How do you think you will die?

How do you think you will die?

Does knowing that you will die bother you?

Either I do it myself or someone else will do it to me.

I've come to terms with it.

I intend to die via liver failure.

Alcohol is life.

Death is an inevitability

Being born with a lazy eye worse than Hayden Christensen isn't.

stop halfassing and do heroin instead

Stage IV cancer here, pretty much failed every treatment and nothing pretty is in my immediate future.

Will probably end up "euthanized" by terminal sedation in hospice, if I don't do it myself.

So glad that I created children. I see myself in them. Just looking at them takes the sting out of dying.

Soon I'll welcome the end, but for now every moment with my children is worth it.

Seeing this post almost made me feel less bad about opening the rum.

Yeah I'm waiting for it to happen soon. Figured I'd eventually do it.

>Does knowing that you will die bother you?
Of course it bothers me. Been waiting in line for a new heart for 3 years. Doctor says i don't have much time left. Already had my heart restarted a bunch of times since it just stops beating out of nowhere.

I ride a bike, after my first crash I only rode faster.
So it's gonna be me going against a solid object at a high speed.
Or a work related accident, as I climb high towers for a living.

No, I've already accepted that faith. Me dying bothers me less than seeing people I care about getting hurt.

Knowing my family history, I imagine it will be my heart and probably in my late 70s. Hopefully it will be quick and peaceful.

And "knowing" I will die doesn't bother me. I've been aware of that for a long, long time and I know that it is inevitable and part of the world, so there's no point to worry about what we can't control.

What I fear is what comes after. Oblivion and nothingness bother me.

>How do you think you will die?
Suicide once health goes so awry I can't enjoy the few distractions I have left
All I want since age 6 is a little peace and quiet, death is alright. Pain, gore, helplessness, lack of freedom, those are worse.

I am terrified not of death or the beyond, but rather, feeling the pains of death, being aware I'm dying. To me, the best death (besides death during sleep, of course) is getting shot in the back of the head without warning.

Sorry if I sounded too fedora, it wasn't my intention.

>I see myself in them

Don't you see your own cancer in them?
Aren't you concerned you gave life to something and it will follow your genetic destiny?

> implying I will die
Who is quantum immortality here?

>Don't you see your own cancer in them?
I feel little bad for laughing at this.

I figure someone is going to kill me.

No. Oblivion and non-existence sounds so relaxing sometimes.
>not hedging your bets with cryonic preservation
>not waking up 400 years in the future and finally being free of all the normies who plagued you in the past

edgy

based user. Heroin is the only way

def gonna cryogenically freeze myself. Need to get rich

To be afraid about the thought that you will die someday means that you're a fucking normie who's probably fucked a girl before and lead a happy life.

Kill yourself you fuck nuggets.

I will probably die in combat, i hope i will not suffer too much / get tortured

Where do you live that dying in combat is a likely outcome?

French, inna military school

Nah, most people get cryonically preserve red through life insurance policies. Most aren't rich at all. Also cryogenics is the science of studying cold shit, while cryonics is what preserves you; cryogenicists get really pissy when you confuse the two.

If we welcomed death as we welcome conformity we would all die a glorious death.

It should bother any man to know his death will not memorable.

Are you implying your country actually fights?

Don't you worry much french fag.

the fact i have to live untill i die bothers me

i resent it and am ridden with anxietyes and a sense of responsibility, especialy responsibility for 'others' like my ancestors and my hypothetical progeny, seeing myself as a continuation of a unseen line, a link in a chain that only exists a couple links at a time, this fills me with a terrible fear of failure, enhanced by my own inadequacies and disfunctions, while at the same time increasing the resent i feel towards my mother

I'll probably die in a drunken accident

Heart attack, cancer, or diabetic complications, going with family history, assuming I don't hold say in the matter.

No, because it will be fated to be.

Doesn't matter if it's tomorrow or in fifty years.

At least he contributed. Sorry to hear about it.

We don't know how cancer is treated in a 20 years or so, could be a simple pill loaded with dna manipulating nano thingies.

Anyhow, I want to have a clear mind into the end however I go.

I cried about my future dying when I was 5.

It makes me glad actually.

I know, but i'll be appart of some unit that get deployed every time something goes wrong for french expatriates or diplomatic stuff

Heart attack or brain hemorrhage.

It does disturb me a lot, i need another 2-3 hundred years.