Alright Veeky Forums, name one modern affordable car ( still being produced ) that is not a complete rip-off...

Alright Veeky Forums, name one modern affordable car ( still being produced ) that is not a complete rip-off, has a good supply of parts, doesn't look like shit and is actually comfortable to be in.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/F6s9l6a_f5Y
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millennials
youtu.be/lgUuRVkgJmg
youtu.be/FSqWD5BSeoY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

New miata

FWD allowed?

Murican muscle cars

I'd be more interested in the Nissan Juke to be honest family.

But do you dare to be seen driving it ?
Do you not value a spacious trunk ?

>But do you dare to be seen driving it ?
But user, it has angry headlights now. It's ok.

>Do you not value a spacious trunk ?
I have an older shit truck for hauling anything more than groceries.

any Subaru

1.5 civic sedan tarbo

At least in europe. 220 hp on stock with only 25k yurobuckaroos brand new is a steal

The new Miata looks rad

Miata
Evo X(technically gone but still quite new)
Wrx
Golf
Civic
Speed 3
Mustang

Pretty much it

EVO is my favourite car ever but unless you got money for a second car its a bad purchase. Holds value fucking incredibly well too

Toyota 86
>inb4 autists spew BS about it. It's a good car to live with, cheap, FR. Has the entire formula.

V6 Challenger

The V6 Mustang is both cheaper and faster. If it weren't for the Mustang badge it'd be the godmachine right now.

>Doesn't look like shit

wrong

They said that didn't look like shit

millennials were born between 1980 and 2000.

Should say American anti-theft

Toyobaru. Benchracers be damned.

But can it drift continuously for 5 hours?

if there is a continuous crowd, yes

Fista ST
Challengers
Cadillac ATS
Pretty much any Volvo or Mazda

Bro, you missed the point of the thread. A shitbox is not a modern car, it does not look good, it's not comfortable and if it's a real japanese import and not an extra shitty american AE88 you're gonn be looking for japenese parts 24/7 and the import fees make it anything but affordable.

You mean burger-anti-theft device

He's talking about toyobaru twins retard

>Almost $30,000
>220hp
>Steal
Wtf are you talking about?? You can buy a fucking brand new Mustang GT for that price and literally have double the Hp at over 400Hp and fuckton of torque

>Typical yurocucks..

>not being american anti-theft device

Yea, but then you're in a Ford...

Well meme'd! XD

kek

Got this for 28k. 2015 Premium GT
8k miles
The wonders of buying used.

The 2015+ Mustang (I'll focus on the GT)

5.0-liter V-8, with 435 hp and 400 lb-ft of torque.

Base GT is $33,195
GT Premium is $37k~

You can get the optional performance pack which comes with:

19" staggered wheels on 255/40R19 Summer Tires, 6 piston brembos in the front, gauges (oil pressure and vacuum), heavy-duty front springs, K-Brace, Larger Radiator, Strut-tower Brace, Chassis Tuning, Upsized Rear Sway Bar, Unique Stability Control, EPAS & ABS Tuning, and TORSENĀ® Differential with 3.73 Axle Ratio for $2,995

On top of that, the interior of the new Mustangs is fucking gorgeous. Sync 3 is one of the best infotainment centers I've ever used, apple carplay included, the leather seats are super comfortable and come heated and cooled.

Lastly, the Mustang has the biggest aftermarket I've ever seen aside from jeeps.

This guy is right. . I'm talking about the Toyobaru twins. Also, the "AE88" GTS spec IS the JDM AE86 except with shitty bumpers and an emissions regulator that looks really easy to remove. RCR was confused when he said the US and JDM versions were different, they are the same.

See youtu.be/F6s9l6a_f5Y

RCR even commented on the video.

2 things. If you buy a V6 Mustang, just kill yourself. It's either the V8 or nothing. Also, Ford killed off the V6, the base option is now a turbo-charged 4-cylinder ecoboost. And weight>power.

And v6 mustang and 86 are the same price.

