TL;DR

>this is the average Veeky Forums poster discussing how to beat the market

kekaroo.

Just read it it's like 4 paragraphs faggot

bump

sounds like a scam

I don't see how. Seems legit af

You will live in a small room correct?

It says shared massive house and judging by the text they want you to be very quiet and keep to yourself so they can get 900$ monthly extra because they can't afford house payments.

According to the other pictures it looks bretty good and since you're only tied in for two months it doesn't seem to have any risk.

If you want to pay 900$ instead of finding a roommate to split and pay 400$ instead go ahead.

It's literally a scam since you will live with others and pay full rent price.

Just find an apartment and pay that 900$ if you want to waste money.

>with others
But you're living with them. And according to the ad they regularly order in food and he says he even had an incident when he lent his Mercedes to a tenant and she totalled it.

Also there's no apartments here for $900. They're all $1200+.

Have fun cuck

Good argument really convinced me

its a scam moron.

Explain how

Did you really just imply that living in someone's house WITH THAT SOMEONE is okay? Cause I made that mistake once, my friends did too, and it doesn't matter how cool your landlord is initially, it will turn into a horror story. And this ad, holy shit, so many red flags.

What is based? You are paying $900 per month to someone else for something you either need or don't need.

I understand it's $300 cheaper per month, but consider what you give up to get it.

Pls elaborate on both parts

That was just an example, 1200 is like the lowest.

I figured the benefit of the sharing a lot of shit made up for it

Is your name going to be on a lease or any type of contract? If so, you need to be able to fully understand what that contract will allow someone else to make you do (and what you can make them do).

Check your country's (and local) laws about renter's rights and landlord rights and decide if trading away the legal strength of a contract is worth the extra money you would save.

Doesn't seem to be desu, it says just first + last, 6 post dated checks and then having to sign a contract that you won't be a faggot.

Seems quite legit not sure why you guys see "red flags" in this listing.

>Renter must be a single woman between the ages of 25 and 55.

Yup, we're all missing out

I identify as a woman.

I lived with a gay couple in their 60s in a similar house and arrangement for a year. Paid $1000/month all inclusive, breakfast, snacks, catered dinner with wine, lunches during weekends. Best housing arrangement I've ever had desu.

I certainly had my doubts about it when getting into it but everything ended up working out perfectly.

That seriously sounds like a bad idea, bro. Sounds really suspicious. Also, one bathroom? Lawl

It's a home in Canada with a notorious bubble going on. So of course rents will be pretty cheap.

>when hubbys paycheck can't save is balls from being taken away
>"heh, yeah, honey, a 4th woman in the house.. heh heh.. thats what we need..."

theres a down payment
probably of about 50k

I thought differently. The dude seems pretty rich and probably wants sum fuck on the side

Save up an buy a house. Renting is just phantom spending. Youll have nothing to show for the money. Making someone else rich. Owning a home you're just paying yourself.

>Rentcucks

>Youll have nothing to show for the money.
You have a roof over your head.

Is spending money on food just "phantom spending" because you have nothing to show for it once it's consumed?

People on this board can be so fucking stupid at times.

*Website, fixes that for you honey;-)

In 13 years i don't need to pay for a roof above my head.

And you still do. That's a net profit of 12k a year;

>being this stupid

Lmao

>hand pick only
>girl only
>between 25-55 years old
>clean
>quiet
>respect others
>full time job
you cut off the the requirements there op

if you can find a rental cheap enough that you can invest the rest of the median rental costs, this can also be a good option. If you care about property you can invest in real estate funds.

I currenly pay rent on a 2nd floor of a 2 story house. The landlord owns the house and lives on the first floor.

Pros are that he is always around to fix shit. and, take this either way, but my utilities are included in rent, so I can run space heaters 24/7 if i wanted.
Bad is that he likes to micromanage my lifestyle.

>hey jake take out the trash its getting too full
>dont touch the thermostat in your unit only I can change it
>dont leave your lamp on when youre not home (i have it on a timer)

Its not ideal but I'm moving out in july so i have to deal a little longer

This sounds more and more line a scan as we go on. If it's too good to be true it isn't

Weird leaf couple on some freaky deeky shit

Even if this were legit, it's clearly a couple seeking a single woman they can bring into the bedroom and fuck.

i know those people from fetlife.

they are trying to get a submissive girl and slowly work thier way into making her a slave. thier contract is 90℅ subtly kink.

>renting
>not squating in model houses for sale

Damn

I guess you're right... Would you guys do it if you were girls tho

I actually read all the drivel in their cute little ad

>Faggot cuckd leafs
>"Executives" who claim to be so fucking wonderful
>Demand a woman renter age 25 to whatever

Typical faggot leafs, renting from these assholes would be a nightmare

I'm glad he lent his car to some dumb Cunt who totalled it lol

I'm betting it is just cucked, rich husband looking for a bull.

>Only single females between 25 and 55 need apply

Did everyone miss that?

Holy shit, leaf here. This is not a real listing. Any listing that sounds too good to be true always is. They'll ask you to check the place out on your own but can't let you in as they're currently out of the country (notice they conveniently mentioned they travel all the time?) But just send them a money order of first and last and their close friend will deliver you the keys to your apartment!

It's all a bunch of Nigerians. Look at the fucking English used in that ad, it's atrocious.

W-why is there so many scam user

Feels like everyone is trying to fuck over Canadians these days

why is this guy so giddy and excited like a grade-A faggot about being a landlord and "living with others" jesus

he seriously is waaay too excited about being a landlord

>the worst horror story has been a missing pair of jogging pants, two lean cuisine dinners, and I let my tenant borrow my Mercedes and she totaled it.
Really buried the lede.