/dsg/ - Demon's/Dark Souls General

>Didn't learn patience
>Pontiff arena screenshots
store.steampowered.com/news/externalpost/steam_community_announcements/75840229419686666

>Patch 1.13
store.steampowered.com/news/externalpost/steam_community_announcements/75840229415620604

>Ringed City items checklist
pastebin.com/724E2jEB

>Ringed City pre-launch media
pastebin.com/4mUsZWmv

>Character Planner
mugenmonkey.com/

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/CAx8Yc8v

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/eNY3su63

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/RjpF5s7a

>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

Other urls found in this thread:

mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/172099
mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/172022
mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/172107
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

RIP Raw ASS 2016-2017.

THE LEGEND NEVER DIES

Did they ever fix the bullshit about account age affecting autosummon covenants?

>"if I just had an extra lifebar I could beat you!"

Except that the ability to have that extra lifebar comes at the cost of standing still for a few seconds and investing the stats in order to be able to use that spell, which could all be instead invested in offensive stats to deal more damage to the other guy.

If you don't want a Faith guy to heal, then hug his ass and don't give him a chance to. You fucking retard.

Is slumbering the most underrated ring? Tons of free backstabs in PvE and your movement won't betray your position during invasions.

>account age
you have to be 18 to post here kid

just ask mommy to turn off parental controls

Is Blessed infusion viable now?

Reminder that Paired Greatswords are the gayest weapon in the game and if you use them you should literally kill yourself.

So I'm your regular PvE guy who has occasionally invaded/killed invaders here and there but has never gone too deep into PvP. Thinking it on giving it a shot. Is it necessary for me to start a build from scratch for a single weapon or can I find relative success using my STR/DEX focused build and Broad Sword +10 that I use for PvE?

You know what I meant you cheeky cunt

>if you use them you should literally kill yourself.

like, literally, end my real life?

asking for a friend

mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/172099

rate my lategame invadurr
weapons are at +8.

Is there ANY logic to what Pickle Pee wants?

>DeS
>Give sparkly things

>DaS1
>Give snuggly, warm and fuzzy things

>DaS2
>Give silky and smooth things

>DaS3
>.... ?!?
Is it just completely random trash or am i missing something?
Inb4 meme answers, yes yes, heard it all before.

Are the dancer swords usable or complete trash?

I'm pretty sure it's translation fuckery and in asian the sounds correspond to the sounds items make when used

>be DSA
>get cucked
>fast forward 1 million years
>get cucked again by the same guy

truly the most tragic figure in DaS.
Are there any other mentions of the ashen one in ringed city?

BUT IS REBORN

MORE FAGGY

AND SEXY

>translation
all the Souls games are native english.

what's the lore behind this

This confirms the time memery going on at TRC. When do you travel to the future then? When you warp to the Kiln?

Pump a rum = Drum-like
Pickle pee = Flute-like

what the fuck is even the spirit of the hunt

i thought he was controlled by butt flies

since when does shit just start moving in souls

Musical instruments and like objects. Avelyn looks like a piano.

If Blessed is good then Heavy/Sharp + Lightning Blade will be better. It's mostly for not needing to buff.

What is the proper way to build a Greatsword user?

Anyone got a smurf that can fight friede?

31~ level range

>item description on the PARTAKE mask breaks the fourth wall
I'm surprised there hasn't been anything said about this

Thanks bruv. I saw the 708 AR on Blessed LKGS at 27/50 str/fai and got spooked.

Sharp Lothric Knight Greatsword + Lothric Banner
39 Dex, 24 Str to 1h. Use Resin and use the banner for a 1.15x modifer to all your AR that actually works in PvP. Equates to 863 AR that you can get for very little investment. Using AR calculators this is [equivalent to 662 pure phys AR]. You can do some 66 Str slam jam shit to get AR like this, but with Warrior you can actually achieve this with less investment.

Here's a SL90 build with it. SL90 is just low enough to not have to invade 120s. It has enough poise to eat UGS/Greataxe 2HR1s
mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/172022
If you go to 81 Dex the AR can be 949 with Gold Pine resin. This is [equivalent to 848 pure physical AR]. Here's the max level you can be and still invade 120s.
mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/172107

>Eleonora
>Undead bone shard
>Divine blessing
>Vertebra shackle
>Coiled sword fragment

>Flute like
The list goes on. That makes literally no sense whatsoever. Either we haven't figured it out yet, or they ran out of ideas and it's just random shit

You never build a character for just a single weapon. You build a character for the generic weapon type/class you want to use, and then take those weapons into PvP.

