He missed the dip AGAIN

>he missed the dip AGAIN

Nocoiner coping in 3.. 2..

i didnt senpai

I'm never able to buy the dip. Every time I've tried, the price always goes down immediately afterward. I've just started dollar cost averaging instead. In the long run bitcoin prices will go up, so even if there's a short term dip I'll be good.

>in the long run bitcoin prices will go up
And what evidence do you have to support this?

There's a ceiling on how many can be mined. The structure itself is deflationary.

Fuck I only made 250k not quite a millionaire yet but damn I could have made 6 million

same

Did you into tumblr dogs coins??

What's the ceiling?

21 million. But note that every four years or so the reward to miners for new blocks is cut in half, so the supply of new bitcoins gets exponentially smaller over time. It's estimated the limit of 21 million won't be reached until 2140, but after another three halvings in 13 years 95% of the max will have already been reached. Better buy now, because new bitcoins will become increasingly harder to come by.

Is it still a pain in the dick to buy bitcoins or can I now pay with my debit card and have them instantly?

You can on Coinbase but you have to pay a higher service fee. Just link to your bank account. Yes you have to wait, but so what? Once you have them you have them.

APOLOGIZE

Buckle up boyos

We pumpin

So this BTC rally is just everyone selling their useless TRUMPcoins?

Look in your area for a Bitcoin ATM.

There is one pretty close to where I live.

I'm ready to start investing in bitcoin again.

And this time I'm not stopping until I own all of them.

Then everyone will figure out that Bitcoin is useless if one person can have a total monopoly, and you'll be sitting on a worthless relic.

I didn't miss the dip

Gotta catch 'em all.

oh shit I was about to buy every bitcoin but after reading this I will need to reconsider my plan

lolz

Bull trap, wait 'till the 3rd sell-off, it's always the same pattern... Then buy.

Already happened

>own 21 BTC
>be part of the new elite
>hold for 10 years
>be rich as fuck

That was no dip you collosal faggot.
It was a pull back.
Probably to the 68.1 fib line.

if you are unaware op, there are always dips so long as you have a free maket, hence, there is no time limits except your own life span.

Did you see the Chinese volume???

DISMAL at best compared to pump volume.

Don't be dumb.

The Chinese volume was always massively inflated for a number of reasons:
1) zero fees
2) volume incentives (transferring your own bitcoins back and forth to create empty volume was rewarded)
3) crazy leverages

Chinese authorities very sensibly cracked down on the leverage, and may very well undertake more measures regarding the above points; which is a very good thing.

While well over 95% of volume was Chinese, the estimation is that the Chinese only own about a third of all current bitcoin.