Who were the greatest kings of Africa?

Who were the greatest kings of Africa?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/king-of-west-african-tribe-returns-to-gardening-job-in-canada-a7317801.html
realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancient/Egypt_1.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who else, but the most known pharaoh himself?

King Wewuz

Egyptians. Longest lasting civilization there and one of the most impressive.

MANSA MUSA

Alexander

The God Emperor of Black Kind, Haile Selassie

The British.

>Long lasting civilization
>Egyptians

It lasted 10000 years, user.

Tyrone Lannister

>10,000 years

Memes aside, these are two impressive rulers that your modern WE WUZ black revisionists should be taking interest in.

Queen Victoria was Africa's greatest monarch.

I love the history of Haile Selassie, but I think it is pretty funny he still has a religion worshipping him.

Who else?

>not Mandela

He hated black people and died in a tolet

Haile Selassie was a shit.

Menelik was the real deal. Centralised Ethiopia, beat the Italians and made strides towards modernising his country besides European bickering. Based.

independent.co.uk/news/world/king-of-west-african-tribe-returns-to-gardening-job-in-canada-a7317801.html

I mean what king moves to back to Canada to continue his landscaping job, so he can get his people healthcare

This man is greatest king of Africa

Tutankhamun was an inbred scrub who neither was experienced nor had any talent in leading an Empire. Ramses 2 on the other hand managed to repel the Hittites in Kadesh and secure Nubia as an Egyptian Colony.

He's the king of gardening

Memetic answer but Mansa Musa I of Mali.

Seriously, just for the fact that he became one of the richest men in the world during his reign and made it rain during his Hajj makes him one of the most noteworthy and interesting personalities of African history.

WE

>tfw no ousted Africa king who lives in a cave on manorial grounds pondering his fall from grace while looking at a skull

The Greatest African kang

>greatest kings
"Queen" Victoria.

This.

What went wrong?

Literally who

Leopold II

Menelik II.

In my opinion it was the Egyptians.

You can read more about them here
realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancient/Egypt_1.htm

Why should we take interest in modern black leaders when we have so many ancient ones to choose from such as the Greeks, Mesopotamians, Egyptians and pretty much every ancient civilization that ever existed?

Of course you guys have fallen back onto fabricating history. None of those civilizations were black. You are lying to yourself

It was the whites who fabricated history to make it look like these civilizations were albino. They are so upset they have no actual history that they have to claim everything as their own.

>It was the blacks who fabricated history to make it look like these civilizations were black. They are so upset they have no actual history that they have to claim everything as their own.
See how easy it is, if you held your "history" to the same standard it would be torn to shreds meanwhile we have proof

Most of the "proof" against me are white fabrications.

www.realhistoryww.com

>Ethiopians
>Black
top kek

>real

Before this was killed, no doubt that he's one of the greatest monarchs in Africa besides all of the Ancient Egyptians.

>Certain black people are only black when I want them to be
kek

Maybe he recognizes that Canada is a better place to live than the country he used to rule?

No, not even Ethiopians would want to live in Canada. He's just selfless king sacrificing himself for his people.

t.Civ player

Jesus Christ this stupid fucking tripfag troll had been shitting up the board all day. I wish the mods would do their job

Sundiata Keita

i think he got banned since his last post was hours ago

he was here yesterday too so if he doesn't post tomorrow morning he's probably banned.

Bokassa

Try 3432 years. From 3100 BC to 332 AD.

Less time has passed from Ancient Egypt's fall than from it's beginning to it's fall.