The Wiki: finalfantasy.wikia.com
"What version should I play?" Information: pastebin.com/nDC7j5bn

>FFXV
youtube.com/watch?v=Lb-f9P_tyQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=SZymd6r4wGg
youtube.com/watch?v=XHr8DKtmtqU
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2

>FF XI
April update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/52441-Apr.-4-2017-(JST)-Version-Update
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF XIV
Patch 3.5 Preview
youtube.com/watch?v=3xixQ5XhjkM

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/iWQxqxBc
/ffg/'s Boundless Nemesis clears: imgur.com/a/k2Bvc

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previously:

Homo thread.

Yes exactly. I think that concept is pretty rad. A parallel universe of darkness rather than light where light was threatening the world. I can only imagine how different that would be. And don't say "it's the same, but really dim" you know it could be cool if there was actual game for it.
See above. The reverse situation happened in a different universe/world in the past. It's probable that some faceless paladins came out of the crystals and suicide bombed Cloud of Light to help some protagonists in the other world.

Does anyone have loading problems on Android's Record Keeper? This shit is getting lame. I have a good connection but the game stuck very easily on a "loading" loop between stages. Any help? ;_;

apparently RK has a real bad download management algorythm

i cant play it on 3g network. its one of the reasons i play BE.

Help this poor man

Alright, I have a party of Orlandeau, ling, minfilia, yshtola, xon and an Orlandeau friend unit. I've equipped to get a much fire and water res as I can. Are there any global guides around taking xon into account? Also, let me know if I should equip for something else/ change a unit.

You got 2 replies in the last thread.

What is the best family in Final Fantasy? 3 or more members.

Every damn time

>no Xon
>don't feel like farming eggs
>go back to tmr farming

welp

So has the trial glitch worked for anyone?

Is this what happens when we kick Tifanon from the thread?

Botnet user here and it plays perfectly normal as usual. Which version of Android are you using?

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

Someone in the last thread was throwing a hissy fit that the glitch seems to have been fixed. We laughed heartily at his expense.

How about Ramz-oh wait.

I like Tifanon and Golbezanon, we need less Herc, Yams, and Vayneposter, and more of them.

We need less fucking avatarfags as well.

Hojo, Lucrecia and Sephiroth
The most beautiful and functional family

Honestly, the gayposters have never been as obnoxious as the waifuposters. I'm actually glad of this considering they don't go on dumping sprees like this is a landfill.

And what did he do correctly?

This 2bh

Does Cecil, Rosa, Ceodore and Kain count?

Meant for

Just tried the glitch. Failed, but the pre-fight moves didn't happen. That's cool I guess.

>Out of all the posts you could have given a false (You) to was a Vaynefag one

baka

damn fujo's

The true glitch is having Orlandeau, kupo!

It was literally right under the one I meant to click on. He's going to keep being an annoying faggot regardless of whether or not I accidentally reply to his post. He doesn't even care that no one likes him or his husbando it seems.

It's actually a good question. Most families featured in game pretty much stop at two known members. The Tycoon royal family from FFV probably fall between families like Cecil/Rosa/Ceodore and Hojo/Lucrecia/Sephiroth

Best family

two guys just can't be friends to them.

do these boys kiss

>Three of them are dead
>Two of them tried to kill all the othejrs
>One of them was the host to an ancient evil
No

Taking friendships into love affairs is the norm for literally every kind of shipper.

Yeah just realized that. Cleared it in 4 chains of 27. Pushing them into their threshold in one turn makes them use their debuffs. super easy

Only one tried to kill the others. Zalbag was turned undead by Dycedarg before he could join Ramza.

Two guys can be friends yes, but those two are total homos. Don't think it's been missed that you are actively hunting down art that pairs them up, either.

This. Even the Genome trio and Garland make a better family.

Cid is absolutely ridiculous.

>Jake literally said the phrase "Sugar Mama" to Lid
WHY AM I STILL READING THIS SHIT

Fang, Lightning, and their little sister/daughter.

And what did he do right?

i haven't seen anything with those two.
i've actually been stockpiling for a while because homo stuff gives me a good laugh.

None of those are related at all. What are you in the mafia? Family means blood relatives.

He is.

So now that I'm going to drop yshtola to clear the 5 unit mission, how about the esper one? How does one effectively fill the esper gauge? Normal attacks I guess?

