/feg/ - Fire Emblem General: Fuck Tharjanigger Edition

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

>Fire Emblem Heroes FAQ and links
pastebin.com/ZaYpkNDw
fireemblem.gamewith.jp/article/show/51662
arghblargh.github.io/feh-inheritance-tool/
rocketmo.github.io/feh-damage-calc/
Discord: You were hoping for Discord? Fuck off to Reddit, faggot.

Previous:

When does this banner end?

Me sitting at the foot of the bed... Not that you can see me...

THARJA IS FOR GAIUS COCK

Tharja is trash and thankfully will never be canon while FE's Lightning exists.

This that comfy and humble OP variety you asked for Lucinafag?

Kamui!

nth for BTFO'ing Tharjafag's firstfagging "Tharja a best and canon" bullshit

Looks pretty comfy to me

>Hawk in the OP
Quality thread
Actual discussion
Leaks
Theorycrafting and teambuilding
Speculation

>Female in the OP
Shitposting
Cuteposting (the same as above, really)
No leaks
Reposting of old content

Really makes you think

literally who?

Feel free to fuck off any time, Sety.

I am impartial on the matters of waifus

You might know him as Archsage Athos or the one who stopped the child hunts.

Should I play the GBA FE's?

Could someone please help instead of just degrading me? Where is the end date?

>first on N3DS, then on Switch

whoops

No

holy fuck dude just keep looking or google it

Chapter 19 in Conquest truly is poorly designed.

>Group of Kitsune with Life and Death
>Kitsune with pass
>Enemy layout

All of this shit could've been better handled. Thank goodness I abused the shit out of FEFT and My Castle otherwise these would be all the more annoying.

Some days ago I asked about the Fates DLC because I have a physical copy of Conquest and one of Birthright, in case I download DLC on if it were playable on both games or if I would have to download the same DLC twice to play it on both cartridge. I was told that I fucked up and that I would have to download DLCs twice. But I just began Conquest after playing Birthright a lot and with it, I tried to play the free DLC with Chrom, Frederick and Lissa (which I downloaded with Birthright). And it worked without asking me to download it again. So you guys were wrong or was there a misunderstanding somewhere? I'm even more confused now.

Open notices. Scroll down and search for the Spring banner announcement. If you don't see it, go to the next page.

Females only cause problems user, that's why Ike rejected them all.

I was genuinely surprised there were no reinforcements or even strategy, just put Benny and his wife Beruka on the bridge with Keaton reliably finishing when no beastbane.

Oh, I finally found it. Thanks a bunch, my man!

Even worse, there's no reason to not just Cheese it with Effie or Benny with Beast Killer. No reason at all.

Reminder that this is the closest thing Conquest has to Echoes maps.

yeah

go in reverse order

Which lucky woman got to father his child?

>/feg/ constantly says Benny is (somehow) trash
>meanwhile he's just as necessary for this map as Camilla is for ch. 10

(lol

You may wonder what I am doing, standing here, right now. I am waiting for time to pass—peacefully.

It is funny to make Xander a weebsamurai and make him a furry slayer as well to do it.

Faye did nothing wrong.

Soren

why search in news when its easier to just go to summon page and click the "details" button

I like the pep talk Azura gives Corrin after it desu, it's like she's a whole different character for all fo one scene

Supports in FEH when?

Well excuse me, mister problem solver, why don't you just go and fix global warming too while you're at it?

I didn't think to

he's really not

You could just as easily use Effie. Who you obtain way earlier than Benny.

If you get a hard copy of one game, the download for the other two versions is at a 50% discount. Other than that, all DLC is transferable between the three versions(Birthright, Conquest, Special Edition).

Right cause Xander can totally do it... oh wait.

Yeah, maybe Camilla can... no wait, hitrates...

Effie can't tank nearly as well as Benny can, in the slightest. And you can't afford keeping a healslut on her since Pass is on a bunch of those furries.

Benny is better in everyway though, better character, better tank, kills furries, has a good son. Why use Effie who falls off hard mid to late game over Benny who doesn't fall off?

>At least there's nothing much to fuck up in Echoes
Oh, how naive you are. Are you implying 8-4 won't rewrite things just for the sake of rewriting them? It doesn't even have to be "sensitive" content.

