/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding guides, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact" button at the top right of the site!
>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/wt4tJyKW
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/iZJ2DT2a

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Remember to ignore and report shitposters.

>HEY GUYS WHEN IS SKYRIM SCRIPT EXTENDER COMING TO SPECIAL EDITION??
Never

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/83266/?
wtfuun.tumblr.com/
mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/?tag=UUNP
youtube.com/watch?v=LR9AHXvnMkA
tesmistel.tumblr.com/
imgur.com/a/gkmG5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Spiderpost.

Are you using 3D tree LODs, /tesg/?

Waifus and lore living in harmony

WAIFUS
LORE
Two great flavors, together at last!

post fertile hips

A C T I O N

What's the largest, most difficult undertaking your character has committed to?

Living.

P O S T I N G

Faking his own death and living as a ghost for 5 years in service to a necromancer.

fuck off

kek, pretty creative.

Waifus
Lore
Harmony

Nice

Rearing a family.

Keeping Ra as a friend.
Good to see him as his magic self again. Nice.

POST YER NEWEST SCREENSHOT

I know how to improve this general.
>Everyone posting their character is given a 30 day ban
>Everyone posting a female character gets a permaban
>No image spam
>No fanfiction spam
>Discussion has to be game-related
>Avatar and Namefags are permabanned

This is the worst general on Veeky Forums we need to rectify this.

The quest for peaceful sleep.

You do that and watch the general 404.

Asked this last thread and I feel like I didn't ask my question well.
What I mean is why in Book of uunp the previews of most of the armor look completely different from what they look like when equiped?
I mean the more conservative looking armors are actually bikini armor.

What is there to discuss, though? The latest game in the series is six years old and mod-talk does happen, quite a lot actually.

>worse General

Not.
Even.
Close.

>posting about characters in a role playing game is against the rules in a thread about a role playing game
I love this meme

I don't really know. I recently upgraded to the newest version and I feel like a lot of the armor has changed. I guess that dude changed some of the armor from earlier versions.

Bumped into one of his minions and fell down the stairs

>eight divines
>no mention of Talos
>altmer is the first in the list of races

I WONDER WHO MADE THIS POST

Finding a steady supply of sweetrolls

>This is the worst general on Veeky Forums we need to rectify this.

Strange, this is not /fog/

Asking his best friend, his ex, and his ex's crazy skeleton uncle to help him invade Oblivion and battle an even crazier shadowmage to save the life of a girl he hardly knew.

>suave outfit
>metal gauntlets

This isn't Jo

>Metal
it's not metal, Stumpy

What houses do your characters live in? I usually end up settling in Lakeview Manor because it's so easy to get early on. That necromancy altar though

Welcome to Kamino, Master Kenobi.

Breezehome in Whiterun, and The Rookery in Solitude

hist/10

Do you anons install a fuckton of armor mods? Or just a few overhauls and then pick and choose the armors you want? I'm considering installing a ton so I can find them with leveled lists.

are snakes lore friendly?

I mean, why not just play Honey Select instead?

A fuckton of armor mods, and then merge the everloving shit out of them. I'd rather spend a bit of extra time rummaging around with AIM than have to juggle esps when switching characters.

cause it's not skyrim

Erin and Marin live together in the Lucky Skeever of Solitude, Lalara lives in some shitty Elianora house with godawful lighting also in Solitude, Farandir lives in the Brotherhood sanctuary and Midras somewhere in Solstheim

I don't have house mods for the others. I want to make houses for some of them but I'm super fucking lazy and using the CK ain't exactly nice and fun

It hasn't happened yet

How are thirteenorange's quests?

>It's magic. I ain't gotta explain shit.jpg

Pretty good

>Lalara lives in some shitty Elianora house with godawful lighting also in Solitude
hey I like that house

good

The Rookery in Solitude or in The Serenity at the docks. He also occasionally bums it at Deithwin when visiting Adele.

I install every armor mod I'm even remotely interested in. Anything that I end up liking, I make standalone and merge it into a big collection esp I manage.

Thanks anyway
Speaking on which, any suggestions for good armor mods?

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/83266/?

someone farted in they're face

What kind of armor are you looking for? Heavy, light? A certain style, like nordic or something?