>It's not "V8 or nothing"

That might have been the case back in the fox body and new edge days, but the new eco boosts and even the base v6 is 300+HP which is 100+ more HP than a FRZ, obviously if you have the money or live in a place that has a lot of GT's used than get that, but having a 2015+ v6 or eco boost is still a great buy for your money

Like that other user said, if it didn't have the Ford badge the mustang would be the god machine for all Veeky Forumstists

>relatively cheap
>aggressive/euroish styling
>good enough power in the v6/boost
>holy shit power in the GT
>good mpg's with the ecoboost making it a good all rounder for DDing
>Can do mad skids
>Can do highway pulls like a champ

Second this. Looks and comfort wise, it has most cars beat. You can also get the a R/T scatpack for arguabuly one of the best deals for a sports car, at least in America.

My fucking sides

>But do you dare to be seen driving it ?
>>But user, it has angry headlights now. It's ok.

I saw my first 2017 last week.It was a bright red, at first I didn't know what it was because it looked so happy actually. I don't understand how they did it but the contouring of the sheet metal around the headlights doesn't make them look angry in person, they look like they're smiling uncontrollably and their cheeks are making them squint. I'll be honest I had a happy moment as it passed by and thought to myself "Damn it, they managed to keep it happy in spite of it all."

Thoroughly pleased. Would drive. Would not give a fuck about seen in that happy little fucker that looks like it's still pleased about being a car and travelling around seeing the world.

Europeans fear the Mustang because they can't use memes to make an argument against it. Euro for euro, nothing compares to a Mustang in Europe. I'm seeing more and more in Germany and watching my faggot friends get pissed off because an American sports car is getting more and more popular is funny.

>wrong
wrong

i'm a fairly tall man and my mark 5 golf has been an exceptionally boring DD. Literally no problems other than replace some fluids and tires every so often. Best car i've had as far as getting me around goes.

>le millenials amirite XDDDDDD

Weight>Power

the funniest thing about using the label millenial is that everybody on Veeky Forums is a millenial. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millennials

unless of course you're like 40 and browsing Veeky Forums.

>EVO is my favourite car ever but unless you got money for a second car

Why would you need a second car?

posting because drunk and cocky as fuck as i usually lurk and read retard comments but if a 350/370z hasnt been mentioned everyones a dumb retard fuck they are 16k to 20k if you buy preowned 25 to 30k new and if you cant afford that then i know you arent working a real job so theres that asshole

also comfortable part if you dont think thats comfortable then you need to take your american car super high sports car super car loving ass somewhere else because you cant afford anything better ass somewhere else dont fucking lie to yourself user please fucking dont DO NOT LIE to yourself sure you could buy a mustang or camaro or older cars that are american of a fucking focus or gay ass old bmw but is it better than the interior of a 350/370 yeah probably not, does it have a turbo? get the fuck out of here you fucking wrx faggot you overpayed for your POS turbo ass gay ass fag ass car, oh man its american muscle NICE lets fucking see it race around a circuit wow now it sucks, interesting, lets see your MR2 SW20 oh shit its actually awesome damn if you have that youre at master tier right now they are about 10-15k taken care of.... damn you have a mitsu 3000gt vr-4 damn still jealous its a real circuit car honestly anything else considering comfy fucking shit have you fucking seen a mustang gt 08-03 for about 12-15 grand FUCKING GROSS the interior is shit where are the fucking gauges even if NA where are the battery oil pressure mph or rpm in digital
>bmw fags OH THATS ALREADY THERE
>ok is an m3? NO ok repeat back to the top faggot

whoever fucking tells you the "middle mans market" is obviously a fucking faggot retard if youre spending 20-15 grand then you shouldnt be looking at a "muscle" car you faggot you cant afford it, you should be looking anything other than a scion frs,civic si,celica gts, any other car considered close is a fucking fag ass girl car 200 maybe at the crank stock for stock please reconsider you cunt, also oh man well what about this user
OKAY
>affordable you fucking cuck
>check out vipers pre owned for 40k
bam now i just toppped your list fuck you bitch
over 400 hp at the crank probably way over that who even fucking cars i dont know the exacts you actually think i give a fuck about dodge specs HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
pleasse
if you had REAL money to spend youd be building a REALLY high end chevy small block/ mopar or youd be building a 2JZ if you think your comment is smarter then go ahead and contest me on that you fucking pickle smoocher fucking frs loving faggots i bet you love 210 hp cars yeah let that become a thing you fag
25 grand new for only 210 hp and terrible looks/ionterior COMING FROM SOMEONE WHOSE RIDEN IN A BRZ + FRS
yeah they are both the same car same engine fucking horrible we got wrekt by im assuming stock wrxs so yeah
please stop with these pieces of shit the problem with todays gen is settling for less but paying just at much
>contest me asshole please
please
do

>is this fucking bait?

