Any Veeky Forumstists from minnesota?

I'm in mn and was curious if there's a large following of Veeky Forumstists in mn

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/HtM424P
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yo

Where ya located b?
Don't have to give me an address just city

i bet you guys got some crazy arab drifters there

Roch

Actually it's more Somali fags that can't drive for shit it's literally worse than niggermobiles as they drive junked out Buicks and crash into everything then when you try to get their insurance info they just act like they can't speak English and drive off it's fucking annoying

Noice I'm in Minneapolis

Somalis post more on /int/, you might have better luck if you tried there OP.

I lived in Mendota Heights as a kid.

>My $0.02.

Any good roads up there? There are just corn fields and straight roads for miles here.

Yes and no where it's at Are these places called Brainerd and Sauk rapids those were my hometowns and there's a mix of cornfields and dirt roads for FWD drifting and roundabouts at 4am are basically asking for drifting as well as the hidden roads prime for drag races
And as long as your exhaust isn't insanely loud the cops never come around

Well, I'm in Brooklyn Park and it's pretty tame here around 85th and Zachary Ln, rarely see any good cars. Be wary of Minneapolis since the Somali's drive like fucking blind retards and the black guys will fucking mug you at the slightest chance. Also, you get a mixed bag in St. Paul, races happen but it's mostly fucking ricers and civics.

The nice cars I see are always around St. Louis Park and it's actual supercars like just yesterday I saw a 911 4 GTS' and a fucking Diablo VT.

Pine Island here.
>porsche 944
>77 trans am
>94 trans am
>84 vette
>inb4 white trash trans am
I keep a nigga be cool stick in all of my cars, fuckin somalis

I'm assuming that's your VW?
It's nice m8

I'm the fag in SE with the TJ.
>pic related, it's my baby

Thanks, man. I love it, it's super comfy inside. I try it keep it as clean as possible, especially when it's hot as fuck outside. I worry about the leather cracking, but that's why I moisturize it.

Also, it makes me feel pretty good that it's not a (as) slow shitbox as others like a Mazda 3. I got the 2.5 SE which makes around 200HP.

Again really nice
All cars are welcome what's the story is it a DD or do you go mudding with it?

>that spot in St. Cloud with like 4 roundabouts with a bridge between them

I mainly just take it shopping on the weekends. It's a Jeep thing.

I can't tell if that reaction image is good or bad are you saying it's a good place for driving?

Fair enough either way nice looking car

It's good. The box is smiling. Four roundabouts is also fun

I honestly think if we keep getting people in this thread we could have a meet eventually like they do in WA and LA

I'm just south of mankato, twisty gravel roads are what makes me love cars.

Really big wide gravel roads and a working handbrake = a good time

I mean we had a couple anons looking to get together but we haven't decided on anything yet.

I'll drop the discord either way, I set it to never expire but you never know.

discord.gg/HtM424P

Yeah sorry for letting that die. I'm terrible.