/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

Previous:>Event: GUDAGUDA Part II
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_event_20170405.php
Period: 5-19 April 2017
>Welfare 4* ChaCha (Berserker) + Limited 5* Hijikata (Berserker)
>CE
- Nobu 5*: Buster cards +15% NP Damage +15%/Koban coin drops +1
- Two Guda 4*:NP gain +15% Reduces damage by 300/Gold Dust drops +1
- Snek 3*:Arts and Quick cards +4%/Eiraku Tsuuhou drops +1
- Chacha 5*:+15% Critical Damage +15% Star Generation Starts at 25% NP/Shinsengumi/Oda Pt. Drops +30%
- Shinsengumi 5*:Quick & Buster cards + 8% Gain 3 stars every turn /raise the ATK of all allies by +50%

>Rate up
- Hijikata Toshizou 5-19 April, EXCEPT on the 13th
- Nikola Tesla 13-14 April
- Thomas Edison, Helena Blavatsky, and Medea 5-19 April

>News
- Latest changes fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
- news.fate-go.jp/2017/maiji_r7c6d/
- CCC collab coming at some point much later

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: Dec.7)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/usagi_lokiloki/status/839475743105015809
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'd roll for her

Who is the designer?
He made a really cute waifu for Dantes.

>Dumas' intellectual property

Greeks a cute.

ONI THREAD
N
I

T
H
R
E
A
D

/Jannu/ thread.

>the artist is a Dantes/Gudako shipper
>gives Haydee orange hair
What did she mean?

emus when?

Are Dantesfags the biggest cucks among husbandofags?

When FGO grabs Austrailian heroes

Did someone try to make a cheatapk while emu were still alive?

Heroic Spirit EMUYA when?

What about all the blue though.

When were you when Andras is dies

I was eating Takuan when Chacha is ring

"Andras is kill"

"no"

roa too?

Who is this supposed to be?

>mfw haydée in FGO

How can anyone compete with the greeks now?

What?

Concetta.

Assuming Dantes is a real person then nope
Just Dantes' property

I didn't notice about the blue until someone pointed out. If she cut her hair, it'll be orange.

To be honest, reminds me a bit to the Nip stereotype of dead love interest with long hair/classy attitude and new modern love interest as a plucky (or tsun) girl with shorter hair with a vague resemblance to the old one. It's almost scarily close to it.

Got really popular as a Hakunon/Gil fanartist and she started to ship Dantes/Hakuno DW got her to make a CE and she had to delete a lot her stuff, pic related is a rare Gil/Hakunon that she deleted.

yes, now roa is just Dumas' popular fanfic.

She also likes Gil/Hakuno

I think the man in the iron mask also can be an avenger.

Hopeman continues to prove his best boy status.

Name one time Roa did anything relevant or worthy of being a main villain in any work we actually see

You can't because he has no track record of anything except getting killed, what a fucking awful main villain

Same artist who does GBF Dragon Knights manga
twitter.com/usagi_lokiloki/status/839475743105015809

Usagi Roto
You know,the one that drew Caligula CE?

Nobody gives a shit about this random

Edmond is cute. CUTE!

So that's why I couldn't find those pics any longer. But why did she delete them... She could have just made GilxHakunon canon. Can you post that comic please?

The writers of the new Dantes story apparently do since he's being used as a stepping stone to wank Dantes more

In the Tsukihime manga he was alright and that's it.

To make a cheatapk you have to decrypt the game's dlls and bypass other stuff. The latest method to play on emulator doesn't touch the apk at all unlike before.

Well they're his now. It would be funny if Dumas showed up in the Drama CD though.

>Versailles singularity never

Nice Dantes.

So full of hopes and dreams. I guess Dantes Lily would be a rider since he's a sailor?

So he was alright in something that's non-canon

I didn't save the first 2 pages but here's have the rest only because you gave me a (you)

I see.Thanks.

Haydee looks a little like Gudako did they mean anything by this?

>you couldn't protect thar smile

I want a Renaissance singularity with the Borgias and Machiavelli.

Is Dantes the most successful GO original?

What's her pixiv/twitter?

