pastebin.com/c7czXVLM

>All previous Collages that we know of:
imgur.com/a/FSJBQ

>Patch 1.05 has dropped
blog.bioware.com/2017/04/04/mass-effect-andromeda-patch-1-05-notes/

blog.bioware.com/2017/04/06/patch-1-05-multiplayer-balance-updates/

Previously on /meg/:

Cora is cute

Is the wiki guide for Mass Effect 2 the optimal way to go through the game? I mean is it like the Mass effect completionist guide they have that goes through every mission in the best order. I want to go through the game once and get everything, I'm more than willing to max my paragon and renegade points with cheats so I'm free to choose any dialogue option or go any route but I don't know the best route to do that.

Reminder that Vetra is andromeda's Tali

worthless piece of shit op

see you fags next thread

Jaal is bi.

TURIAN WAIFUS ARE ALWAYS BEST WAIFUS!

BT only thread hugh-mon please move on.

What type of underwear does Suvi wear

So what's the DLC cycle for this game? Every 3 months?

Jaal is straight.

First for based krogan granddad.
I'm going to cry when they kill him in MEA2

Liam a bro.

He'll impregnate Lexi first and their child will kill Poopoo

No, my friend. Jaal is for Scott.

>wrex was best older sibling
>grunt was best son
>drack is best dad

Krogan are for cozy family dinners.

OFFICIAL MASS EFFECT: ANDROMEDA COMPANION TIER RANKINGS

Great tier
>Drack
>Jaal

Good tier
>Vetra

Average tier
>Cora

Below Average tier
>Liam

Shit tier
>PeeBee

THESE RANKINGS ARE NOT UP FOR DEBATE, YOU ARE JUST BEING INFORMED OF THE FACTS. ENJOY THE REST OF YOUR DAY.

Well it looks like we're taking this thread
just like we took your systems

Yeah he'll die, so many death flags. Wonder how Kesh will react.

and stay go

Peebee is the patricians choice!
>he hasn't kissu'd her tummy

>tfw no vetra to jetpack and get spooned by

False, buddy. He is exclusively for Sara.

Nah I'd say it's more like Wrex as an old uncle, Drack as a granddad, and Grunt as your little brother

Wait they're all related? Shame that Wrex died in ME1. He had a lot of potential.

Uncle Wrex
Son Grunt
Grampa Drack

JAAL IS FOR SCOTT
ACCEPT IT

Angaran genocide now

Let's see if you're still laughing when we drown you in btfugees.

Either way it's gonna be sad as fuck
>my granddad died a year ago
>this character happens
I won't be able to take it, lads

>You will never slaughter turians in a first contact war ME game

BARREN

I feel like Bioware has a bad habit of becoming attached to certain characters during production and not letting go of that bias even when people make it clear that they like other characters better. The devs spent a lot of time hyping up Jaal and his romance and while Jaal is cute, the romance was super cliche and it didn't stop me from wanting Kallo instead.

I just hope he gets a sufficiently badass death.

If he just dies quietly between games without more explanation than "oh yea he was old, remember?" I'm going to be seriously disappointed.

I will not.

Bioware loves deciding what people will be attracted to or not based on their own opinions. Remember that Tali and Garrus were not romanceable in the first ME because they genuinely thought no one could possibly be interested in romancing weird looking aliens.

I've been taking Peebee and Jaal as my team consistently and I'm pretty sure Peebee hate is pure meme now

Just the Jaal sleeping in the Nomad and her reactions to it stuff alone has made me happy.

Same reason we can't fuck Dwarves in DA. Devs aren't attracted to them, so they can't fathom why anyone would want to romance them. Salarians and Krogan get the same treatment, which is why we're not even allowed to flirt with them.

Yeah, it's not my favorite, but I actually don't mind most of their banter as much as I thought I would. Jaal sounds like he has pretty bad sleep apnea, though.

Peebee is fine, I just find her name odd and the fucking facepaint reminds me of a raccoon. Alt look pls Bioware.

>tfw bioware is clearly implying autistic people don't deserve love by making salarians unromanceable

>those lewd moans

>thinks humanity will take space niggers
>thinks we won't just bus them all to space Sweden (Thessia)

Signs point to otherwise, friend.

