OFFICIAL FRIDAY NIGHT THREAD

[ F r i d a y N i g h t T h r e a d ] - /fnt/

Why are you sat at home alone on a friday nite?

Why aren't u out doin burnout at da meats wit ur bros or bangin ur >gf?

What are you are car related plans for the weekend?

A-to-B commuter wheelbox > irritable females of the human race

post waifu

Other urls found in this thread:

tradecarview.com/used_car/nissan/skyline coupe/20715525/
youtube.com/watch?v=WGpl1Utbqzw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Going to a Car meet with the boiz

Don't know whether to bring my Mustang or my Samurai. truly hard decision.

tradecarview.com/used_car/nissan/skyline coupe/20715525/

should I???

>Mfw there's fags in Honda civics right near my neighborhood street racing
>Mfw I cant streetrace with them as I'm too high anxiety to break the law

moving to the usa next week and im bummed out that i won't be able to have a project car since the apartment that I'm moving into only allows me to have one car (i can have two cars, but an additional $250/month == no bueno)

Because I'm an uptight loser* with no real job and no gf and no friends who lives at home with my mom
>*= dont do coke, don't binge drink, dont vape, dont street race

just quit my job and got 30 dollars in my account to spend until monday, got a half tank of gas and a full bottle of brandy

what the fuck am i gonna do this weekend
[spoiler]they wanted me to drive 40 miles to and from work for 16 dollars an hour with no reimbursement, hahahahahaha fuck that[/spoiler]

>Why are you sat at home alone on a friday nite?

I'm not, and I can't wait for summer leave so I can finally be alone for once. People are exhausting.

>Why aren't u out doin burnout at da meats wit ur bros or bangin ur >gf?

FWD and 2D gf

>What are you are car related plans for the weekend?

I think I'm done modding my car forever. I could make it faster but I doubt I could make it better, so I'll just save up for my next car and hope to retain some resale value.

Personally I would be more interested in a Samurai, but I don't know what type of people they are.

revision before an exam
also revising and tfw no gf
clean my interior

EYY NIGGA SAME PLANS FOR DA WEEKEND

I'm going on a great automotive adventure tomorrow.

Taking two trains, two planes, and a car to get to a dealership. Buying a car, then driving it 650 miles (10 hours) back home. Leaving at 6AM tomorrow, expect to be back around 4AM.

what car are you buying and is it a import?

>what car are you buying
Alfa 4C
>and is it a import?
From Italy. Will be my first not-Honda, but at least I won't break my I4 streak.

Actually, after this I'll have an FR, FF, and MR, all with I4s.

What color are you getting it in?

also tfw it doesnt come in manual

would actually be best car if it did

About to leave and hangout with my best friend and her normie friends.
>tfw no autobros
Working on the gf thing.
Clean up my only car, my shit box. Then I will probably do research on what vehicle I should get next with my own money after I land a job.
>A-to-B commuter wheelbox > irritable females of the human race
virginfag detected
>post waifu

Rosso Alfa

And manual would be a nice option, but I don't think people give the existing transmission enough credit

Yes then put gtr badges on it

At work

Hmm, wonder how hosting a car meet in the parking lot would go over with security...

Gonna be doing some data logging for muh tune this weekend

>imblying

Where at maybe a nearby user can wrench with you. And where from?

Second day of heat wave, all the windows open, fan on, shorts sandals and no shirt

only friend that is into cars lives too far away

not making money so no stick for me

no gf bc not in college anymore and wouldn't know where to look that I'd bother with

I really should reinflate my tires soon

Fuck, I've joy-ridden for nearly 200 miles today with the top down. Lots of twisties, some powerslides, a stand-still burnout, and a top-speed run.

FeelsFuckingAmazingMan

The rest of the night (and morning, and tomorrow) involves adderall, morphine, ganja, and lots of League of Legends.

>...I'm trying to make it a 10/10 day.

Sounds like a miserable life.

danny boy is that you? your habits are starting to worry my a bit, drink some water and slow down

Rough night tonight

me 2 famalam. Cheer up

>meanwhile I'm stuck in Ontario

This place fucking sucks

What happened user?

Got a 2017 Focus ST a week ago, my first sporty car and driving myself crazy over break in and what to do / not to do. Owners manual says no break in needed so I guess I shouldn't worry about it. Once I hit 1000 miles or so I'm planning on checking out autocross.

Sickfag reporting in, still fucking sick. Feel bad cause I just told my mom about some of my troubles and now shes gonna have to deal with some real heavy thoughts.

I'd get the break-in oil out and replace it with full synthetic around 3000 or so. Mountune makes a kit called the MP275 which retains your warranty. Ford dealers sell it but buying it from Mountune is probably cheaper since they have sales a lot.

Fuck, staring at that rusty heap drive makes me sad. I want to help it but I can't right now. I want to see if I can trade my way to something cooler over the summer, but I'm scared I'm gonna get attached to the Civic once it's running.

>plus side: got gf :>

>rusty heap in my drive
Sad no type good.

