/dsg/ - Demon's/Dark Souls General

>Ventured into Horsecock Valley
>Pontiff arena screenshots
store.steampowered.com/news/externalpost/steam_community_announcements/75840229419686666

>Patch 1.13
store.steampowered.com/news/externalpost/steam_community_announcements/75840229415620604

>Ringed City items checklist
pastebin.com/724E2jEB

>Ringed City pre-launch media
pastebin.com/4mUsZWmv

>Character Planner
mugenmonkey.com/

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/CAx8Yc8v

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/eNY3su63

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/RjpF5s7a

>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K-rNVnrFQDg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for something.

being a faggot

>When Greirat leaves on his second scavenger mission Patches will refuse to sell you any items until you tell him where Greirat has gone
>If you have not yet bought the Catarina armor off of him and tell him where Greirat has gone he will save him
>Attacking Greirat will aggro Patches

Is this the best bromance in the series?

>making a thread this early
retard

>Mommy Rosaria will never sit on your face
>you will never give her your tongue

I noticed I can't run around with panties ingame now...thanks obama

QUAKESTONE HAMMER IS NERFED BECAUSE GOOK SUBHUMANS AND THEIR SL800 CHARACTERS WHINED ABOUT IT I FUCKING BET

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Then maybe stop trying to run under him, you fucking idiot. Face him head-on like a real man.

I've literally in like 12 playthroughs never had Patches ever say anything about Greirat.

I've tried doing the questlines loads of times and i never get it to happen. Patches never asks to go rescue him or where he's gone. Never ever have I seen that.

10th for best theme
youtube.com/watch?v=K-rNVnrFQDg

Rate my fashion dsg.

any faggots need help with any boss

except for the hard bosses i can't do those sorry

>All these fags crying over seed nerf
>Nobody even mentioning PChain buff being a literal twink buff
Truly, everyone on the steam forums is an idiot.

Going to buy it + both DLCs this weekend. However, the only Fromshit Ive played is Bloodborne, which I was totally enthralled with.

How does Das3 compare? Before you ask, I only have a PS4 so Demon Souls and Das1 are not an option. Also, I hear Das2 a shit so Im not playing that.

swamp witch/10

In the second DLC you learn more about Patches, it makes sense that he'd like Greirat. He hates greed and sees everything that he does as punishing greedy people. Greirat steals from the greedy for the poor. Someone call Vaati.

You sound like an idiot so you'll probably love DS3

Already answered stuff on Cucules, Tsoirg, and the black hands anyone else wanna talk about lore?

>more invader buffs and coop nerfs

I just want to kill some bosses with a friend fromsoft fuck off

generic

DaS3 is less good than BB in terms of actual impact on your life, but it's a good game and it's fun to play. Just don't expect to be surprised by anything.

It wasn't even that they were fixing a bug with the spear covenant. you know the one they already nerfed and made into a complete joke even in 1v1s
fromsoft somehow fucked even that up and nerfed the damaged done to everything instead

>reds

say it with me:

>WHINY
>ENTITLED
>HYPOCRITES

Collage user WHERE

why would anyone want help with the easy bosses you silly willy bo-billy

>he didn't pair Greirat and Patches together to build their A rank support

>wanna use saber
>stuck in MLGS melee build until NG+
>infuse saber with crystal
>it's allright
I haven't tried it in PvP yet, but it suits my PvE needs. The refined version is obviously going to be better because the damage won't be split, but it works.

Anyone on PS4 have a Wolf Knight Greatsword to spare? I'd really appreciate it if someone could drop it for me, I was an idiot and transposed the Farron GS instead.

Reminder that invaders are the cringiest, edgiest cucklords of this game. Completely devoid of any self-awareness every.single.one is exactly the same without fail

The delusion:
>hardcore pvper
>odds always against him
>lone wolf edgelord
>jumps on board with a 5 second webm showing a kill with no context
>"i have over 500 confirmed kills"
>"game is too ez"

Reality
>only attacks when host is engaged with npcs
>sips when getting crushed even while host is handling multiple npcs
>jumps into any thread to insist "i never sip". This is a lie but these edgelords need to lie on the internet
>will cry about hosts sipping
>persistently cries at any opportunity about their "hardcore" pvp being "unfair" :(
>despite being "skilled" will call for nerfs to literally everything in the game that has killed them to make their hardcore pvp easier

This holds true for every invader without exception. There's not a single red who does not do the above, especially whinging about estus while sipping themselves.

>read post
>hover over embed
>demon's souls
>"it better fuckin' be astraea"
>it was

My nigger.

>has patches memed you at the tower in firelink
>has grierat gone to pillage in the valley
theres nothing else you could be missing

I'm not saying you are wrong but Fromsoft only buffs invaders so the discussion on wether or not they are the cucks you claim they are, the developer will continue to give them power over you and getting angry at it will only fuel dis-contempt and hatred towards this game

Is Patches tsundere for you, too?
>leaves you his armor
>leaves you with some champion ashes if he notices you don't have it already
>only kicks you down a harmless hole that is actually the right path to continue onward
>leaves his summon sign tucked behind the door to the Spear of the Church fight

Which collage

literally every single person to ever play dark souls 3/10

3 doesn't have unique fashion unless you purposely make yourself look dumb like this

How is he an idiot? Dark Souls 2 was totally abysmal

About to start my SL1 run of 3, how much am I gonna get my shit kicked in?

Sure is a lot of bait in dsg lately.

>mfw putting blessed weapon's effect on everything

just wait a week for the le epic goty edition
ds2 is shit now only for the fact that pvp is dead now

>being this much of a faggot

>leaves you with some champion ashes if he notices you don't have it already
What?