Haha, just joshin' around saving /cm/ & /y/ content

Vayne, Larsa and Emperor Gramis Solidor

>4 chains
why not just one shot them and be done with it

I'm not trying to start anything so I'll make this quick: I hate faggots and I don't think they should be allowed to make new threads. This place started as waifu worship, and it should stay that way.

I'm just tired of this problem playing on MEmu and Droid4x

Yeah haha it's so funny the way they lovingly hold each other and kiss with the pent up passion of men bound to secrecy by society's expectations

Hysterical, I belly laugh every time

Don't worry, we'll get right to posting hot chicks!

A bit gay, m8

100% agree with you, m8. Gays need to go.

>One of them tried to kill all the others
>One of them is dead
>One of them is the host to a new monarchy
No

garland kuja zidane and that one girl

>when you post a thread and everyone starts shitposting because they got triggered over a fairly normal on topic image

>None of those are related at all. What are you in the mafia?

hey now, i get cute girls too.

I 90% agree with you. Gays need to go but waifuposters need to fuck off as well because they're equally as annoying sometimes./

next time just post Tifa's tifas

Aragorn II Elessar, Arwen Undómiel and Eldarion

>hot chick
Not sure if it was your intention, but you posted a man dressed as a woman. It's from a part in FFVII.

>normal
lol try again homo.

We discussed this last thread. One user did it with one TGC spamming holy explosion, along with 5 supportive units.

n-no there's nothing gay about it it's just so funny

I dunno, think it's going pretty well.

If it was a man, why would they be wearing a dress, nerd.

>One thinks his "children" are tools
>One killed one and planned to kill everyone else
>One didn't even know that he was part of the family until the third act
>One is a blank slate
Better than Ramza's but sheesh

Yeah maybe you're just projecting. It's a simple costume switch pic. Not really homo.

But balls aren't even touching in the OP

/ffg/ is very salty tonight. have some heterosexual material.

>mikoto
>blank slate

So I guess you didn't actually play IX?

Well duh, I just did the same thing. I was just wondering if there was a faster way of raising your esper gauge

>I'm not trying to start anything
words only said by people absolutely trying to start something

fat pig disgusting

More proof, this time next to a hot guy.

>three of them
w-what? I thought it was just two?

What a cute hetero couple

Dude, guys don't wrap their arms around each other like that and make weird hand gestures unless they're gay. Also, sharing clothes is not something men do except for certain occasions like if your friend spilled wine on his shirt and needs a new one. The OP image is pretty gay.

This image is pretty based tbqhimo. I need more reverse trap tomboy
Faris.

I'm not sure which is the "hot guy" because that's clearly a guy in a dress (not "hot" unless you're gay) and a woman (Faris from FFV). I'm beginning to think you're picking out blatantly gay images, user.

Tell me one thing interesting about her faggot. I played it when I was 8, okay.

I'm out of stuff that isn't an obvious repost from the last couple of days.

It's been a long time since I played FF7, but I couldn't get over how hilariously stalker-ish Sephiroth was in Dissidia.

I have shitloads of Faris, but I get tired of waiting for the post countdown.

jej

Compilation material pretty much says that Seph focuses on his hatred for Cloud so he wouldn't dissipate in the Lifestream

This is a good amount of fat on a woman. You can really dig your hands into her body at this level and slap her fat ass around.

Would you a Sarisa?

Would she a Bartz?

seph is a huge bully and cloud is really easy to pick on.
usually when he tries the same thing with other characters it doesn't work as well.

She is not fat, she is simply just eating well. A knight needs to feed themselves well in order to keep up their strength.
>Slap her fat ass around
Please do not imply you will do these disgusting, lewd actions to The True Knight.

>A bunch of sexually insecure man babies who post on Veeky Forums talk about how much they hate gay people while posting pictures of sexual japanese cartoons

I should have never left /m/.

Also, 2 orlandeaus fucks everything up.

Depends on how masculine she acts and looks. If a hard bitch like Emily Blunt's character in Edge of Tomorrow or Charlize Theron's character in Mad Max, then absolutely. If she's like that Mexican girl in Fast and Furious or like the pirate girl in Game of Thrones that gave her brother a handjob, then no thanks.

now this is vayneposting I can get behind

That's nothing compared to what I'd do to you, Sojris.
>now or never stamp