want the same fix every time, the controlled experience.

First you need to set up your indoor farm.

Here are some videos how to build your weedroom, where you grow yor weed.

youtube.com/watch?v=LuW7L57uQdY&t=11s&ab_channel=TheDisasterpiece09
youtube.com/watch?v=5j649d0nhS8&ab_channel=TheDisasterpiece09
youtube.com/watch?v=ZuWdqk6-g7M&ab_channel=TheDisasterpiece09

Then you have to find a buyer. Someone who has the capital to buy every 8-10 weeks your freshly grown stash. I can't really help you with that.

i got news for u buddy. ur being watched. with or without technology. and that special vpn software crap is bull, half of it is run by the govt, the other half latches onto your main IP.

>completely unknown online
>Posts on Veeky Forums

lol this guy.

>How do I deal drugs like a Nigger

FTFY

>Buy seeds from alphabay
>Grow
>In 6 months, buy deep net vendor license
>Sell there
>Profit.

You should do mushrooms. Weed takes 4-6 months, mushrooms take less than 2 weeks.

This guy gets it.

Grow your own. It's called weed because it grows like a weed. It's not rocket science. I've been growing my own for years, just read a few sites and drop a couple hundred on a small set up and you'll make it back shortly

Thanks everyone. Really appreciate it. I'm surprised no one called me a degenerate though.

There's nothing degenerate about making money.

We're not /pol/.

I feel so welcome . to bad NSA has archived all this. I'm so stupid

This
Ive bought and used weed my whole life but selling it is almost a waste of time unless youre doing ounces and pounds
Some people buy a bunch and split it up to sell small amounts over time but fuck that

Start off with at least $150-200 to buy an O off alphabay. by the ounce, you can get decent weed for around $5-7 a gram. Sell back on the streets at $15 a gram or $$40 an eighth. Don't be a dipshit with the deals, or the money. Put all the money back into the inventory at the beginning and keep building stock. It adds up quick. Once your up to buying a half pound plus at a time, you get profit margins of around 500 percent. Easy fucking money.
Just know the people who smoke, and make sure they know that if you switch it's your legal right to know who did it (this is the case in some states,BS if not). Kick back smoke a bowl and enjoy the easy money.
T. Ex-dealer who stopped because of his gf.

Thanks so much man. If I sound dumb its because Im 100 รท 2 - 35 = (age) I'm listening to alot of Dave ramsy though. You got good fucking advice thanks.

>smartly
GOOOD START

>Underagies on my board reeeeeeeeee
JK
Your actually better for having been under 18. You get in less trouble if caught, which in unlikely.
Make sure not to do deals at school.
Make sure to buy off for and use encryption
Make sure to put your address and that your parents don't find the packages
Make sure to not be a dumbass

At 15 you should probably focus on school you fucking idiot. Are you really willing to ruin your life over an extra 1k$ (if youre lucky) a month ?

that being said, it's ridiculously easy to sell.
I knew a guy who you would text with a qty/price and he would dispatch his guys to you, taking in a cut every time. For huge orders (1oz+) he would deliver the goods himself because the cut was worth it.

So basically you sit at home, dispatch dealers and get free money (almost no chances of being caught this way). it takes some time to build up a client base to get to this point though.

Also the guys are loyal, they wont respond if you text them directly (you have to go through "the boss" because he has to dispatch (and get his cut))

You want to resort to dealing drugs at FIFTEEN?

Nigga, you havent even had a taste of the real world yet. Youre better off making sandwhiches

How to mushrooms

You'll be making my sandwiches by the time I'm in the real world

Felonies you acquire under 18 still stay with you for life.

Knew a guy at 16/17 who got busted with 7 Oz. He was with his dealing entourage in their 4 cars drinking in some park parking lot.

Only job he has had since HS is selling cars (basically every drug-felon Ive known has sold cars or did restaurant tier jobs) and some legal-weed tier jobs in legal states while the rest of us went to university.

Because it's a felony he can't get it off his record even though it occurred while he was a minor. Since it's a drug charge and an intent to distribute...his once bright future was ruined. I'm sure he could do more with his life if he applied himself more in other ventures but getting arrested did not help him

More like youre looking at a good way to fuck up your life before you get into the real world. Youre only talking about weed, youre barely be making more than a normal job, IF you make more.

The reward just isnt there to balance the risk, ESPECIALLY at your age when it can fuck up school / early career opportunities