This asshole sounds like a redneck weeb that projects onto ppl and tries to put on a facade, or is a edgy 16yr old that thinks he knows everything.

It was honestly horribly cringey reading what this guy said..

No one said they are rich, and no one said that we all like muscle cars, they're just the best bang for your buck if your buying new

>Now go fucking kys

>Have a V6 Mustang
>Race against Subamemes BRZ's Everytime
>Faster at the drag strip
>Faster at the track
>Can do actual mad skids because it has more than 100hp
>Doesn't sound like a literal garbage truck
>Has somewhat usuable rear seats and shitloads of trunk space in comparison
>Same MPG
>Cheaper
>Works with regular gas and gets 10hp if you use premium
>American

Honestly, if you say I should kill myself while you drive a machine that fails at being sporty and it's both, slower and more expensive than mine from the same year, you should erase your existence senpai.
Hell, a fucking Chrysler mini van is faster than your Cuck car, and there's a video about both drag racing

youtu.be/lgUuRVkgJmg

>But muh Prius tires
Has been tested before, the mustang is still faster and gets even faster with race tires than the BRZ with over the top tires, even the BMW 328i is slower than the mustang v6, embarrassing, here is the video.

youtu.be/FSqWD5BSeoY

>Automatic 86
kys, but take those (((journalists))) with you

>IT NEEDS TWIN TURBOES AND MANUAL TRANSMISSIOM TO BEAT A MINI VAN

>Needing manual transmission and God tier reaction time shifting to beat a Chrysler minivan

You don't need god tier reaction time. Why is Veeky Forums this autistic.

Weight>power. At 35 mph, the 86 is far more fun the Mustang could ever dream to be. Also, if you think racing automatic 86 is even remotely smart. Just end your life. No seriously, just end your existence, you're retardedness will actually harm other people around you.

lol an automatic brz

>Can do actual mad skids because it has more than 100hp
For like 3 seconds, good luck holding it any longer
>Has somewhat usuable rear seats and shitloads of trunk space in comparison
Mustang is taller, wider, and longer. It's fat.
>Same MPG
>Cheaper
Both wrong
>American
Means it's gonna break in 3 years

>LEASED
>AUTO
>FR-S

Honestly this, I've got a '16 gt premium with the PP and I never thought it would be this good, not in my wildest dreams.

I looked at the price to lease a new civic once

the option of leasing a car was appealing for all but 1 fleeting second until I saw how terrible the price was

Somebody already farted in those seats, the car is worthless.

>driven many of the blue collar performance cars from the 80's, 90's and 00's
>Friend gets a S550 GT, lets me drive it
>holy shit ford, when did you get this good?

I think it is most similar in character to a V8 M3. It has a good chassis/suspension setup analog feel while providing a very comfortable cockpit and the v8 loves to rev.

>All these mad FRZ fanboiz..

Look I GET it, the FRZ looks sporty and aggressive and looks fucking cool with a widebody, and handles well

BUT. and this is a BIG OL BUTT. if you're buying a new car for the price of an FRZ you just DON'T get a lot for what you buy, for the same price as an FRZ you can buy yourself a V6/Eco boost and have a fuckton of fun daily driving and hooning around town in, without spending that much, and if you have the money or buy used you can get fucking ridiculous power from the GT's, like what said if it wasn't for the Ford badge it's be Veeky Forums favorite car right now

And something that Toyobaru refuses to admit is that the FRZ only needs to have around 300Hp, to make it worth the money you're spending, and they could have EASILY made an STI version with substance like that instead of just lip kits and suspension packages,

If they made the power of an FRZ, that of a 2015+ V6 mustang, it'd be the god car of the industry, but for the price you're paying it just falls on its face compared to what you can get for the same amount of money you're spending.