Reminds me of a shit smear.
Like a dog has scooted it's ass over her face.
It's just awful.

She's annoying and a retard. Honestly, I just wanted an option to shoot her when she tackled Ryder on Eos and avoid her altogether.

Pet characters are a sad unfortunate truth of fiction in general. Bioware can be particularly bad about it however, one only needs to look at the Liara favouritism for that.

To be fair both human options for ME2 male LI were more popular than Tali when it came to the general stats. The problem with that is that this means Bioware just focuses on the most popular thing and feels like fleshing out smaller things takes a lesser importance. Not even talking romance really but things on a whole suffer from this.

Yes hugh-mon sends us all to Thessia with all the riches and free stuffs. That would be terrible and not at all our plan.

I hope you are not too upset when they inevitably do it. Along with fleshing out gay Reyes and Gil's plot. And making Reyes count for the Matchmaker achievement. Gotta have 3 or you can't get it. Drack is out 'cause he was never planned for it, plus bioware will never be cool enough to let us fug the krogan. Liam is out because he's already turned Scott down, and because no one likes him. Only option is Jaal. Hasn't turned Scott down due to bugged initial flirt, everyone likes him, and some of the voice work is already done. Only other option is adding in a new romance, and there's no fucking way that's happening before a DLC, as EA would lose too many shekels.

Alright /meg/, I've got a scenario for you.

Bioware has decided, against their better judgement, to try introducing new companions into ME: Andromeda via DLC. They have a limited number of resources, and need to maximize their potential earnings. They are hesitant to trust their own market data after the backlash they received at launch, and so they decide to reach out to the community more directly. Being the massive Mass Effect fan that you are, they've elected to ask for your expert opinion on the matter.

They tell you their developers can do one of two things. Firstly, they could introduce 1 new companion with a complete romance arc. Alternatively, they could introduce 2 new companions but neither would be romanceable.

So, you must decide on whether you want:
>1 companion w/ romance
>2 companions w/out romance
and then specify what species/gender/class they would be.

Well, /meg/, what say you?

Both wrong.
Sara is for Scott.

Jaal should have had the shit smear, it suits a rapist like him.

I want to kiss Sid's___ soft tummy!

>1 companion w/ romance
Elcor Veteran soldier

>soft

I don't doubt that it might happen. For now, though, it hasn't, and I'd like to think the dev team is at least a little better than that. It's probably going to be a DLC character desu.

Sara Ryder
Female/human/soldier

Would you romance Ellen Ryder or Sara Ryder?

both

As a gay dude, I completely agree with your sentiment, but have no hope. It is clear this dev team is not that competent. It'll probably be both, Jaal bi soon, then DLC bi dude. Or maybe a sexually interested Geth. I would probably a Geth.

Why doesn't Sara get naked when romancing Suvi?

Why the fuck must I be pigeonholed into fucking a xeno to see her naked?

2 Companions:

Male Quarian Soldier with an AR, grenades (multiple types, unique to him), and deployable cover. He can hang around in the Crew Quarters and the Hangar Bay.

Female Drell Engineer with an SMG, a deployable turret, energy drain, and overload. She can hang around the Engine Room and the Central Communications Room.

What about Gil, Suvi, and Kallo?

Sara, of course.
I would cuddle her and keep her warm every night.

>romanceable Elcor

but... how? ... why?

Why not? That or a krogan

Ellen looks like a weird potato woman. They halfassed her face real bad.

So obviously Sara.

Looks: Sara
Personality: Ellen

Considering looks fade with time? I'll go Ellen.

I am going to reproduce with Vetra!

I feel like Garrus was definitely more popular than Kaiden though, which proves they don't really know what women playing their game want. Men are easier to please, Miranda was a boring character but she was sexy. But girls have different standards. It's like they thought there was no way females could ever want to romance a spiky alien instead of the guy with a face based on a model. They try to pander and fail miserably at it. Every girl I know says they would've preferred having Kandros or Kallo as an option instead of Liam. I've even heard people wishing SAM was an option.

Mordin or Legion would have both been 10000x more interesting as relationship options in ME2, even if they were different from standard romances. Instead we got Jacob with the daddy issues. They consistently choose "popular" and safe options over shit that could be really interesting and non-typical. I hate that.