Was looking at the MP275 kit, seems like a no brainer. Also not sure what to do about tires. I'll need something besides the stock summer tires for winter but not sure if I want a good all season or summer and winter. Continental ExtremeContact DWS seemed good.

I work tomorrow

i have no friends

drive it to work

yea

>post waifu
done

I'm running Indy 500 and Blizzaks on my FiST, happy with both. Though if I were you I'd save some money and wear out your stock summers (less grippy tires is more fun and teaches car control) and get General Altimax for winters (almost as good as Blizzaks for a lot less price).

I just got off work
All the car meets here are drama filled highschool faggotry, and I have no GF.

I have no car related plans

>have no gf
>wish you had a gf

>have gf
>wish you were single again

>have 2D gf
>wish she was real

How do we be happy?

Good luck guys

Work as always.

Because work.

Well, just changed my cousins spark plug wires and spark plugs. Toyota engines are weird, but apparently the wire in the boot severed on 2 plugs, and she was running on 2/3 cylinders for quite a while. She finally decided to have me look at it after she couldn't start it today. Took 4 hours, including going back and fourth from the store, but that shit ran better than when she first bought it.
And tomorrow, I'm fixing her brake lights since apparently one is out. THen it's back to draining the gas tank, and sucking up the gunk on the bottom with a turkey baster in hopes that it'll be good enough...

>post waifu
kk

Was too busy bangin somebody else's gf. Woo!

Hey, this thread might be for me. I posted in another thread.
I'm buying my first car tomorrow. Kinda got sprung on me as my aunt is picking up my Grandma's car and now I need my own.

Any tips for the dealers? I can afford $400 a month... I guess. I've got like 8k in the bank but I figure with payments I can get a 20k vehicle, though I'd be more comfortable with 10-15k. I suppose I want an SUV with all-wheel drive for the snow here in Ohio.
I should just be an unoriginal cunt and buy another Toyota Rav 4 like my parents but their headrests fucking suck ass.
Maybe a cheap car that can handle snow? I've only ever "had" a 2004 hyundai elantra and a shitty light 2006 chevy aveo.

Fuck it's hard not to clench the shit out of my jaws.

>no gf
>no friends
>seriously no friends send help

it's raining and my day started like shit despite having lunch with people from work, which agreed to because I never do shit like that, and I should have enjoyed it much more than I did

now I'm trying real hard to stay out of depression mode and listening to youtube.com/watch?v=WGpl1Utbqzw

Interesting that hanging out with people made you feel lonelier. Is it because you're rusty at human interaction? Try reminiscing about something funny or unusual that happened on the Facespace.

Just keep yourself busy with mildly enjoyable activities and soon enough you'll be dead.

This feels like a good thread to ask. What does Veeky Forums think about Toyota T100's?
Local dude has one for sell for $1500 with 150k miles, wondering if it might make a decent work truck

Cuck
Why dont you paint her toenails too

Agreed. I haven't had a gf in 4 years, and haven't had a friend in nearly 2 years - I talk to a friend from college once every 2 weeks or so and that's it for IRL socializing...

...But I'm having the best time of my life just focusing on accumulating wealth, getting as high as I fucking want to, and spending my time on cars or gaming. I don't have to entertain anyone and I just do whatever i want - it's great.

>Attitude

Ok, for real now.
I found an SUV I think I really really want. How the hell do I play that hand? Like I can't just go there and say, "Show me that 2013 Mazda CX-9 AWD".

>Interesting that hanging out with people made you feel lonelier. Is it because you're rusty at human interaction?

to be honest I have no idea what made me feel like shit

individually I'm very sociable and easy to talk to but for whatever reason it doesn't seem to translate when in a group and everybody's already conversing among themselves

I mean we're all programmed with a psychological compulsion for pussy and these days it's real easy to distract yourself from but it really is important ultimately. Plenty of time to waste though men improve with age.

You're probably more of a listener. Group conversation is really very different you have to look for an opportunity to interject and then be worth listening to for most of the group. I have a hard time with it too. If I'm not feeling it I seem quiet and if I am I come off as kind of an ass but I've found that's ultimately not THAT bad a thing. Like, you can turn the group conversation mostly into a conversation between you and the attractive girl(s) or if it's all guys, use the conversation to draw in girls. Both those are kind of ass moves but they give me an objective to my conversation. I need that, I'm bad at small talk it makes me feel inane

>home alone
I didn't
>burnouts and banging gf
I did
>car related plans
I have a golf GTD for a week as company rental so I'm going to drive it hard all week and then shitpost on /v/ when some discussions about it come up

overcast day, felt like staying home
>Why aren't u out doin' burnout at da meats wit ur bros or bangin ur >gf?
maybe bang later, no good car scene here that isn't rednecks and catching up on new Twin peaks
idk, drive the shitbox around
that equals true
>post waifu
posted

Fuck that noise. Besides, I have absolutely nothing better to do, and it's easy shit. The hardest part of all that was getting the severed metal wire piece off the spark plug so I could get the spark plug out.
And the gas tank part is for my project RX, not her car.

you guys want to help me find a car on craigslist?