Or if they made they refused to do that, then they'd sell a shit ton more of them if they made them cheaper

Knowledge = Power

You just can't have fun doing 35mph in a Mustang. You just can't. The 86 could have 300hp, but then it would be as heavy as the mustang or be really expensive. New cars follow a simply rule, Power, Weight, Cost. You can only pick 2. Mustang is Power and Cost, 86 is Weight and cost.
You're typical Japanese street drifter puts weight over power cause he needs to pull some sharp skids which the Mustang is too heavy to do, but people from the mid night club would put power over weight, because they would race on straight highways

KNAAAALEDGE. Just got my new Lamborghini here.

>Base model V8 Ford GT 2017
>$49977
>Cheap

Base GT isn't 50k you dork.
Also you can get them for the same price as a v6 if you can find a used one

Here the base model cost that much.
Why else would I post such a specific price?

Having a v6 that can make the same HP as a 350z isn't that heavy

>The weight of a FRZ is around 2800lbs, and only has 200Hp.

>The weight of a 350z that's from 2003-4 is around 3000lbs and has almost 300Hp..

>the weight of a 2015+ mustang is 3500-3800lbs,
And makes anywhere from [310Hp (from the v6/ecoboost)-526Hp] for the GT 350..

So by that logic it would make sense that if you want a car like the FRZ for weight and handling AND have respectable power a 350z would be a much CHEAPER and POWERFUL choice than getting a new FRZ

Personally I'd just buy an eco boost or used 2015+ GT, and get a cheapISH miata or 80s/90s drift mobile

Or just get a sub $15k 350z as my everything car, since it has enough Hp to cruise the highways, hoon around town in, and DD

Here in Canukland
>It's $38,398

Which means in Burgerland it >would be $29,055

Don't know where in the fuck a base 2017 GT is $50k

The mustang is supposed to be an affordable sports car for middle murica, $50k isn't affordable for middle America, which it isn't here in Leafland or Burgerland

EU.

Tax on engine size
Tax on emmision
Tax on how sporty it looks
Tax on import
Tax on tax (25% VAT)

Oh and fuel is $6.8/gallon here.

Holy fucking god..
I feel sorry for your literal cuckold country..

>And I thought Leafland was bad..

Least here the prairies are like the south of murica, with trucks and muscle cars and conservatives, and steak eating god fearing hard working leafs that hunt and fish and play hockey and say sorry when they get into a bar fight over which maple syrup is better I'm poutine..

Only thing shitty about the priaries and I guess Canada as a whole is the fucking immigrants and bleeding heart cannibalistic lefties

Ecoboost then, smaller engine at 2.3l while still having over 300hp

No excuse for buying a cuck BRZ car.

>Muh 35MPH
>Muh fun

That's all relative but, I assure you it's just if not more fun because of the fact that if you can do 35mph, I can do 40mph, the mustang is better at turning and produces more G's, plus, I know I can put more power and accelerate at any time.

And btw, Heavy and light weight drifting has both pros and cons, for instance, a heavy car has more inertia do you can use that to prolongue the slide.

>For like 3 seconds, good luck holding it any longer
That's the entire point of heavy weight drifting you fucking faggot, the weight+power makes it easier to hold but harder to get out of.

The other points are equally false, a v6 mustang from 2014 was way cheaper than the BRZ when it was new, and it's still good to used values.

Well considering cars made in EU cost half the price of US muh engine cars while having similar HP figures it's not that bad.

But for you our EU cars are overpriced because you're not used to cars costing a lot because the car factories in EU pay the workers well and that ramps up the price.

2.3L cost $42 658 here.
That's base model manual since it's cheaper than auto.

Still it's just 10HP short of my 2.3L, though it's 82lb-ft behind on torque.

Though it's old it only cost me $3k.
Same model, different color.

Holly cow, are you from Norway? Cars over there are extremely overpriced

They are priced based on tax and laws here.
High HP small engine cars here cost way less than they do in USA compared to the competition.

We also get WAY higher salary while having over 30 paid vacation days.
Free health care and other things.

Eurocucks have to pay so much for American sports cars they may as well buy a ferarri

You seem to forget why they don't make the BRZ have 300+ horsepower. Because than it would compete with the STI, Subaru's other boyracer car, which may be another reason why Veeky Forums damn's the STI so much

Tax's aren't a part of the base price Eurocuck.

They're not a fucking optional extra.