Will Toyota ever stop being shit?

Will Toyota ever stop being shit?

we will see that this saturday-sunday

Probably not their the chebby of japan

No that's nissan. Toyota is the Ford of Japan. they keep it together but are kinda scared of being ballsy with performance cars.

Yes.

>288,000 miles on Tundra
>1 non-maintenance repair (o2 sensor) it's entire life

Shitty?

Op must be yuropoor or gook shill

>that grill

nope, still shit.

Probably. Every Toyota in my group of family and friends has been pretty much ridiculously solid.

Toyota will win LeMans this year.

OP is nervous Porschecuck

>1 sienna
>1 tacoma
>1 prius
>1 solara
>4 fucking rav4, goddamn crossover meme
>1 toyobaru
Yea if OP was right our family was keeping on buying shits for long time, strangely none of them ever had any problems at all.

Hating the grille has become more of a meme than the actual grille itself now.

It has but that doesn't make it any less shit.

Somehow when you see it in person, it is much less egregious. Gives the car a presence that Lexus design never had before.

IDK, it works for me desu

I do think it does look better on some of their cars than others but I'm just not a huge fan.

Does the GT86 live up to the indestructible, low maintenance Toyota meme, or did Subaru fuck just enough things up to make it less reliable than the rest of the Toyota lineup?

Toyota isn't magical, their shit breaks just as hard and often as basically anyone else that competes with them these days. Their competition just sucked worse than them in the past giving rise to the entire invincible Japanese car meme.

It's a Subaru engine, there's your answer

>yfw toyota gets btfo at le mans again

It's a marginal improvement but The front end really needs to change

Their engines really are reliable. It's what has keep them alive for all these years.