Seat Belt Chime

I have a 2009 Ford F150. I use it on a ranch. It makes a terrible noise when I don't have my seat belt on. How do I stop the chime? Is there some kind of code? Or a fuse I can remove to stop it?

Take a detached seatbelt buckle and put it in the clicky thing.

Yes, I wanted to avoid that though. Didn't know if there was a factory code to turn it off or something.

>get out of truck
>buckle seat belt
>get back in truck, sitting in front of buckled seatbelt

are you seriously dumb enough to not know about/think of this?

You can get a 4 pack of these on amazon for 10 bucks shipped, and you can also use them to crack a nice cold beer.

Or just any old seatbelt really will work.

Listen to where the chime is coming from...unplug chime...

You think i haven't done that? I don't like sitting on a buckled seat belt.

Interesting.

I need schematics.

>chime comes from under dash
>Ford

what did that poor rancher ever do to you?

RTFM

Please, show me where in the manual it says how you can disable the seat belt chime.

How about you wear your seatbelt you gluehuffing fucktard

Only after you read it

Pg. 178, you braindead fuck. Would you like me to wipe your ass for you too?

Why would I do that on my ranch?
Thanks for the great advice you break cleaner baby.

The chime is located behind the steering column. Fastest way to disable it is to buy one of those detached buckles.

Fuck you nigger. But thanks for actually providing some relevant information unlike most of these morons. I will think of you in the silence. Also, don't be an asshole. Be careful oit there on the road.

You're welcome user, and I will. Try not to be so retarded in the future.

The truck didn't come with a manual when I bought it used. I downloaded the manual the other day. Haven't read it all yet. I will try this long drawn out bullshit code later. ...

take your seatbelt and put it behind the seat when you plug it in. it will pull the buckle lock out of the way for when you sit

>unlike most of these morons
>everyone provides the most reasonable suggestion of just buckling the damn thing
gee I fucking wonder why
maybe you should've said that you didn't want to do that before complaining everyone chooses the most logical option