What the fuck are these?

>4 door
>SUV
>"coupes"

Germans insist on calling these coupes, but we all know coupes don't look this disgusting. What do we call these? It think "blorbs" is a good word.

They're cuckmobiles intended only for quick cashgrab sales from badgewhores who need their wives to impress the other moms at his wife's kid's soccer games.

I think it's a sedan/suv type of vehicle designed so that fat fucks can fit comfortably while still under the delusional belief that they are in a sporty "coupe" because the car company called it that

Fastback + fat = fatback?

SUV with a flat ass?

Perfect Autobahn Bullies

it's the coupe version of the 4 door version of the suv version of the car

Obesity scooters for rich people.

It's the automotive singularity. This is what mashing all bodystyles into one looks like.

High priced nigger mobile.

Looks like fucking crossovers, but I guess that may not translate well into german or something. I dunno.

I checked the local BMW and Merc dealership and they list it as a "sport utility coupe."

>I checked the local BMW and Merc dealership and they list it as a "sport utility coupe."
>sport utility coupe
Why

SUCCCCCC

I like this

BOI

That looks like a bulky sedan with monster wheels

>yfw this looks a lot like the new civic.

holy shit

I think it's the body lines in the doors

or the Kia Stinger.

Could be worse, they used to call the entire X-lineup "sports activity vehicles".

"I don't actually have money but I wish to appear rich" for the lower end models

"I'm a tasteless prick who lucked into money" for the pricey models

I think "Poupes" would be appropriate.

only ever see slavs and blacks driving these, usually way over the limit and cutting everyone off.