What car gets the most attention from cops?

What car gets the most attention from cops?

anything with a nig behind the wheel

The ones they can hear coming before they even see them.

Jap tuner cars by far

S2K, 350Z, Supra, not so much the BRZ/RX8 since they are slow

Top 20 most ticketed cars (by percent of owners)

1. Subaru WRX – 33.6%
2. Pontiac GTO – 32.7%
3. Scion FR-S – 32.6%
4. Toyota Supra – 30.8%
5. Subaru Tribeca – 29.7%
6. Volkswagen Rabbit – 29.6%
7. Mercury Topaz – 28.8%
8. Scion tC – 28.8%
9. Toyota FJ Cruiser – 28.4%
10. Mazda2 – 28.1%
11. Hyundai Veloster – 28.1%
12. Volkswagen GTI – 28.1%
13. Suzuki Reno – 28.1%
14. Scion xA – 27.8%
15. Pontiac G8 – 27.7%
16. MINI Cooper S Countryman – 27.5%
17. Mitsubishi 3000 GT – 27.4%
18. Saturn Aura – 27.1%
19. Infiniti QX56/QX80 – 27.1%
20. Toyota Prius C – 27.0%

Anything sporty looking driven by a nigger. The further away you get from those two things, the more bored a cop is going to be with you. Bored cops are good cops...

>report submitted!

>mini cooper S countryman
The rest make sense, but why would a Mini get an unusual number of tickets?

Thank you Mark Wahlberg and Jason Statham...

poor man's bmw

>Honda civic isn't anywhere on there

Huh, I figured the sheer number of dumbass teens and obnoxious fart cannons would be enough to keep them paying attention.

>Toyota prius C - 27%
How do you even.

the sheer amount and variety of people that drive civics skew the results. I'm sure riced out civics get attention

not as true as you think

>17. Mitsubishi 3000 GT – 27.4%
Pretty interesting since there aren't that many still driving nowadays. Same with the Mercury and Suzuki on the list.

>mustang or camaro didn't even make the list
Wat

This, or the blues brothers car.

its so fucking weird seeing people actually get mad when they see 'nigger' on Veeky Forums now

Where do you kids keep coming from?

>1. Subaru WRX – 33.6%
Not surprising

shoo shoo alt-reich

nigger

Why do they put brands on their cars like this? I will never understand.

They say it's to advertise what drugs they sell but I've never seen a case of this.

>(by percent of owners)

shoo

lol look at this nigger having a meltdown

>Rabbit
>ticketed more than GTI
FUCKING NORMIE COPS RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEE

I have had something like 20-30 different cars. The cars I got pulled over must in where shit boxes with most matched colors. Or 4x4s with body damage. Anything that looks nice doesn't get attention. Drive a car a meth head will drive you will get pulled over. When I drive my lifted bronco that's 3 different colors I get pulled over at least 1-2 times a month. 350z with limo tint, never pulled over.

>not a single BMW
Doubtful

spite

Kek

>1. Subaru WRX – 33.6%
good, i call the police on every one i see

They seem to be skipping /b/ and just shitting up here for starters. /b/ is the newshit containment board to desensitize you and get the trashposting out of your system.

Think of how many old people and woman drive Mustangs/camaros. The sheer number of mustangs and camaros that aren't actually being driven are counted too I'm sure.

shareblue no doubt

a vw rabbit? there isnt even many of them left.

Prius drivers are aggressive little cunts. And they have an entitlement complex.

Is that Dax Shepards?

I do the same when I see niggers

By Rabbit they mean Golf; between 2003-2009 the Golf was marketed as Rabbit

even so, there are not many of those on the road either...

No Mustangs, no Camaros, no Challengers, no Corvettes, but a lot of shitboxes that kids like to mod. I wonder if it isn't the mods that draw the cop's attention first...

RRRRREEEEEEEEEE I DRIVE ONE STOP BULLYING ME PLEASE BE PATIENT I HAVE AUTISM

Red

Why the scion though? At number 3? Arnt those slow as fuck?

>inexpensive performance car aimed and younger people

>Mercury Topaz
>Above the fucking Scion tc of all things

What the fuck

red cars

even a yugo gv or geo metro is capable of breaking just about any speed limit in the us.

>2. Pontiac GTO – 32.7%
ayyyyyyyyyy

So few people still drive them that one asshole managed to up the percentage

Nobody with a nice 1969 Charger or Polara anymore is going to drive it like an asshole on the streets.

A31 cefiro.

this

Idk, I've had a prius give me the goose in the twisties on my 250, motherfucker was squealing those tyres like a mad cunt.

The expensive car being driven by a nigger. By nigger I don't necessarily mean a black man. I mean a goddamn nigger. There's a difference and it's easy to tell.

>being this autistic

Don't buy buy a de-commissioned Crown Vic, or something similar. I've been told by a relative in the police that they try to spot things to pull you over for moreso than other cars, usually because the guys who drive them aren't the most law-abiding of people, where I live.

I just got a 2009 HSV Clubsport last week
Already pulled over by a fucking cop even though I was driving normally
>pic looks the same as mine

Back 2 reddit

>no bmw's

Good thing I own a shitbox.

Why do you post like a 12 year old "rawr xD" girl, you seriously need to grow up my dude. Stop trying to censor others.

Skylines

Cars with loud paint and huge bodykits.

Is there one of these for motorcycles?

I don't think I've ever seen one pulled over which is surprising considering the people that drive them look like alcoholics that occasionally dabble in crack/meth.

Riced out preludes, shitboxes and luxury cars because cops love giving tickets to cheap ass rich people are usually the ones getting pulled over here.

those dented body panels
>door lines up like shit
>orange peel so visible it looks like it was painted by a blind midget with no limbs.

some dumbass boomer probably paid 20g to repaint that and do the """bodywork""" on it.

or it's some edgy bearded-tattoo'd faggot in his late 20's working as a mechanic and doesn't know how to do anything in life properly.