Vulneraries exist and Xander and Camilla can both reclass.

>tfw just cheese all of nohr with grinding

lel

Fuck Faye

benny never gets going

Xander can, take his horse away and watch him go to work. There is a reason why when Fates came out there were tons of Xander furry slayer jokes. Where do you think he gets the levels to learn his hero skills or his samurai skills? This chapter.

Do we have any form of confirmation on which Genealogy substitutes exist in universe and which don't?

Looking at the wiki for Thracia it seems like there we plans to include Asaello, Janne, Daisy, and Hermina.

I know that Tristan is canon regardless due to NPC dialogues, and Amid is simply cousin of Arthur that only fills in the spot if Arthur is missing. Who else can we say is confirmed or not?

Why would you waste a seal on Godmilla or Xander?

You don't seriously play with only three units... do you?

Ok so for example, if I download Revelation while my Conquest cartridge is in my 3DS, and I lend the cartridge to a friend so I try to play Revelation with my Birthright cartridge it's fine? I won't have to download it again? The 50% discount isn't important, I got both games for cheap at once so in the end I payed the same price in the end (not counting the current sales on the eshop).

>wanted Niles for a while now
>3* Niles handed out for free
Today was a good day.

A man can dream, can't he? I mean Awakening was... mostly fine, after all.

same desu thanks lads

Okay

I am fully convinced that arena defenses are just a function of how many times people fight your team, and not of how good it actually is.
What ways are there to get your team matched against more people since everyone just picks advanced?

Wow Alm is pretty cute

I reclass Xander to Hero by then so I don't have to deal with Beastkillers.
I had Camilla as a Mechanist alongside Kaze swapping Hunting Knives between the two of them, hitrate wasn't an issue so much as killing enough of them that they don't slip to my rearguard and fuck them up.
Hunting Bow may or may not be available by this point, but I had Effie and a few others on sniping duty either way because fuck melee attackers.

Don't ask me why I picked Lunatic to go with such radical class changes, it was probably more on a whim than anything else.

Mia

Same, I barely play FEH but I already got him and made him a 4 stars hero. I wish he didn't look so ugly in this art style though.

>Effie in an archer class
>Camilla as a mechanist

w-what.....?

That should work, but keep in mind the first 3 save files(on the first page) are cart specific, so you'll need to use use the SD card saves on pages 2 and 3 if you want to swap Revelation saves around between hard copies.

which do I pick

>defense scores can be higher now but there is still no reward for anything over 251
Why?

Go hard. And go to Sacae.

Effie has been getting levels for a longer time. She doesn't fall off at all. By the time you get Benny she is probably has higher stats unless you used her for 10 and then dropped her, which doesn't happen often since it would be an absolute waste of exp. But if you did that, then sure, an untrained unit is worse than a new unit with fantastic bases and growths. No reason not to have both.

That's definitely not a waste. Xander does a lot with Sol, and I really can't think of other units that really need reclassing except for Corrin, depending on what you got them at the character creation. Camilla should stay a flier imo

It's called having fun.

Best builds for this cute merc?

3rd slot

Ignoring banes, which is better? +Att or +Spd Blucina? We now have those Speed Seals, I was thinking Speed wars would be rampant. I want to double everything. (Take into account I have an Eirika and Blarblade+)

Send Home

As for how those are doable in Conquest, Effie can A+ with Mozume, that gets her Archer as an option, while I had Camilla marry Kaze so she can get Replicate for later.

Bench 3
Inheritance Fodder 3

Hey! Thats mine!

Ok, that's what I thought but when I got answers here some days ago I got confused. I should be fine with my SD cart, it's a big one and I don't have a lot of things stored in it. Thanks a lot. I'll buy most of the DLCs once I'm done with finals as long as the 30% discount is still available then.

>finally beat Awakening
>no nod to the Avatar reuniting with his family

Morgan and Cherche don't even acknowledge their daddy. Fuck this game.

And Fates was "mostly" fine, too. Fates and Awakening both rewrote supports and character names but had a passable translation for the main campaign(s). The only reason Fates gets bashed harder is because Awakeningbabies didn't know any better when they bought their first FE and they wanted to pet their new waifu/husbando.