The Scorpion is a silly little pistol. I love it.
The Explosive Pellets stick to your teammates.

I don't agree with it when Jaal is clearly straight and I'd rather have Kallo (or a slow burn comfort thing with Avitus)

But fuck it, I'll take what I can get.

Companion 1:
Volus
Male
Adept

Companion 2:
Salarian
Male
Infiltrator

There's no E in Kaidan.

Some people think Kallo will be a gay option for Scott but I will fight them if they make him anything other than biromantic. KALLO IS FOR LOVE. NOT FOR SEXUAL.

Liam is a good bad character. He is legitimately chimpout-tier, but written to be that way. It makes him completely unlikable to 99% of men and women, though, and they should have known better and not made him a full on romance. Just a fling would have fit him much better.

Best secondary weapon for a sniper?

Pistol

use a carnifex or sidewinder

male hanar romance please

geth or salarian also acceptable.

I WANT MY FEMALE TURIAN VANGUARD AND I WANT TO FUG HER

1 companion with romance
Male Volus Adept, voiced by Mark Meer. Actually, fuck it. Literally Niftu Cal. It fits the timeline perfectly.

No idea how the romance would work, but that's bioware's problem.

2 new DLC companions would have the same tiny amount of writing as Kasumi and Zaeed did when they were in your squad.

Thanks, I've wanted to try the Sidewinder anyway.

Biotic salarian. We have basically even less information about salarian biotics than the small amount we know about turians. Be a nice way to flesh that and fuck it up in Bioware fashion out. Gender irrelevant but male makes more sense.

Human that is actually interesting beyond just being the basic standin as a base human character. They've been getting with characters that are actually memorable like Zaeed or actual flaws and personality that make them seem like people such as Liam but they've got a ways to go.

>both human options for ME2 male LI were more popular than Tali

There's no statistics for this. Though, at the very least, Tali being a main character in ME3 with a romance arc much longer and more fleshed out than what she got in 2, compared to Miranda and Jack becoming cameos in that same game, heavily implies that Tali was more popular among the people that Bioware expected to buy the sequel.

i really wished the sidewinder was a bit more powerful, seems like a nerf gun

Shepard Sara fanfic

I love Liam as a friend but his romance is a shit. I played twice and he basically treats you like a good friend either way, with the exception of a few times where he alludes to your future together. There isn't even a romantic sex scene, just a fade to black hook-up almost right after meeting him.

I want to cuddle Veetor.

Shepard shoots Sara in the head and feeds the body to varren. The end.

Nice to see someone with some taste around here.

Truly, this is the best suggestion so far.

Hope, not think.

They won't make him for sexual because they don't have the balls to show a naked Salarian doing lewd things with Scott.

It'd be soft with the fat under the plates

You could explain the Biotic Salarian left for Andromeda because they wanted to see some action not be stuck in a safe environment.

i'm going to marry avitus rix!

Leave Avitus alone, he needs to mourn.

Go bang Reyes for as long as you can before he betrays you

Fuck me that I can't find it now but someone who was in the industry said they'd need to do more than just "patch" Scott's Jaal romance in and that it'd be more trouble than it's worth. I'd say it's more likely we get a DLC alien companion/important NPC who Scott can fugg, or Jaal will become bi in the sequel. If it ever happens.

this

Next game..Avitus needs time to get over Macen's death. And extra time to date around, you don't want to be his rebound relationship like Steve and Thane.

Did they ever release statistics for ME3 regarding it? Although Garrus only being a possibility only if you carried it over from ME2 compared to Kaidan splitting his cheeks regardless would've skewed it anyway. But they've always played it safe with the romances because whatever reason. It's honestly what makes them less interesting to me because I don't really care for it if it's only there to 'be there' instead of trying to actually make it a good story.

They showed percentages of how many romanced what from ME2 back when. It's where the '42% romanced this!' comes from. But it's pretty irrelevant as well because the buy game, play once, move on crowd is obviously also added into and they're the ones just going for whatever humie they see first and those will always make up a very large statistic of any game.

If they did it, they'll make it an asexual romance. That's what most the people who want Kallo want anyways, and it saves them resources because they won't have to do a sex scene. Just some hand holding or a kiss or something. But Kallo is for Scott AND Sara.