A 40/40 quality build can do use most weapons in the game, a 60/20 build specializes in great weapons infused Heavy, and so on.

He was probably given temporary "life" by the butterflies in the form of some kind of Dark, then once again possessed by humanity when he got to the Ringed City Streets.

I do on PC.

I'll be home very very soon, if that's the platform you're on. I've beaten everything including Gael and Midir on it

I only have +4 max upgrade

>Not sacrificing your own vigour to use the most META weapon in the whole game to its fullest potential
Its like you hate winning.

>invade a nigga in the first area of the ringed city with all the arrow guys
>just decide to fuck around and sit down in front of the stairs doing the cheers emote
>he's already summoned one guy and is ready to fuck me
>he gets hit by every single arrow and fucking dies

That's why seed of the giant is the best item in the game. I just pop one in that area and it's a free kill.

perfect, I'm on PC, let me know my man

/r/-ing a Dark Souls picture that has some band equipment (amp, guitar, mic) on the left and various DS characters around them. I think they were dancing, and Knight Artorias was playing the guitar. The art style was simple, with a white background.

>cannot use Family account workaround for auto-summoning
>failed to load game data shit

I fucking hate you, From.

>550 HP
>55 Equip load
>500AR

Check these 5's

also this 7

>Flynn ring
>not Lloyds sword ring
Lmao you plan on getting hit, scrub?

Where are the archtrees in 2 and 3

all of those excluding Eleonora/coiled sword are long, thing objects that could be hollowed out to toot with, Divine blessing already being hollow inside. Besides, Eleonora has a fucking bell ringing WA, so even if it's not flute like, you can still make music with it.

>Eleonora
literally a fluted bell
>Undead bone shard
carve it out and make a flute
>Divine blessing
empty it and blow
>Coiled sword fragment
pretty similar in form to flut

seems fine to me

in 3 they're in smouldering lake, easier to see more in the demon king's bossfight room

>*rolls behind u*
>*unzips Canvas Talisman*
Nothin personnell...heathen....
>*shoots u with lightning arrow*
>*pray over ur corpse*

>not offhand morion + rtsr + flynns

wow look at both these fucking casuals, backstep off your mums front porch into the death plane anytime

The prisoners chain gives VIG so i took that out for Lloyds doesn't work well in PvP ring.

Ah, so basically this webm, gotcha

You do know that password matchmaking lets you play with others regardless of your SL and weapon level, right?

You do know that overlevelled phantoms get scaled down to low level hosts in a really bad way to the point where they have like 300 HP and native builds are far more preferrable to coop with right?

Are you on PS4? I'd love to help.
That goes for anyone.

Cool, never noticed.

Yes, all those things make sense because they're instruments, shaped, or inspired.

>Eleonora
a fucking bell
>Undead bone shard
An xylophone
>Divine blessing
Blow in a bottle right now
>Vertebrae shackle
Also an xylophone
>Coiled Sword Fragment
Up for debate, but I think it's a guitar string

>Sacrificing Flynns damage
>Taking damage for Morions + RTSR
CASUL GO

>but I think it's a guitar string
Huh?

I thought it might be because bonfires make a sound when you sit down

So did rubbish in 1.

guys it's a mixtape

not like this though

yo is anyone on playstation up for co-oping with my ridiculously overleveled character.
the game isn't absurdly easy now, but it's not that hard and it's lonely as fuck

sorry man PC

cross-platform when

Oh, yeah, I guess that's more about the player than the player character. Weird.

This is bait, right? Or at least a meme?

You're bending over backwards to FORCE it to fit your explaination.

>Coiled sword fragment
>Pretty similar in form to flute
>Guitar string
You fucking what?

What about Siegbrau? Seed of a Giant? Xanthous Crown? Large Leather Shield? Prism stone?

If you honestly believe you're onto something, you need a reality check.

Is there an actual point to Refined or even Heavy? I typically like standard U/GSs like the Claymore and Zweihander, but MugenMonkey's stats are all pointing towards Sharp. Am I missing something here?

>Oh dear, another dogged contender.

you think that after this many years of awful, latent net code theyd even be able to rig cross-platorm, let alone do it well?

how ridiculous is ridiculous

He gained insight from witnessing the celestial butterflies, and gained understanding/the desire to hunt.