Of course I don’t, you can buy lots of seels and making two cornerstone units even better isn't a problem in my book. That is just an easy solution to the problem.

You don’t just use one unit and use a beast killer on Effie do you?

Okay here me out

Michalis/Minerva

Distant Counter
Vantage
Generic C Skill

Hauteclere
Ardent Sacrifice
Moonbow

The idea is that the unit would be a healer with all of their HP and once they have little health theyd be able to counter first with their massive attack, and any archers that would try to take them down would be OHKO'd in the counter due to the high attack and archers/mages low defense thus making Iote's shield redundant

Don't listen to the memers. I'm currently building one up myself, +Def -Hp. Looking something like this.

>Armorslayer+
>Reposition
>Pavise/Ignis
>Fury 3
>Renewal
>Threaten Attack

She hits 38 def with Fury and +def nature, with just barely 40 attack and high speed. I'm thinking of using her like Subaki, but more offensive since she can either go full tank with Pavise or offense with Ignis.

>cherche's dad was a dragon
her muhnerva obsession all makes sense now, it's in her blood

Selena a slut!

This update is complete smoke and mirrors.

>we reinstated the daily orbs that we took away!
>look at these new minuscule skills that are a huge hassle to micromanage for no particular reason!
>there are going to be new characters soon, another mediocre sword user, two more lances for the sea of lancers, and a colorless unit with a unique useless skill that will further dilute the colorless pool when all you really want is kagero and takumi!
>and don't forget, there is hero merit now! don't worry about the fact that it takes weeks to get feathers from it with bad units, it's free feathers! get to grinding goy

The singular good thing about this update is the stamina.

I meant Gerome. You could see why I'd be confused.

My Effie's and Corrin’s for that matter always suck, so Effie is dropped after 10 usually since she just isn’t very good for me. I like Benny more and he always gets good level ups for me so I use him more.

Most people were okay with the changes made in Awakening while the opposite with Fates.

>there are going to be new characters soon, another mediocre sword user, two more lances for the sea of lancers, and a colorless unit with a unique useless skill that will further dilute the colorless pool when all you really want is kagero and takumi!

Wow user you got to see their stats and skills early?

Arena update is nice apparently, though i havent seen much improvement with it. Unless my BST is really just that low.

They probably all exist somewhere. The only characters I can think of being dead or non-existent in a world where their main exists are Daisy and Hawk. Everyone else it makes sense for them to be displaced, like Sharlow not getting adopted because Corpul does, or those village kids at the beginning of Celice's campaign not being looked after because they already had kids to look after. Hawk and Daisy act on their own initiative, so they should still be doing what they were doing. I guess they don't exist, either that or they encountered Sety / Patty on their way to do whatever and got told to go home.

if you think equipping hp+3 counts as micro at all, the problem is with you

I didn't read the rest of the post, but I bet you think it's worse now that it takes twice as long to max your stamina

Stamina costs haven't changed. So the extra 49 is essentially storage for what you would have lost. It takes the same time to reach 50.

i dont like a character that you like

I hope Ike isn't made overpowered in Heroes because the last thing these threads need are more bitching/vile posts towards Ike.

>we reinstated the daily orbs that we took away!
Nobody is not thankful for this, clown
>look at these new minuscule skills that are a huge hassle to micromanage for no particular reason!
Do you legit have a mental illness? Complete serious question.
Hey if you want to use the same shit rather then have actual fun with the game thats your buisness. Im pretty sure nobody is complaining about new content at all
>and don't forget, there is hero merit now! don't worry about the fact that it takes weeks to get feathers from it with bad units, it's free feathers! get to grinding goy
You get these by just literally playing the game. Contain your nuclear grade autism and try to enjoy the game.

He is going be seliph tier.

how dare you!

Let it go Mark. Lyn picked the alpha male its over move on.

In terms of restoration time, yes, it is like storage.

It's still a total increase in the amount of stamina though which is the point of why it's good.

Can we talk about how fucking stupid this is? Like what, you want every single new unit to be better than every previous unit? That sounds like a real easy way to kill a mobile game. Hey all those old characters you built up are useless! Get fucked!

This guy doesn't have a clue about what he's talking about, does he?