I'm looking for heavy armor, uunp support preferred but not required

Galena lives in Breezehome Fully Upgradable with Ylfa, in my game. I believe Meara's been editing a house mod somewhere more remote off and on for a while that's Ylfa's place.
Efanen currently uses the Rookery, thanks to the relighting it's gotten by Meara.
Kayleigh resides in the College, still.
Feyrenziah has a bedroll and a chest for her belongings behind one of the stairs in the New Gnisis Cornerclub, though she's working on getting the heck outta there.
Camenbaire uses the Lucky Skeever and the Skyrim Adventurer's Tent.
If I ever get back to Cellach, my LDB, he'll use the Whiterun Mansion.
Thorindor is essentially squatting in Ivy Crest.
Anwnwenwyn lives in Khune, that Redguard house past the orc stronghold and the dwarven ruin near Markarth.

It's not the Rookery, is it? That would be... awkward... after the redecorating. I actually tend to actively avoid her houses unless some sort of miracle happens like Meara editing the lighting for Khune and the aforementioned Rookery.

Have you looked at wtfuun.tumblr.com/ or mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/?tag=UUNP yet?

This isn't exactly what I'm looking for, but thanks anyway.
to be more specific I'm looking for semi-lorefriendly stuff.

youtube.com/watch?v=LR9AHXvnMkA

pls no bully i have autism

That's going to be a little harder. Mistel has some good armors that are heavy and a little more lore friendly: tesmistel.tumblr.com/

Other than that, a lot of the vanilla mashups end up being too much like nise's bikini armor. Or there's a UUNP conversion of Immersive armors.

No, you're neurotypical.

that walk animation is like rabbit gay princess for dumb khajiit
that enb is too vomitrocious
if you want me to stay subbed change these things OR ELSE

update

could use better pictures of Galen and Thorindor

you're missing a couple goats i think

>173844359
Someone post what he said before he deleted it

not him, what more have been made besides Naomi, and even then she's scarcely been developed

holy shit you sound like a subhuman faggot kill yourself you would be doing your parents a favor

Miel and Naomi aren't part of the terrorist organization, and they're the only other goats.

Thanks mate

Is there something in particular you're looking for? A better background to show hair and all?

Thank you, I can't imagine Ra will be happy about it though.

Hi! Can someone help me with my screenshots? I recently installed TKRE and it looks really nice but my screenshots look way more hazy/washed out I guess than it does in game. I have the steam overlay disabled and I'm using the ENB screenshot function so I'm not sure! Would using fraps help? I'm not too sure really..

Something maybe closer with his face in full view and better lighting. Like the one I used but without the dark background. I scoured your tumblr and it was the only one that wasn't an action or story shot. Not that they're bad, they just don't make good portraits.

What's your in-game brightness slider set to?

Yes, use FRAPS or set up your SweetFX ini to capture. The method you're using probably isn't catching the SweetFX effect.

it's probably your brightness settings. I don't know about Fraps, i suggest disabling it because sweetfx doesn't work well with other programs

Would this work? Cropped from something I can't post here.

If not, I can try to take a shot or two that would, real quick.

I'm pretty sure it's right in the middle.
That was my original thought so I'll look into that!
Well I haven't tried using it yet but you could definitely be right. I suppose it's worth a shot though.

That might work, but I'm not sure. New shots would be appreciated.

Crank up HD6 contrast day under your effects tab to get rid of the washed out effect, or wait until night if you want to take interior shots.
Another thing could be fog running into your camera, try "setfog 1 0" some time, clears things up, but it gets dark.
Everything was very washed out when I began with it, and still is in bad interiors.

if you mean a picture of his uncovered face, this is probably the best I got

That will do, thank you

Is there a 'suggested mod list' or something for waifu making? Like, what would be the starter kit? Played the game a few times, immersive, vanilla, etc. Now it's on to waifu's and I dunno where to start.

OP

start by reading the OP

Here, give these a try. imgur.com/a/gkmG5

Perfect, thanks

Can I be the estranged step cousin

Not with that attitude, no

Hoped you get that problem fixed

Anyone is welcomed but you need a follower

No.

Go back to /v.

What you want to do is take SweetFX screenshots. TKRE should do that, but perhaps it's just bound to a different key? Either F12 or Print Screen.

>/v

was that you Triss, who made that shitpost?

>tfw to smart to not exploit broken game mechanics

I actually agree

Where does your character fall on the continuum?

which sweetfx you using? You're using tetra enb, right?

Why are morrowind posters the ones who always complain about waifus/avatars/skyrim/the general in general?