95% of americans do, yes.
Im in the 5%

Who doesn't hate a big black knob?

Your mother

You

You're wrong

I guess I'm not American then.

Savage.

Then why are so many American performance cars offered with manual (or are even manual only)?

This, euro performance cars go with the pedals now

why should I use manual when I can have the car do the work for me?

Manual is kind of a meme if you have over 300hp and don't want to modify your car, if you wanted to be involved you would get a motorcycle.

Most Americans are indifferent about manual transmissions.
Most cars sold here are automatic, so most Americans have never used a manul, and thus can't hate them.

Why do you think non-car-enthusiasts should drive manual? Americans who enjoy driving cars drive stick, but there's no reason for the average retard to drive one whatsoever.

Yeah I hate 5 speeds, 4 or 6 is better.

What the fuck is that?

Awesome thread OP

>Americans don't need this.

there ya go

Nah. Its ok. But most 4x4s came with autos. So i just stick to that.

fellow european here
no one who ever drove automatic ever wanted to go back to manual

kill yourself

I like it when I was a teenager, then I could afford autos that gave me better performance for less effort.
>uphill red light on a rainy day.
fuck that shit

This tb h

Good. Built in security device

Got rid of my autotragic
4 Speed masterrace

europoop here
drove a automatic once, it was very confusing and kind of hard to do without clutch.

I ride a bike but need a car. I'm also autismal as fuck and need to be 100% involved in and focused on what I'm doing or I go fucking mad with thoughts of being Nico Yazawa's loving husband or something else retarded.

Manual gearboxes and fr/mr cars are a fucking godsend.

You are a good person user

It must be hard for you since you were unable to jerk your car off. This entire thread is filled with faggots who are watching their mechanical boyfriends slowly die away and yield to the superior auto master race.

americans who enjoy driving drive autos because getting a stick car means extra money and/or problems with finding a car

i bet that's why burgers enjoy huge ass v8s and no turning capability: when you can't have fun in corners, all that's left is going as fast as you can in the straight line

Japs hate 'em too.

afaik japs have different licenses for auto and for manual, and even (easier) auto license has pretty low pass rate

thats a civic

>why should I fuck my wife if Tyrone can do it for me?

It really is a very enjoyable experience.

because it's fun. :(

its because most Americans come from a country where the GDP per capita is more than 10 USD, thus allowing us to purchase more luxurious items.

nice try eurofag

>Lemme eat this burrito on the drive to work

Oh wait, I own a manual. Nvm

>it's another "buttblasted yuropoor shits up the board because he has nothing better to do while Ahmed plows his wife" episode
Why do we allow these cucks to post on here again?

Some dealerships in my area get manual normie cars (think Honda Accord) that sit on the parking lot for 6 months or more. Then they give a ridiculous discount to get rid of it.

One Hyundai dealership nearby has a manual Accent sedan for $12,000 brand new. They just can't get rid of the fucking thing, which is good for people that enjoy shifting their own gears.

Although the same can't be said for old cars, which are usually much more valuable if they are the manual transmission version.

Wait aren't manuals cheaper than autos

>Eating greasy "spic" food from tacobell while driving
Have some decency americuck

The rest of the world must be pretty poor to not be able to afford an automatic transmission . What a bunch of poor ass faggoots.

Why not own both?

You sound like a transgendered person.
Nobodies telling you which bathroom to use.

>americans who enjoy driving drive autos
Generally speaking, that is false

do alot of americans really not know how to drive manual? there is no difficulty involved. i wonder why they dont

I converted my meme nissan from autofail to manumagic.

You want a fucking medal?

Why so upset, user? Wanna talk about it buddy!

Because there's literally no point in learning to drive a manual unless you're a car hobbyist.

Because there's no need for it in an actual developed nation not ruined by islam

Just want the acknowledgement that I bothered to put in the hours so that I could simultaneously change my own gears while tipping my fedora at hot american ladies to achieve wetness 100% of the time.

Lets just say that it's the same as countries where you drive on the left.

That's still an automatic

Is that Sara?

This surprises me. Went to Japan in May and it seemed like most cars were still manual - at least far more percentage-wise than I see in America.