Admit it

Admit it.
You drive an autotragic and the thought of a car that uses a gaming controller instead of traditional pedals , shifter & steering wheel appeals to you greatly.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lDtwTqBwqwk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not even remotely enough precision for a real car.

Admit it.
You're a retarded autist with no car and you live at home with your parents.

No. My car isn't fucking Megas XLR, I'd kill myself if I had to use a tiny analog nub to steer it.

>Op you suck

I use a clutch button with a controller though

Whoa triggered.
Calm down little guy. its ok.

>HA HA I TROL U

Go read a book or something kid.

Its ok little buddy. Its nothing to get so worked up about.

You know, any time someone comes out with something like this as rebuttal, it 100% makes them look like a teenager trying to act older.

but steering wheels are far superior to a controller for steering a car

I thought this exact fucking thing before I turned 14. Once I turned 14, it was just like I had been awakened to the automotive world. I even bought a wheel, pedals, and H pattern gated shifter to play my shitty early 2000s racing sims on.

Its ok little manlet flake of snow.
You stay strong.

>the thought of a car that uses a gaming controller instead of traditional pedals , shifter & steering wheel appeals to you greatly.
Well, yeah... I'm not a Luddite.

Way to kill the thread, fag!

Yeah, no, you're retarded and probably projecting.

why you talking to yourself?

Fuck no, kill you are self.

Fuck man, Megas XLR was dope.

We set up a shitbox Civic to drive around using a controller in my undergrad a few years ago, it was fucking awful

Pictures or it didn't happen.

Lemme just turn this on so when I take the picture, everyone will see that Derft Pernk is playing.

Not really, no.
Hell, I'd buy a proper wheel/pedal/shifter setup if I had the money to spare and room to set the whole thing up, just because that's my preferred way of controlling a car, be it virtual or physical.

I was eating lunch in my car at the time, it was already on. It was for a thread just like this.

This is how a car should be!

>airbag goes off
>permanent subscription to xbox live

So like you are saying xbox would give me live gold for free you think? Or i should just consider ordering xbox live gold for the rest of my life because controller lodged in face?

This was years ago dude, you just use a micro controller to control servos that turn the steering wheel, change gear, and modulate the gas and brake pedals

The guy Asian on Mythbusters did it all the time, it's nothing fancy

youtu.be/lDtwTqBwqwk

he's right tho a joystick wouldnt ever be precise enough and that lack of feedback would be dangerous as fuck.
i used to think controller cars was an ok thing before i got a car.

>phoneposter

I feel like a rumble pak would solve this problem

>implying there's not a reason why I prefer to use one of these over a controller.

wow did you ever miss the point. English isnt your first language,is it?

I hope this is bait, really do

This is the dumbest shit I've read in a while.

And I've been on Veeky Forums for a long time now.