That would be Jannu or Scat

Things will be so awkward if they gave Gudako voice and Haydee VA voiced her.

Nips love "current girlfriend have similar hair color and voice of dead lover" cliche.

The artist who designed Haydee is a well known huge Gudako/Dantes shipper (also Hakunon/Gil). See It's a fairly known nip fiction stereotype.

Red hair is the only one thing that they share in common.

Demi-Servant Haydée (Gudako) when?

I really doubt they'll get Serenity to voice Gudako.

Probably is up there. Because unlike the majority of the waifus, his popularity was word on mouth without any previous shilling and marketing.

Dante Alighieri and Vergil when?

I never saw the voice one, just some physical features.

Of the males, without a doubt.

Only if Dante Alighieri is a Saber.

Thank you. I-If you find more of those deleted ones feel free to post them.

Piratesluts

Even here as I see it's said he defeated Abbe Faria (who apparently was quite strong) but all of it happened off-camera.

Most successful male original alongside Solomon/Romani.

>I really doubt they'll get Arjuna to voice Gudao.

Story where

Arjuna's fine, Serenity just doesn't fit with Gudako.

Or Sayaka using her Chitose voice for Gudako.

How is anyone supposed to take anything in the Tsukihime universe seriously when it's so obvious that everything that goes in that setting is just inferior shit to what happens in Fate

The strongest "unique villains" in Tsukihime wouldn't even be mid-tier threats in Fate and the ones that are shared like ORT are shit that can only be dealt with in Fate and are unbeatable in Tsukihime

Arc stomps though

She also voiced Habanero It's not like VA only know how to use voice or something

ORT will be transformed into a Beast. Screencap this.

She'll be a cute pet spider (you) find and gets attached to you and sacrifices herself in the end.

She voiced Habanero's Mumei so she probably has more range.

>Arc stomps
Arc loses to fucking Gilgamesh and probably wouldn't even have been able to defeat Sefar, Tiamat or Goetia

The Chinese got very lively from Jing Ke's short story. They've been making lots of threads about it on Tieba.

>Russia was cold and shit
>Every fucking other country was better
>In the end USA was best place to live and study magic stuff
>Happy end

>Roa as cast
>Haydee look like Arihiko

WHAT DOES IT MEANS?

That's underpowered Arc.

>Arc loses to fucking Gilgamesh
That's 30% Arc

>Arc stomps
>Dies to shitters like Nanaya and Roa
LOL
O
L

Poor Qin.He's been teased like thrice by now.

Guan Yu 5* when lads?

Nanaya can kill servants

Show me where 100% Arc has ever appeared or been relevant at all and then you can talk about your imaginary character that only exists in materials that are probably fucking retconned by now.

100% Arc is more of a fucking meme than Serious Gil, at least he has shown up once or twice.

Also again, show me how Arcueid beats any of the beasts we've seen so far. She couldn't even fucking beat Full Power Roa by herself or Altrouge

Do we know what the three OCs do in he drama cd?

lively meaning they enjoyed it or lively meaning [autistic screeching]?

>all these Chaldea Ace spoilers

fuck my copy will arrive next week

Qin Shi Huang >>>> Guan Who

>30% Arc
This was in the setting where Gaia could do shit. In the Fate one, Gaia is just a fucking damsel in distress who relies on the big bad heroic spirits to protect her ass from threats.

This is the setting were human history and humans would overpower anything. So it's fucking stupid to pretend Dead Apostles or Arc have a chance here.

Are you going to pretend Melty Blood doesn't exist now? How about just the end of Arc's route?

I suppose the other priest is another target of the "Dantes enacting revenge for Faria" plot.

So you mean two works that aren't canon anymore because the Tsukihime remake is a thing?

I'd say a lot of them seem to be interested in finding out more about him. There's a good bit of that autism as well, though.

same, except I want to see the spoilers
especially the ushi illustration by lack

>Tsukihime remake is a thing
lol

So China's first emperor was some kind of weird monster? Wonder if he'll show up in strange fake as a mid boss if someone finds his catalyst.

I'm pretty sure we've had this exact conversation before. Why do you bring this up every now and again?

>the Tsukihime remake is a thing

Sounds like he had a pillar demon backing them.