>tfw will never get to banter with reds because i never get the chance to actually be a blue

MAKE HASTE

>45 vig
>42 end
are you an ultra great meme user or smth?

Post the one where they're pretending to be Firekeepers

i was just pointing out the stupidity of how the examples he cherry picked happened to completely fit the meme that was presented

I'm pretty sure I'm at level 89 or 90 and I have not been to Irithyll yet.

>42 end

he's definitely smth baka

that's with prisoners chain, but yeah I use great hammers

Guitar strings are long metal strings coiled around each other, only visually similar to the coiled sword fragment.

Because the people insinuating that it's flutelike and a guitar string are different fucking people, you autist.

>Siegbrau
It's a keg. What instrument is shaped like a keg? A bongo drum.
>Seed of a Giant
Ocarina.
>Xanthous Crown
Tuba
>Large Leather Shield
Pic related
>Prism stone
It very notably makes a sound when dropped

Picklepee's name comes from an old lyric, I forget which, but it went something like:

>Pickle-Pee, played the flute (or something)
>Pump-a-Rum, played the drum

>42 endurance
THAT DOESNT EVEN GIVE YOU ANYTHING
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

>finally got my ass in gear and got the mastery Achievements for Miracles, Sorceries and Pyromancies

Fuck me that took forever. Fuck getting Darkmoon Blade that shit was cancerous to grind for.

I just was going down the twin princes elevator and I randomly got a 25000 soul drop along with 2 embers and 2 titanite chunks. What died?

keep the prisoners chain, and throw those 2 points of end into vit

I think you're stretching a bit, but there is an obvious tendency towards musical things.

I wasn't planning on using prisoners ring when I respec'd lmao

>wasting points in vit

The Pus of Man in the other dragon.

I'm currently training to git gud with the Valorheart.
It is rather fun.
Really hard to get a hang of though.
Satisfying as shit to do massive damage though.
Anyone else partaking in training montages?

>wasting points in vit
>what is poise?
>what is damage reduction?

>got darkmoon blade on 2 worthless characters

sadness

>wasting
vit defense boost is extremely real

>Because the people insinuating that it's flutelike and a guitar string are different fucking people, you autist.
And neither of them make ANY FUCKING SENSE, you double autist.

>Siegbrau
>It's a keg. What instrument is shaped like a keg? A bongo drum.
>Seed of a Giant
>Ocarina.
>Xanthous Crown
>Tuba
>Large Leather Shield
>Pic related
>Prism stone
>It very notably makes a sound when dropped
Again, you're forcing it to fit.

See

>git gud with valorheart
it's a straight sword with a shield blocking most of your attacks for you. if you need to git gud with that then smfh senpai

Yo, I don't know how bosses put up with this bullshit. Being summoned as a Spear is supposed to be fun, but I keep getting pulled into ganks and I can't HEAL.

Don't have the materials to upgrade what I'd like to train with.

>60 ears in total

Stamina management with it is an absolute pain

But Dynamite....

so, hacking in spells, bannable? I want to get a mage off the ground but can't just trade spells to him from my previous characters.

How can someone with tnk's set be so awful?

What do you mean I'm forcing it to fit? We know what Pickle-Pee's namesake comes from. The majority of items are distinctly mentioned to be instruments or have distinct and pleasant sounds. I am connecting the dots. You don't have an argument.

Awww man, I just got this drycleaned!

I got like 100 ears on my ninja turtle cosplay as a cop

Which of these two builds looks better? I must know before I commit one way or another, since they start at two different classes.

On the one hand, the one with PChain can be fitted to SL120, with more HP and better stat distribution for whatever's needed (less waste Luck, an Attunement slot, and Dex for wielding other weapons). However, it's also locked to 35 Vigor and 35 Endurance without the PChain, and is forced to lock in three ring slots in order to utilize the pictured build, meaning only one utility ring slot.

The other build can only work at SL125, has no Attunement slot and has waste points in Luck. However, it isn't tied to using the PChain, so it's free to have two ring slots for utility (in this case, Life Ring to counteract the 35 Vigor while also not being susceptible to PChain's extra damage, and Chloranthy for better stamina recovery).

I plan to use this build mainly for co-op, so even if PChain has a different %
for player-based damage it shouldn't matter that much.