>Got my squishy mage to the ringed city, >picked up the murky longstaff
>Found the preacher arm
>Never looking back.
Jesus this weapon art is fucking BRUTAL.
LET THE FEAST BEGIN.

>tfw they could have given us something like the LGK fight but instead gave us some mangled up attempt at Old Monk they nerfed a week later

I'm not angry, it's pretty easy to control how you play the game.

If i want to pve, i dont ember but leave dorkmoon on
If i want to pvp, i join a fightclub.

It just needs to be known that you have a duty to make invading as miserable as possible for reds. Whiny, deluded hypocrites who exist to be mocked by the greater community.

Asses of Ariandull's champion bones that let you access the arena.

>being this mad that your miyacucki game has glaring flaws

>seed still fucks retarded invaders who camp in the middle of like 5 enemies
>but now it goes away quickly so no one else can see I'm a seedfaggot

:^)

GREATEST CLUB I FUCKING LOVE THIS CLUB

things that never happened
more at 5

t. greatshield + darksword turtle host who summons and resummons 3 phantoms and uses seed every time hes invaded

you dont know the half of it

>open thread
>see LGK slut
>get boner
erry single time.

>cleric turtles
I knew this day would come

nice club

what, seeding an invader while he was in the middle of a fire witch clusterfuck, or the seed duration nerf?

t. caricatured representation of someone i disagree with

do you use kb/m?

>Patches has special dialogue if you talk to him after he fails to save Greirat at Lothric, but don't buy anything.
>He actually breaks character for a minute and sounds genuinely upset
Does he say anything different if you do buy something from him after that? I keep forgetting to try it.

Just until I get my controller back

So, since a new Souls-like from from software will be inevitable... What's your thoughts on what might be the new theme?
I for one hope for something egyptian or sat in a desert, deserts are fucking brutal, and we deserve to see where the sandworm came from.

>no Ariandel bowl weapon

I'm disappointed

*holds up greathshield*
*walks behind you and backstabs you*
Nothing personnel, kid.

has anyone done any testing on how much better pike tracking is after patch 1.13?

It's sci-fi.

>be fromsoft
>make an actual fun covenant that is balanced in everything but 1v1s
>decide to completely ruin said covenant without reason
>in the very same update decide to *buff* infusions but in reality you somehow fuck even that up and make the damage overall less
>next update nerf more shit that was balanced then *fix* quakestone hammer for said covenant that nobody plays anymore because of their faggotry
>completely break the weapons quake ability when anyone who was actually caught by that shit deserved it and the 1k damage it brought
>will probably *balance* and *fix* more shit in the next patch
Be nice if these chinks would test their patches before releasing them

Hopefully something they haven't really done before. Like making something good.

>I for one hope for something egyptian or sat in a desert, deserts are fucking brutal, and we deserve to see where the sandworm came from.

jubilant souls pls

I really thought we'd be getting a big logarius wheel bowl weapon

Never did I imagine we'd get a shitty club instead

get a close up of that and add the caption
"a fine dark souls to you!"

>cheat to get something you arent meant to have
>surprise surprise it doesnt work properly

Anyone want to do some co-op with a lonely teenage(19) girl?

I can heal you while you defeat the bosses.

Pass: friends

I will forever be triggered by this. It's one of my favorite sets in the series

I don't think you understand what's wrong

Just did one. Not hard at all if you know the bosses / areas

it had better be a dark fantasy scifi without guns

>Knight set with hollow thief hood

Well that guy has good fashion at least.

>one buff to invaders after a full year
>hosts and suncucks crying rivers
yeah sure, reds are the entitled ones

Yeah, it's pretty much required to wear less shit gloves with that one

depends

do you have a penis

all the returned sets look like fucking turd in DaS3's engine

They need to lower the brightness on all the textures and give them actual materials

>>Patches has special dialogue if you talk to him after he fails to save Greirat at Lothric, but don't buy anything.
>>He actually breaks character for a minute and sounds genuinely upset
Got a video of this? Sounds interesting

i think i prefer the neck to be covered than not having the small wrist gap

Yea, what exactly is the dark soul and humanity?

will i not be summoned as yellow phantom at level 40 if i have a +8 weapon? Do I have to put it in storage if i want to be summoned????

If ADP is a dream, how do we get the equipment we pick up there?

Ruin Helm has always been like that

Silver Knight/Black Knight too

Thanks user.

Man the executioner greatsword looks so cool. I wish it had an animu moveset like its boss weapon counterpart, instead it gets a useless FP bonus.

Friendly reminder that there is a dog in this game that impregnates you on the Road of Sacrifices and we don't have a gif/webm of this happening.

>huge mana cost
>huge windup
>huge backswing
>HUGE stamina cost
>does less damage than 2 r1s
bravo from

tfw the host summons 2 people for the spear of the church fight but then dies to the painting guardian.

you can't complain about us complaining about you or you are a hypocrite because you complained first!

post the black knight set neck gap 3 has

I want to be like this guy.

What greatshield is the best for smacking people with? I want to defend people with a two-handed greatshield in coop.

>A Souls game where everything takes place BEFORE the world has completely fallen to shit for once.

In DAS they talk about all these kingdoms that are presumably (or once were) alive and well. Astora, Catarina, Carim, etc. I honestly want to see what a souls game with bustling cities and people just living their lives would be like. Rather than just looking sad in some gloomy ruins.

can i be your pusy slave instead

>still can't make my DaS1 build

I'm still so fucking hurt

The neck isn't covered in 3 either user. The skin color of that character is just really dark, and the colors in general are really washed out in 3 so it's not as obvious

summon sign's down on my WiiU

holy fuck, why does your dark souls 1 look better than my dark souls 3??